Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Is This A Natural Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Natural Thing? (1676 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( / Brothers, What Do You Mean By A "natural" Woman / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Natural Thing? by Kone3: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2006
My good friends,pls i wnt 2 knw if wat am feeln is natural!
I av a girl av been dating for 5yrs,i lovED her wt evrythn,then i was in 200level in UNILAG,i trustED her wt evrythn,she comes 1st in all do-all my family luv her so much-she's ds kind of cold girl,quiet,somehow lazy &very secretive,which i fear so much-2 cut d long story short,ds girl didnt give me as much love i gave her,we quarelled b4 she culd memorise my GSM no,let alone saving it on her phone,she alwys said "u knw now,it's nt necessary"-i still lovED her then upon several NONCHALANT attitudes towards me-she gained admissn 2 d university while i went 4 my NYSC,b4 d end of my service yr,she visited me 2-3times frm skool,misbehaving as usual,honestly speakn i had only her then,and my sex life was bad,due 2 her-last yr DEC she really misbehavd,she even told me she was no longer interested in d relationship,-i wntd 2 talk peace wt her,bt she didnt wanna listen-well i cnt kill myself,as i made new female frnds,who r dyn 2 do anythn 4 me,ds girl came 2 my house in march ds yr cryn&begging dat i shuld take her back,i noticedshe's even stored my name as sweetheart on her phone,d worst thing is dat she confessd dt she's bn aving an affair in skool,dat she's realised her mistakes-i told her av 4given her,am tru wt NYSC nw,ds girl calls me evryday frm skool,calln me love,honey,swtheart-since then av nt picked up d phone 2evn flash,text nor call her-d prob nw is dat she's hopeful,bt in my mind i knw dat it's finished,i pity her a lot,i dnt knw if i shuld call her tell her dat  i dnt love her anymore,cos she's betrayed my trust-am nw findn happiness in another girl,which i feel it's normal-guyz/girls do u thnk i shuld tell her i dnt love her anymore? The earlier d better 4 her
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by georgee(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2006
Hey k-one,
i advise u sit her down and tell wat u feel abt d relationship,make her c reasons dat it cant work again,because i can c ur problem is "TRUST" u dnt seem 2 trust her again,dats y u dnt call her again,u scared mayb wen u call her,she myt b wt d other guy,and both making gest of u-well my brother,i feel u this one,and i do pity d girl in question,she might or might not b seeing d other guy again,i think she's foolish 4 having confessd,no guy go gree dat one at all-if u want u too can jst b sleeping wit her fun,dat will teach other girls of her type lesson dat "wat is worth keepn is worth keepn well and u can never av ur cake and eat it"
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by georgee(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2006
Hey k-one,
i advise u sit her down and tell wat u feel abt d relationship,make her c reasons dat it cant work again,because i can c ur problem is "TRUST" u dnt seem 2 trust her again,dats y u dnt call her again,u scared mayb wen u call her,she myt b wt d other guy,and both making gest of u-well my brother,i feel u this one,and i do pity d girl in question,she might or might not b seeing d other guy again,i think she's foolish 4 having confessd,no guy go gree dat one at all-if u want u too can jst b sleeping wit her fun,dat will teach other girls of her type lesson dat "wat is worth keepn is worth keepn well and u can never av ur cake and eat it"
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by georgee(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2006
Hey k-one,
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by georgee(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2006
Hey k-one,
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by Damsal(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2006
For goodness sake, Georgee did you have to post four times. I think K-one would have got the message on just one.

And K-one i do think you need to be straight with the girl and tell her exactly what you feel, it's not working and she needs to know it. I'll also have to tell you to forgo Georgee idea that you can sleep with her if you want as an example to other girls, that's just wack. You can't sleep with the girl and play mind games with her expecting other girls to learn a lesson, you'll be givivng them more of a reason to hate the male race.
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by diddy4(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2006
look man, i aint gon tell u to do dis or dat but imm@ advise u to think deep before u act. if u really dont love dis girl no more, den tell her u no longer fancy her dat it is too late but if u still got an iota of love in you for this girl, well, give her another chance cuzz from what i've read so far, i think she has really changed and realised her mistakes and like dey say, experience is d best teacher. she has come back to you and she is ready to do what it takes to see it work.
dont judge her cuzz of what she did in d past even though it was bad. if u still got love for her, give her a chance but if u aint got no more love for her, tell her and give her the reasons.

about what gorgee told u to do, please kindly ignore the pervert. he is only thinking with his di*k. dont trynn@ use the girl or take advantage of her. you will get what u didnt bargain for.
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by georgee(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2006
Damsal,dnt mind o jare,i believe it was network problem b4 my 1st post.
Concerning my advice,it pains me 2 some girls think they can mess a guy's heart up and come back with their CROCODILE TEARS-because the guy don finish NYSC,she nw came back begging,because in no time 2 come d guy will b rolln in money,d other guy she was datn probably dumped her-i dnt like girls dat behaves like dat,thnkn they r so SMART-crocodile teared girls- k-one,do watever u like now,it's ur chance 2 hit back,if u really want 2
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by Seun(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2006
Dump the girl and don't look back. You're enjoying your new relationship, right? That's the main thing.
Re: Is This A Natural Thing? by hibans(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2006
my advice is that, u can follow ur heart but "the devil we knw is better than the angle we dont knw" i'll appreciate it if u take her back. what if the one u'r enjoying ur happiness now turn out to be something else?

In any relationship there must be (up and down) and thats what call real love for each other and understanding as well, if both of u can understand and forgive each other good and fine.

Dont be other guys when they are into a new relationship thats how they'll keep on misbehaving, please do me a favour, [b]FORGIVE UR GIRL FRIEND

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / Which Do You Prefer Lust Or Love? / My Church Members Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.