Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Assignment : Blackmail - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Assignment : Blackmail (2474 Views)

The Blackmail Of A Black Day. / ::::On An Assignment:::: / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (2) (3) (4)

Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
This is a very short fictitious story and all characters or names are imaginary having no bearing to any real person / persons.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
It was a starless and moonless night. A night which was devoid if noise & disturbance in any form ; the people slept peacefully. A night in which no one had any premonition of what was about to occur .

Suddenly,sounds of vehicles in the distance broke the silence of the night riding roughly towards the south of town.It wasn't one or two vehicles,twas a convoy of vehicles.
They came to a halt not too far from the main road as the hooligans entered the settlements shooting their guns & causing pandemonium everywhere. No one had an idea of what was happening until their doors were forced open & the mature female ones taken.
They were all forced and bounded into the vehicles brought by the hooligans.

Then, it dawned on the residents that the hooligans had struck again !
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Elsewhere,Madam X was excited waiting for her new captors to boom and bolster her business.She kept tabs on the time frequently expecting her boys anytime soon.

"М̲γ̲̣̣̥ boys have never failed to deliver," She said.
She had always paid them on time - both in cash and kind.
The boys were usually the first to taste of the fresh blood brought into the business. Little wonder they worked energetically and with so much vigour.

Three sharp blares of the horn at the gate indicated that her kidnapping squad had arrived.She quietly went downstairs to welcome the new catch & brief them on their new profession.

"Well-done boys,̲γ̲̣̣̥σu have done excellently well." Madam X said.
Capo,the leader replied saying they would never fail her as long their agreement is not faulted.
The girls were lined up horizontally as their blindfolds were removed.They looked around in desperation oblivious of Madam and the magnificent palace cum residential edifice they were in.

Madam introduced herself and encouraged them to also do the same,talking slyly.She assured them of their safety as long as they obeyed her and followed her instructions to the letter.

After announcing they were to start work in a days time,she took her leave & told Capo to direct them to their temporary quarters.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by yhermmie(f): 6:01am On Jun 29, 2014
Wow! I luv dis. Continue pls.

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2014
yhermmie: Wow! I luv dis. Continue pls.

Thanks..Am not much of a writer so the encouragement was needful
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2014
This post is Dedicated to yhermmie

Madam X was a short,fair & extremely fat woman whose flashy lifestyle exuded affluence in all ramification.Madam was an Eastern indigence who made her wealth through trafficking of ladies.She ran a prostitution ring and had a brothel on the outskirts of town.She also had girls who trafficked cocaine and other hard drugs for her.

Madam X was an affluent & important personality who rolled withe the cremé de la cremé and highly placed politicians in the Province.

Madam X's brothel was a not too noticeable one on the outskirts of town with security operatives guarding over it every second of the day.

Customers were searched thoroughly to rid them of guns,knifes et al. The brothel was designed in a way reminiscent of the ever popular 'face мe I slap you' building - each lady to a room.The ones with superior knowledge which were referred to as the high class ones were housed in a separate building.

Madam detested being cheated and made sure to keep tabs on her money.Customers paid before going in and were timed.
Though,this fetched her a lot of money,it wasn't through this means Madam X became stupendously wealthy.It was through her ever amiable and most generous customer - The Premier of The Province.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2014
Update coming up later in the day..
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by missuniverse(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2014
following

Hapi sunday! !!

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
miss universe: following

Hapi sunday! !!

Gracias! Same to you grin
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
The Premier was a bald headed,dark and bulky homosapien whose love for women knew no bounds.

Though he was married,he always hid under the umbrella of his wife becoming obese and being incompetent in satisfying his lustful desires.

The Premier paid handsomely for every private high class call girl Madam entertained him with.
Even τн̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ ministers and advisers were not left out ; thus , her bank account grew rapidly.
Madam therefore operated confidently because she knew she was safe in all areas.

The election date was gradually drawing near and the opposition party gearing up for it.The Premier was re-running and had no worries - he would shut the masses up with a few hurried projects & a substantial keep quiet sum of money.

