Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Assignment : Blackmail - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Assignment : Blackmail (2482 Views)

The Blackmail Of A Black Day. / ::::On An Assignment:::: / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
toykathy: This ur short updates na die o, anyways nyc nyt.

No vex o...na unto say e b short tori
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by yhermmie(f): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2014
I might just stop reading.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 4:46am On Jul 02, 2014
yhermmie: I might just stop reading.

Why naa ? embarassed
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2014
The videoclip was first sent to a private television station to be viewed as an exclusive. Subsequently, other stations aired it.
The effect it had on the electorate was devastating to say the least. The masses all spoke in groups saying that the people's money was being squandered on women and frivolities.
Our party had a campaign later that week which turned out to be a massive success. We were sure to win the election.

The elections came and went as there was no doubt our party would come out triumphant. The video clip had an enormously negative effect on the ruling party and Madam X after it was proved The Premier knew about the kidnappings by Madam X and chose to remain silent.

The results were announced and we were the victors. All because of a carefully thought out plan by me!

I had a chat with the chairman telling him i deserved an all expense paid holiday for two after all the stress.

" I'll see to that." He had replied and hung up.

I and Valerie went on a holiday to The Bahamas ,enjoying the cool breeze from the overhead azure sky and exploring the wonderful things the island had to offer.

Relaxing in our hotel suite balcony with a drink of orange squash, Valerie walked in with that same sensual appeal that spoke tons without even uttering a word.

" Where did we stop my love ?"

She asked dropping her dress to the floor.

" Hmmnn.........." I thought aloud thinking of my next assignment as i fed my eyes lusciously.
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 4:54am On Jul 02, 2014
That's the end of this ...might as well decide to write a sequel, not certain though undecided

yhermmie & toykathy thanks for following smiley
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by pelvicky(m): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2014
nice story..more oil to ur brain.

Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2014
pelvicky: nice story..more oil to ur brain.

Gracias !! grin
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by toykathy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hmmm.... Short but message well delivered. Abeg bring somethn come frm bahamas o
Re: Assignment : Blackmail by StealthyMe(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
toykathy: Hmmm.... Short but message well delivered. Abeg bring somethn come frm bahamas o

LOOL grin ....will see to that

EFEEGA (war Of Ants) By Idris Amali / Hot Story: Memoirs Of Eva – Episode 3 / Mara

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9