Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (8793 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / I Remember When: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
gab whats up
we can go chatting here, k. no mind ma server jare.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
yes oh Stan but in 30 mins time I have to go to bed. My father vex me ohhh
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
I think Seun should organize a day where Nairaland members can meet face to face.

@sylve11
Go and get a better server to serve u better.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
Disease, what made you say that all of the sudden?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
i have to do dat, sweetie, but i need to find the one that we do just dat,
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
Do what Stan?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2008
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, diseasco how far?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

Do what Stan?

gab, i thought i was replying to ur post, neva  knew it was the bad disease i was replying to. grin grin grin
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
MY LORD. . . shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
I really want to see all my guys for nairaland dem face wey dey claim say dem be fine guys.

@sylve11
How far now? grin
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
Disease,

But I did not say I be fine ohhh. . . You can see it for yourself in ma pics. And by the way, there are a few Nairalanders comin here to visit me sha. wink
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
Where do u reside? Because I dey for New York, USA now.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
In Malaysia ohh. US? You migrated there?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ disease,
no body go show u his/her face, u want to infect us?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2008
Am wonderin ohhh.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
I moved with to the USA on November 2007. Been there since. Malaysia far O!
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
How you mirgrate there? I also want to migrate there FAST!
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2008
disease:

@gabrywyl
I moved with to the USA on November 2007. Been there since. Malaysia far O!

u fly go?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
disease, na wetin u dey do there?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
Through my elder brother. He resides in New York. I applied for a student visa. So I work and school here.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2008
now i see, good for u brother smiley smiley smiley
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2008
OH SHIT! WHy didn't I think of that now?  undecided
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by sylve11: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2008
gabrywyl:

OH SHIT! WHy didn't I think of that now? undecided

darl, what do u mean?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry bele don dey pain me undecided
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2008
@EFOSA VAL
You no be fine boy/girl jareee!!! tongue

@sylve11
Make seun organize nairaland day now. Gaby u still dey there?
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2008
undecided undecided undecided

your eye clear so sad

na who tell u say i be boy angry
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2008
sylve11:

darl, what do u mean?

Well I should have followed disease's foot steps but nooo. . . I went to SWITZERLAND!!!!

EFOSA VAL:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry bele don dey pain me undecided

Wetin happen ?

disease:

Gaby u still dey there?

Yes, still hia. I will never leave without saying goodbye unless if theres no electricity here but am leaving pretty soon as its getting very late here.
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
U experience power failure in Malaysia?

@EFOSA VAL
U still no be fine girl. tongue
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by Gabry(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2008
Disease, all da time. All the time. smiley
Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2008
disease:

@EFOSA VAL
U still no be fine girl. tongue

but i fine pass u grin

Re: Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land by disease(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
@gabrywyl
In my motherland Nigeria, it is a regular phenomenon. Baby, I have to get back to work O!
I'll catch (or chat with) ya later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

╚►age Guessing Game!◄╝ / Re: 3words Per Post: Part 3 / True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.