The opposition party were busy snooping around for any incriminating material or news to use against The Premier and I was asked to snoop around for any interesting piece of detail that might just help.

I knew instantly that I was in for a bit of excitement.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
I мєt Valerie in an excited mood on getting home.She was playing a soft and sensual record on the music player and was dressed in a see-through nightie. I knew she was up to some mischief instantly.

What is it they say again about women being overtly submissive when they needed something ? Well,I played along and kissed her.

"How was your day love ?" She asked.
"Well,stressful and tiring." I replied as I slumped into a nearby chair.
She said again " Then trust me to eliminate such stress" as she sat on my laps facing me.

I knew what she wanted and she was going to get it. We kissed as мy hands explored her smooth back and the gentle swell of her behind.

М̲y hands viciously went to her shoulder as I released her nightie and stood to UnCloth myself gazing simultaneously at her awesome body.

"I....don't make me wait Stealth -"

I ran my lips over her bre.asts and I her he moan. I nibbed at her nip.ple and explored her body with my tongue and felt her body quiver with excitement and need.
She was breathing rapidly through her mouth and gasping when suddenly my phone rang !
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by yhermmie(f): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
More pls.

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmm, this is going to be captivating. Space booked,
#rush out to buy pop corn#

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
yhermmie: More pls.

Ahh...sharp sharp?
Tomorrow pls grin
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
toykathy: Hmmm, this is going to be captivating. Space booked,
#rush out to buy pop corn#

Buy for two oo grin
Its a short story though....
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
StealthyMe:

Buy for two oo grin
Its a short story though....

no yawa nau, come sit by mysyd. Oya update kiakia
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 4:16am On Jun 30, 2014
toykathy:

no yawa nau, come sit by mysyd. Oya update kiakia

Tahh..you want my Valerie to think of something else undecided
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by yhermmie(f): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2014
I'm back oo. Don't keep me waiting abeg
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
"What the ****?!" I cursed.

"Hello" I said to the phone.

Get to work immediately came the reply from the boss.

Shit ! The dirty game of politics and all its problems.
Well,maybe someother time i could give Valerie the pleasure she so much desired and craved.

"Come to me baby...." She said.

I apologised and told her i had to get going - official duty i explained.
She was aghast and shaken but i promised to make it up to her.

Firstly,i had to keep tabs on the President's movement,so i headed to his residence just to observe. After spying for about an hour without any sign or iota of progression,i headed to a nearby bar to cool off.

Since it has been fabled that the drivers and peasants - who most often than not frequented the bar - had some sort of rumour or news which eventually turned out to be the truth, i sat in the centre of the bar from where i was sure to have a glimpse of all that was going to occur.

An argument over the rich men & women in the society was going on. I hardly took cognisance to what they were saying until i heard the names of The President and Madam X being mentioned. I instantly became alert and sat patiently.

"Don't tell me you don't know how Madam X made her money ?" The elderly man said.

"Forget it,money is money irrespective of how its gotten !" The other man replied.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by yhermmie(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2014
What did u just posted?
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2014
The elderly man started a story on Madam X,her poor background and her pauper parents.

I stared in awe at how such people knew and had so much info at their disposal.
How such a person could have made it overnight was a mystery. He mentioned that Madam X had been directly responsible for the occasional kidnapping of the females in the province.

I opened my mouth in bewilderment and listened on as he continued.

"Have you ever visited that brothel on the outskirts of town ?" He asked.

Most of them replied in the negative.
"You see,that brothel houses most if not all of the kidnapped girls in the province." He stated further.

People countered him writing it off as a rumour. But i had learnt as a detective that to every rumour was a potential breakthrough.
Bearing that in mind,the next day i was headed for the settlements to discuss with families whose daughters had been kidnapped at one time or the other. I collected pictures and studied their faces keenly.

By evening, i went to the brothel. I paid the entrance fee - paying extra since i was after the high class call girls - and was thoroughly searched.
I was directed to a more furnished house where the girls were habiting.

I looked at the rooms as i walked on and by my detective instinct pushed open a door on my right hand side. I was met my a lady who i guessed should have been in her late twenties chewing gum.
She looked at me absent mindedly and started undressing.

