Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (8788 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / I Remember When: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2008
Sam Milla's Jokes ohh. Thats new. grin

But I havent got the chance to read it.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2008
@gabrywyl
I saw the Free Haircut joke and the letter of commendation part1. They are not bad sha.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
Really? Sam is good ohh. . . . . Thats why they voted him na.

How are you in USA?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2008
@gabrywyl
Not bad. I am staying with my elder brother.
How is Malaysia (Truly Asia)?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2008
U mean malaysia stupid asia right? undecided

Well, I like my family but I dont like this country ohhhh. . . I need to run fast angry
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
@gabrywyl
U can apply for visa lottery if u want sha. grin
But I know it is not as bad as Nigeria.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2008
But thy short legs cant carry thou
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2008
In a general perspective its not bad compare to Nigeria but its very bad for us Chinese. . . . . If Im a Muslim it should be ok sad
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Clemcykul
Clemzy grin how far now?

@gabrywyl
God is in control.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2008
God eh? We Chinese have been depending on our own two feet to make things happen for us and we do not ever depend on God for any help because we know hw is busy sha. Anywayz, we are enough bless to get his/her Blessings
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2008
@gabrywyl
Olorun O! cry
If only there is something I can do. cry
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2008
No worries ohh. Because I am bless with a hobby, I will run away in no time. smiley

I had it all plan out. No worries sha.

Anywayz bro, I have to go now. I just finish work and need to get home to take shower. Will chat with you maybe later today or if I see you the next time. Odabo Oremitodun wink
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2008
@gabrywyl
Ok now. I will be signing out soon sha. See ya later.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 4:17am On Oct 10, 2008
Disease. Come visit me more often ohhh.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2008
he wunt
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by MrInfo1(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2008
Doctors advice
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
yes o yeshh
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by MrInfo1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2008
Sounds of pleasure wink
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2008
yes it is.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Bbeee: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
who has d address to mumu land?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by saucekid(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
you need am?
go to www.googleitout.com
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2008
Na ahhh. . . Its www.uareamumu.com
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by clemcykul(f): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by MrInfo1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by tytylayor: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by mykali(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
hmmm

what side of the bed did i wake up from this morning?

did i even sleep on a bed?

where did i sleep?

who am i?

what am i doing here?

Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2008
Mykali Mykali Mykali. The more I hear you, the more you sounded senile. Wetin wrong with you nna? U dont dey become like Princessa and Scopium ohhh. . . undecided
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2008
Stan, u there? Or you vex with me?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2008
ok, now I know u dey vex with me. Its ok ohh. Its never your fault. Its mine. I take the blame now. U win
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Azo(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2008
why are you begging the guy indirectly. common
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2008
Im not begging. Im just holler -ing him. He's ma friend ohhh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

╚►age Guessing Game!◄╝ / Re: 3words Per Post: Part 3 / True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.