Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! (1418 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Captures Mugger And Hands Him Over To Police / Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by habbyy03: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
Someone should tell dis guy to stop shooting outside the box!!!!!!itz awful
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by PapaNnamdi: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
ok
*clears throat*

ONAZI, ONAAZI! habbyy03 say make u no de play outside shot again, u hear?

4 Likes

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by Guykhena(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by ekiloui(f): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2014
As in ehh! That's how he broke poor babatunde's hand..mtcheeew
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by habbyy03: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2014
ekiloui: As in ehh! That's how he broke poor babatunde's hand..mtcheeew
#the guy is bad at shooting..u wld c ds wen Niaja face France 2mao
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by ekiloui(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2014
habbyy03: #the guy is bad at shooting..u wld c ds wen Niaja face France 2mao
The worst thing is that no one tells him that. He keeps shooting misplaced balls and u'll see some people on NL hailing him and calling it "onazi like shot"..shot wey no dey ever enter post
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by emiye(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Tomorrow, he will shoot from outside the box and it will require a world class save or even lead to a goal, and then you will learn to keep shut.

Onazi has not done badly with his outside shots, something Mikel never attempts to do.

1 Like

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by abatically(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2014
ekiloui: As in ehh! That's how he broke poor babatunde's hand..mtcheeew

If that shot didn't hit babatunde and went straight to the net, u will be hailing him. That was a ferocious shot and could have gone anywhere.
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Nigerians complain about everything grin grin grin
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by habbyy03: 9:26am On Jun 29, 2014
alekside: Nigerians complain about everything grin grin grin
his shots r always off target datz y sir!
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by ekiloui(f): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2014
abatically:

If that shot didn't hit babatunde and went straight to the net, u will be hailing him. That was a ferocious shot and could have gone anywhere.

U people have started again! When has Onazi's shot ever gone anywhere..even without babatunde there I doubt it would have had any impact. Bottom line onazi should stop taking shots (he's not good at it) until he learns to do it accurately
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by ekiloui(f): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2014
emiye: Tomorrow, he will shoot from outside the box and it will require a world class save or even lead to a goal, and then you will learn to keep shut.

Onazi has not done badly with his outside shots, something Mikel never attempts to do.

When it happens I'll be happy! Till then he needs to chill..I mean this dude has been taking meaningless shots since afcon
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by emiye(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2014
ekiloui:

When it happens I'll be happy! Till then he needs to chill..I mean this dude has been taking meaningless shots since afcon

If every shot taken by a player that doesnt score is "meaningless", then i will recommend he continue to take it so that he can acheve a meaningful one.

1 Like

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by ekiloui(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2014
emiye:

If every shot taken by a player that doesnt score is "meaningless", then i will recommend he continue to take it so that he can acheve a meaningful one.

I think u should understand b4 commenting. Don't u?
How many of his shots are on target?

1 Like

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by emiye(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2014
ekiloui:

I think u should understand b4 commenting. Don't u?
How many of his shots are on target?

To make it more scientific, come up with the number of shots he took, and the numbers off target for assessment.

If you will criticise him, you had better be able to back it with facts and figures or else your criticism will be based on perception, which is highly subjected to sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by abatically(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2014
ekiloui:

U people have started again! When has Onazi's shot ever gone anywhere..even without babatunde there I doubt it would have had any impact. Bottom line onazi should stop taking shots (he's not good at it) until he learns to do it accurately

And how would he learn it? Is it not a minus already that one of our 2 central midfielders (mikel) can't shoot. Now Onazi that can shoot ur asking him not to shoot? Guy if he see chance make he shoot, I'm sure if one of them scores u will be here praising him. Are u not one of those guys that blame Musa whenever he shoots wide? And now he got 2 goals and ur quiet, now it's Onazi u want to get at.

