Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) (5163 Views)

Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. / Ex-christian Wants To Know The Differences Between Agnosticism And Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Rexyl:

show me biblical confirmation of Mohammed prophethood then I will follow you there. Hope to see your references soon.
According to some confused Islamic 'scholars', mohammed is the Holy Spirit. While to some, it is a man among the brethren of moses. To some 'scholars', it is 'that prophet' one of the discples talked about. In a nutshell, they are bunch of confusionist.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
true2god: According to some confused Islamic 'scholars', mohammed is the Holy Spirit. While to some, it is a man among the brethren of moses. To some 'scholars', it is 'that prophet' one of the discples talked about. In a nutshell, they are bunch of confusionist.

undecided oya ni e

Was the question directed at you

Let him give the green light abegg
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by lanrexlan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
vedaxcool: somebody sounds hurt, sorry there is little I can do to heal the hurt, ache and pain in your heart, u might have to see a doctor and "consoler" to heal ur e-pain, nairaland the "land" of broken dreams, such is life! grin pele!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

undecided oya ni e

Was the question directed at you

Let him give the green light abegg
I hope you are prepare for ur 'sari' food and to do ur 'subhi' prayer to allah (arabia pagan moon god), but I hope one day God will deliver you from the Islamic cult.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
lanrexlan: grin grin
grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Samunique(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
true2god: Riliwan I thought your colleagues are on cease-fire (ramadan fast), dont you knw its haram to fast and argue with 'infidels'? Wait till July 29, do you want allah to get angry and by that you miss muslim aljana, where you can wine and have unlimited fun.
Buhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U forgot to add: 72 virgin with tireless joy stick. Where man pinkin bombom go stand like letter I from everlasting to everlasting on the bed of luxury.

What an Aljannah!!!!
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
true2god: Riliwan I thought your colleagues are on cease-fire (ramadan fast), dont you knw its haram to fast and argue with 'infidels'? Wait till July 29, do you want allah to get angry and by that you miss muslim aljana, where you can wine and have unlimited fun.
Realone wat have u done? see as this guy dey shout cease fire, cease fire yet no shots has been fired! Lol grin the same people acting belligerent are the same people asking for cease fire! Speaking of anger, t2g was Yaweh angry with Jesus when he ignored his let this cup pass over me prayer or when he inquired why he was forsaken? grin scrap that, I know u have no coherent answer to provide! Carry on with your trolling!
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
vedaxcool: Realone wat have u done? see as this guy dey shout cease fire, cease fire yet no shots has been fired! Lol grin the same people acting belligerent are the same people asking for cease fire! Speaking of anger, t2g was Yaweh angry with Jesus when he ignored his let this cup pass over me prayer or when he inquired why he was forsaken? grin scrap that, I know u have no coherent answer to provide! Carry on with your trolling!
Quran 48:29, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves. Thou seest them bowing down, prostrating themselves, seeking Allah’s grace and pleasure. Their marks are on their faces in consequence of prostration. That is their description in the Torah — and their description in the Gospel — like seed- produce that puts forth its sprout, then strengthens it, so it becomes stout and stands firmly on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers on account of them. Allah has promised such of them as believe and do good, forgiveness and a great reward.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by true2god: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
true2god: Quran 48:29, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the disbelievers, compassionate among themselves.
Can you see the fascist orientation your allah is giving the followers of mohammed, to have a firm of hearth against anyone that doesnt believe in mohammed and be compassionate to themselves? Compare it with Jesus' own word in matthew 5:44, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you.

Can you see the difference? Mohammed is a self acclaimed fake and fascist prophet who crave respect and recognition and allah is not a true God.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Sorry sir...you should know by now that the islamic section dont tolerate mentally derailed NL member like you grin grin

Betta luck next time..

BTW...if you want to display your skon-skon grin, why dont you dont that in your house? Nobody will ban you in your house nah biko grin

Just an adivce tho, no offence meant..

You can thank me later grin grin

grin grin grin

Muslims love censorship. They cant live without it.

Religion of p***
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
vedaxcool: Realone wat have u done? see as this guy dey shout cease fire, cease fire yet no shots has been fired! Lol grin the same people acting belligerent are the same people asking for cease fire! Speaking of anger, t2g was Yaweh angry with Jesus when he ignored his let this cup pass over me prayer or when he inquired why he was forsaken? grin scrap that, I know u have no coherent answer to provide! Carry on with your trolling!

What is this one saying?

Abeg....carry your madness back to your cave
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2014

Sire grin grin i tire for them ooo.

they are scared of my questions ooo

especially rexy and this true2god of thang grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin

How far?

Are you hungry? Fast will soon break?
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

grin grin grin

Muslims love censorship. They cant live without it.

Religion of p***
tongue

Get the nearest transformer and give it a hug grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

grin

How far?

Are you hungry? Fast will soon break?

grin grin Fathead you are grin grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Macelliot(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
@Malvisguy212 and True2god
Why are you guys still replying Rilwayne001, vedaxcool and Lanrexlan? e.t.c
They are all birds of the same feather feading on Taqiyya(holy lies.)
let them solve the problem between theirselves since the Jihadists has vowed to kill all the other 72 islamist sects for not accepting their own brand of Islam.