I gazed at her na.ked body and compared her to my Valerie.
"God !" I thought within me. She was no match for my every pretty faced baby.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
StealthyMe:

Tahh..you want my Valerie to think of something else undecided

dont worry, u re covered. Me sef don born finish wink
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
toykathy:

dont worry, u re covered. Me sef don born finish wink

No problem...i go leave una two may una dey yarn woman to woman grin

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2014
I told her to sit and asked her to narrate how she came to stay in the brothel.She replied rudely asking if i came to satisfy my desire or to chat.

I showed her some currency notes and she instantly started talking - what money could do ! She said she had been there for quite a while after being forcefully taken from her home. She confessed she had been offered to the Premier once by Madam X but she refused.

What ?! This was just the break i needed ! I pleaded with her not to decline the next time she was asked.

"I doubt if i'll be asked again." She said flatly.

I left shortly after with a promise to be back again. Happily and elated,i left for home thinking of my beautifully created wife.

I was fast becoming a regular at the brothel. I pushed the door open - after completing the necessary formalities - and met Joy smiling - as i later found out her name to be.

She said she had been summoned once again by The Premier and had gladly accepted. I smiled, shoved some currency notes her way and begun thinking up a plan.

The brilliant masterstroke came from my wife who advised to film them as against my earlier suggestion of a photograph or an audio clip. I immediately called up the office and told the party chairman to order some secret spy cameras.

The next day,i went to the office beaming with smiles. I briefed the Party leaders of the plan and they all welcomed it as a brilliant idea.

Later that night,i visited Joy, giving her the cameras and giving her necessary instruction on where and how to place and set them up.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2014
This ur update too small nau, wetin happen? Come update asap o
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2014
toykathy: This ur update too small nau, wetin happen? Come update asap o

Na Nigeria's defeat ooo..*pained*
BTW, Happy New Month!
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2014
StealthyMe:

Na Nigeria's defeat ooo..*pained*
BTW, Happy New Month!

dont bring d past into d present. SE don land for naija. Update on my mind. I wish u d best in dis month of perfection.

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by Lorlaahlozz: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2014
was here

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: was here

Yaff been sighted Madame grin
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
The Premier only used the Hotel Presidentiale for his entertainment and meetings.

The Presidential suite was heavily guarded making it virtually impossible for it to be bypassed,except of course by people with a pass. Joy had one and so our plan was sure to succeed.

Joy moved into the hotel room setting up the cameras discreetly as instructed. The Premier sauntered inside the room minutes later with luscious eyes gloatingly commanding Joy to UnCloth. The look in his eye said it all,he had drunk to stupor.

He reached out for Joy's behind anc squeezed roughly as he pushed her over the bed. He commanded her to take control of his private as they laid on the bed. No sooner had he grabbed her breast than he started sleeping , snoring loudly.

He slept noisily availing Joy the opportunity to film him up close.The job was completed and she moved out of the room after the armed security had satisfied themselves that nothing contrary had happened to The Premier.
A security car was waiting downstairs to take her directly back to the brothel.

That night,no one was allowed into the brothel...
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
I was tensed up and thought up a thousand reasons why the brothel was closed to people.
"Had they found out about Joy ?" I thought aloud.

A call came through from The Boss asking me to come over immediately. I got dressed and headed to the office to find eagerly awaiting eyes following me as i walked. We had all hoped for victory.
As i entered the Boss's office, i was greeted with a was it successful question ?

" I don't know. " I answered.

" What do you mean ?" He thundered back.

I explained to him the previous day's happenings and said we should all fold our hands and watch as events unfold.

As i drove back home,i couldn't just wait for all these to be over.
I stepped into the brothel later that night and met Joy in her room. The first thing that came out of my mind was if it was successful to which she replied in the affirmative.

Being excited beyond words, i moved to lift her up and kissed her - the first time i had anything intimate with any woman since i got married.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
This ur short updates na die o, anyways nyc nyt.

Grants & Awards / The Midnight Bells.. Short Story / Mara