1 Like

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by abatically(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2014
ekiloui:
The worst thing is that no one tells him that. He keeps shooting misplaced balls and u'll see some people on NL hailing him and calling it "onazi like shot"..shot wey no dey ever enter post

Nigerians are very difficult to please. Before it was Musa this Musa that, Musa is useless, Musa should never play, bla bla bla. I mean sometimes Musa will have the ball and Nigerians will start blaming him for no reason. Now he scores 2 goals and everybody shuts up. Now u want to pick on Onazi. Is it Onazi's fault that his midfield partner Mikel can't shoot? Onazi is the only midfielder we have that can shoot.

ekiloui: shot wey no dey ever enter post

I can confidently tell u Onazi had about 2 shots against Bosnia that could have gone in was it not for the goalkeeper's heroics. All outside shots can't go in, but u keep trying and one might just do it. I don't like players taking unnecessary outside shots. Osaze is an example, he tries to take outside shots even when the angle is impossible but u won't blame him because he is Osaze. Onazi sees a good angle to shoot and u blame him.. Nigerians I hail o.

Anyway, just so u know, the Musa that u people hate so much has one of the best shot accuracies at the world cup. 6 shots, 5 on target, 2 goals.. 83% shot accuracy, but trust naijas, since he is not emenike or osaze nobody gives a damn.

2 Likes

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by naijanoni(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2014
abatically:

Nigerians are very difficult to please. Before it was Musa this Musa that, Musa is useless, Musa should never play, bla bla bla. I mean sometimes Musa will have the ball and Nigerians will start blaming him for no reason. Now he scores 2 goals and everybody shuts up. Now u want to pick on Onazi. Is it Onazi's fault that his midfield partner Mikel can't shoot? Onazi is the only midfielder we have that can shoot.

I can confidently tell u Onazi had about 2 shots against Bosnia that could have gone in was it not for the goalkeeper's heroics. All outside shots can't go in, but u keep trying and one might just do it. I don't like players taking unnecessary outside shots. Osaze is an example, he tries to take outside shots even when the angle is impossible but u won't blame him because he is Osaze. Onazi sees a good angle to shoot and u blame him.. Nigerians I hail o.

Anyway, just so u know, the Musa that u people hate so much has one of the best shot accuracies at the world cup. 6 shots, 5 on target, 2 goals.. 83% shot accuracy, but trust naijas, since he is not emenike or osaze nobody gives a damn.
No mind them.Nigerians complain about everything.Its not like all his shots have bin off target.
Onazi has taken 5 shots so far.
2 were off target,One babatunde stood in its way.While the other two were ferrocious shots that stung d goalie's palm.So dats like 50 percent shot accuracy which is a good record especially for a DM
At least even if those two didnt go in,it won us corner-kicks.
You cant expect onazi not to shoot whenever there is an opportunity,doesnt matter if its off target.One might eventually go in.
Onazi scored an amazing screamer for lazio 4rm long distance.
So he can score if he continues to shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by habbyy03: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Som1 shld pls help tell T.B joshua to pass ds info 2 him oo........
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by enomakos(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
onazi will score again france
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by habbyy03: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
enomakos: onazi will score again france
hope so....#anybdy cn score
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by emiye(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
No mind them.Nigerians complain about everything.Its not like all his shots have bin off target.
Onazi has taken 5 shots so far.
2 were off target,One babatunde stood in its way.While the other two were ferrocious shots that stung d goalie's palm.So dats like 50 percent shot accuracy which is a good record especially for a DM
At least even if those two didnt go in,it won us corner-kicks.
You cant expect onazi not to shoot whenever there is an opportunity,doesnt matter if its off target.One might eventually go in.
Onazi scored an amazing screamer for lazio 4rm long distance.
So he can score if he continues to shoot.
Thanks for bringing out the stats, there are too many sentimental people, who always like to believe their perception without subjecting such perception to test.

Onazi is one of the best out of the box shooters we have in the team, i remembered vividly he also had a good shot against the mexican keeper, at our last friendly game.
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by cheguevera: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
These naija male bitches should stop[color=#990000][/color] bitchin about everything
Re: Onazi's Outside Shot Must Stop!!! by enomakos(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2014
habbyy03: hope so....#anybdy cn score
he wil score to shame people like u

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Farewell Letter To Liverpool Fans / Top 7 Fastest FIFA Football Players In World Cup In Brazil [PHOTOS] / Get Soccer Tips From Top UK Tipsters Here, I Pay And You Get It Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.