Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (8791 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / I Remember When: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2008
Than why are you hia pikin?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by mykali(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
i am just gettin it into my head. angry
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Arcani: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2008
mykali:

i am just gettin it into my head. angry
I dey run away o embarassed
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jmkbond(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2008
u
mykali:

i am not a mugu

i am not a mugu

i am not a mugu

i am not a mugu

i am not a mugu

angry angry angry angry

u no uve always bin a mugu.dont let any body deceive u.u cant stop bin d mugu dt u are
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Arcani: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2008
Haba na
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by showbobo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Gabry

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works cheesy grin i'm gonna miss u embarassed
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2008
Why you call me dumb now? angry
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2008
gab!
how u dey, since 15yrs we neva talk, i really miss u sweety. grin grin grin
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2008
lol
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2008
Stan. . . I have to close the company. I'll be back in a few hours time ohh. U can chat with me by than? Theres something important I have to ask and tell you
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2008
gab!
how ur boyfriend body? i go slap u, if u no reply fast, u dey hear me? grin grin grin remember both of grin us started this thread, k. we are in mugu land grin grin
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2008
yes ohh but I really have to go. I promise I'll be back after a few hours. Can? Please?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jaymobb(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2008
so na una 2 disfunctinal mugus start this yeye thread abi angry no wonda it attracted more mugus. stay tuned i will be back make i go drink my breakfast tea.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2008
u dey talk like say u don ever taste tea
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jmkbond(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2008
tell them smiley
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jaymobb(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2008
@clemcy
lotto nigeria, levels dey change.

na lemon tea i dey taste 4 here now grin in ur case i knw sey na the normal thing u dey chop akara and fried yam.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jmkbond(f): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2008
jaymobb:

@clemcy
lotto nigeria, levels dey change.

na lemon tea i dey taste 4 here now grin in ur case i knw sey na the normal thing u dey chop akara and fried yam.
ja won si
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jaymobb(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
my pple make i go do small work i go show here later
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
Jaymobb, you be seious mumu ohhh. . . grin

Stan, dont say I no dey call you. Now I call you. HALLO?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
make una see the work jaymobb go do grin cheesy

Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by jmkbond(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

make una see the work jaymobb go do grin cheesy

d job which suit his type
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
buahahhahaa e

chei jaymobb gather o
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
gab whAT up
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hey Stan, nothing much. Debating with my you know who and chatting hia. You?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
are u on yahoo msger
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2008
YIKES!!! I did not see this post. . . pele ohhh. Heheh! grin
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
laff again my dear
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2008
Stan, you server is really bad ohhh. . . . Maybe because of that you think I slow reply you. I no vex at you ohh and will never do ok? See you and take care love. kiss
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2008
@GABRYWYL
How far now? Make we do some chatting. cheesy
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
Disease, I miss you die oh. Where have you been?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
I just dey busy for work. I no dey get chance now a days. cry
Anyways, what is ups?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
The ceiling ohhh. And How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

╚►age Guessing Game!◄╝ / Re: 3words Per Post: Part 3 / True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.