Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk (781 Views)

Nigerians React To Sunday Oliseh Resigning As Super Eagles Coach. See Photos / 4 Reasons Why Renewing Coach Keshi's Contract Is The Right Step / Who Is Your Favorite Possible Alternative For Coach Keshi??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by Badex10(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
The Super Eagles coach dismissed
rumours in some sections of the media
that blame a fractured relationship
between the pair as the reason for the
winger's exclusion from Nigeria's last two
games.
"It’s purely medical," Keshi said. "My last
child is older than Moses, so why will I
quarrel with my son?" he queried.
"People must find out facts and not
speculate, especially when we have a
capable media person in our midst."
Keshi further revealed that Moses has a
muscle strain that was discovered by the
team’s medics after the first game against
Iran and he was advised to rest it so that
he can come out better in subsequent
games.
"We can understand that all players want
to play at the big stage but it’s up to us
and the medical team to manage their
career and balance it with due diligence
regarding their health, and that is why we
have not played him. We hope he should
be back in training later on Thursday."
The winger is expected to be available for
Nigeria's second-round encounter against
France in Brasilia. Source: www.Kickoff.com

Re: Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by Badex10(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
I think this is a good news for us all
Re: Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Badex10: I think this is a good news for us all
Yes. I expect him against France
Re: Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by Badex10(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
blueto: Yes. I expect him against France
Yeah boss with Moses at his full strength Moses can do the unexpected Miracle. May G0D help us. G0 SUper Eagles. It's our time to shine
Re: Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by bamoza(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Good to hear that he his back
but really, Keshi shouldn't blame anybody, no info wad given regarding him not being on field so what you expect people to think, so it's better when info is dispatch promptly and regularly, to avoid rumours
and this our media officer is not working oh, I think it's his job to let us know what is happening in in the camp
Re: Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by oweniwe(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
see as d guy black sef . . . Make e bleach small nau undecided
Re: Eagles Coach: Keshi Dispels Moses Rift Talk by Baatunde(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nna how far? Black is supposed to be beautiful now

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Behind Germany And why they won The 2014 Fifa World Cup / Five Teams Can Win The Premier League Title - Jose Mourinho / "Why I Grabbed Messi By The Throat" -- Malaga Defender Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.