Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap (10227 Views)

Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter / Forget Bleaching Products, How To Exfoliate Your Face And Body / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
I've had an eye on this soap; Avocado Face and Body Soap by Forever living, it's sold here for about #700, I've looked up reviews on Google but i haven't found any tangible review on the soap.
Pls anyone that has used this soap or is presently using this soap should help me with the product review. I'm fair in complexion and i have a very sensitive skin, so any advice on a non-bleaching mild soap would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls someone should help me with reviews on the soap

1 Like

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by foreverakure: 1:33am On Jul 07, 2014
hello empressgifted. thank you for checking on our product. im a distributor for forever living products for the past 3 years now. i use our avocado face and body soap everyday. my dear sister avocado face and body soap from forever living products is good for your body. it doesnt bleach or has any side effect on the skin.
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2014
foreverakure: hello empressgifted. thank you for checking on our product. im a distributor for forever living products for the past 3 years now. i use our avocado face and body soap everyday. my dear sister avocado face and body soap from forever living products is good for your body. it doesnt bleach or has any side effect on the skin.
thanks dear, i appreciate ur dropping by.

1 Like

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!

1 Like

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by foreverakure: 4:07am On Jul 09, 2014
hello empressgifted u are free to use avocado face and body soap.
Check https://www.facebook.com/foreverakure
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2014
Empressgifted
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
screenagerjoe: Empressgifted
SIR!
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Empressgifted:
SIR!
hw are you? Following ur diary tho. U cud b a writer.
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
screenagerjoe: hw are you? Following ur diary tho. U cud b a writer.
really! Eyaah thank u ooohh. About hw I am, I'm good, just roaming nairaland and viewing funny comments, i might visit xavier before retiring for the night.
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Empressgifted:
really! Eyaah thank u ooohh. About hw I am, I'm good, just roaming nairaland and viewing funny comments, i might visit xavier before retiring for the night.
Ok, u mentioned me.... Thanks. I pm'ed u.

1 Like

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Empressgifted:
seen it, i mean the pm??
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
screenagerjoe: seen it, i mean the pm??
yes I've seen it and I've replied ur pm

1 Like

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by MsBella: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2014
I used the soap when I went to visit my mum and in just 2 days my skin became smooth and my complexion - brighter. Initially, I did not know it was FLP avocado soap until I asked.

Though I had been exfoliating my skin before using the soap, but my complexion brightened when I used the soap. It has a scent that is mild..
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Empressgifted(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
@ Msbella,
Thanks dear, this review of ur's is the best i've read so far, at a time i thought no one uses the soap so i bought another soap that broke me out seriously. the soap is kinda costly but i think i'll buy it, thanks.
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can try TDC Honey Beauty soap, it's an excellent natural soap that helps in skin diseases like pimples, ezcema, rashes, black spots and others. It contains honey, aloe vera and shea butter which is excellent for skin nourishing and treatment. It's good for both light and dark complexions and also for sensitive skins. It also helps with many hair problems like dandruff and ring worm all at an affordable prize. For more information and inquires
you can call 08037169780 or 08188513647. I've tried it and believe me it did amazing wonders for my skin
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by MsBella: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Empressgifted:
@ Msbella,
Thanks dear, this review of ur's is the best i've read so far, at a time i thought no one uses the soap so i bought another soap that broke me out seriously. the soap is kinda costly but i think i'll buy it, thanks.

It is expensive, but what I do is use two different bars of soap - one for exfoliating (has tiny brown beads in it) and the FLS. I alternate as one bar is far bigger than the other.

This way the soap last longer, and I can always buy another bar pending when the FLS finishes.
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by foluinspiration(f): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Empressgifted. Have u bought d soap now. How was is it?
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by homesodear: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by homesodear: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made before train in date.

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464, BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

Re: FLP Avocado Face And Body Soap by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Insane Fashion! / Short Ankara Gown For Ladies In 2022 / Where Can I Get Formula 1 (f1) Shirts In Nigeria.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.