During Cruxification, Jesus said, "FATHER, forgive my enemies for they don't know what they are doing."
But Vice Versa....
On death-bed, Muhammad said, "May Allah curse be upon the Christian for they builds place of worship besides their Prophet's TOMB"[/s]
Which of these defines a true Salvation?
*1) @bolded. Prophet's tomb.... How can someone whom the muslims said He was never Crucified have a tomb? If Jesus wasn't crucified and Allah raised Him alive, then how did muhammad refers to Jesus' tomb in the hatred statement? .........
*2) How can someone who never died be raised Alive?
underline the word Raised Alive.
Can someone be raised alive when alive or raised alive from death?
*3) Prophet Isah said, peace be upon me the day I was BORN, the day I would DIE and d day I would RAISED ALIVE... - (noble quran)
.... BORN(confirmed)
.... DIE(muslims said not confirmed)
.... RAISED ALIVE(confirmed).
Why is no 2 missing in Prophet Isah prediction? If no 2 didn't happened b4 no. 3, then the NOBLE QURAN contradicts itself on the MOST DANGEROUS statement.... Muhammad, Quran and Isah contradicts themselves........

I'm not worthy, but Muslims are contradicting themselves. I pray they sees the light before the arrival of Christ Jesus the Son of the Most High Living Almighty God.
God bless you all!
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Macelliot: [s] @Malvisguy212 and True2god
Why are you guys still replying Rilwayne001, vedaxcool and Lanrexlan? e.t.c
They are all birds of the same feather feading on Taqiyya(holy lies.)
let them solve the problem between theirselves since the Jihadists has vowed to kill all the other 72 islamist sects for not accepting their own brand of Islam.
[
During Cruxification, Jesus said, "FATHER, forgive my enemies for they don't know what they are doing."
But Vice Versa....
On death-bed, Muhammad said, "May Allah curse be upon the Christian for they builds place of worship besides their Prophet's TOMB"
Which of these defines a true Salvation?
*1) @bolded. Prophet's tomb.... How can someone whom the muslims said He was never Crucified have a tomb? If Jesus wasn't crucified and Allah raised Him alive, then how did muhammad refers to Jesus' tomb in the hatred statement? .........
*2) How can someone who never died be raised Alive?
underline the word Raised Alive.
Can someone be raised alive when alive or raised alive from death?
*3) Prophet Isah said, [color=red] peace be upon me the day I was BORN, the day I would DIE and d day I would RAISED ALIVE...
- (noble quran)
.... BORN(confirmed)
.... DIE(muslims said not confirmed)
.... RAISED ALIVE(confirmed).
Why is no 2 missing in Prophet Isah prediction? If no 2 didn't happened b4 no. 3, then the NOBLE QURAN contradicts itself on the MOST DANGEROUS statement.... Muhammad, Quran and Isah contradicts themselves........

I'm not worthy, but Muslims are contradicting themselves. I pray they sees the light before the arrival of Christ Jesus the Son of the Most High Living Almighty God.
God bless you all! [/s]

No wonder...

Your signature says it all about your miserable life

Its really a big load to you neck undecided
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Macelliot(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No wonder...

Thanks for that!
I tell you the truth!
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Macelliot(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No wonder...

Thanks for that!
I told you the truth!
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

What is this one saying?

Abeg....carry your madness back to your cave

haven't u see a doctor yet? Heart ache and e-pain can lead to major cardio verscular disease, don't expect me to contribute for any heart transplant after warning u on the dangers of untreated e-pain . . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin and one of them was shouting thread debunked yet no single coherent response has been provided, I feel for them!
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by pesty100(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Macelliot:
Thanks for that!
I tell you the truth!
you look like a potential bokoharam, with your picture, I hope God saves your soul sha
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
pesty100: you look like a potential bokoharam, with your picture, I hope God saves your soul sha

grin grin indeed sire...grin indeed

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
vedaxcool: somebody sounds hurt, sorry there is little I can do to heal the hurt, ache and pain in your heart, u might have to see a doctor and "consoler" to heal ur e-pain, nairaland the "land" of broken dreams, such is life! grin pele!

A muslim that enjoys the pain of others.

Are you sure you are not one of the boko boys?
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
vedaxcool: haven't u see a doctor yet? Heart ache and e-pain can lead to major cardio verscular disease, don't expect me to contribute for any heart transplant after warning u on the dangers of untreated e-pain . . . grin grin

You seem to enjoy the pain of others.

This is how terrorism starts
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by Rilwayne001: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

The.Big.Urban:

Attention seeker...stop fooling around please undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 5:04am On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

The.Big.Urban:

words of a man with untreated e-pain. It is baffling that after advising u to see a doctor who would be able to treat ur e-pain, u sitll gats the effontry to say I am jubilating over ur pain, when all I have done so far is to advising on ways u can remedy ur e-pain and heart ache! grin
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 5:09am On Jul 02, 2014
vedaxcool: words of a man with untreated e-pain. It is baffling that after advising u to see a doctor who would be able to treat ur e-pain, u sitll gats the effontry to say I am jubilating over ur pain, when all I have done so far is to advising on ways u can remedy ur e-pain and heart ache! grin

grin grin

Remember how you shut up when your comments were provided as evidence when muslims were claiming that they do not go to the religion section to insult christians and atheists?

Keep providing more evidence that you're an e-terrorist.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin

Wow, what an escalation of butthurt.

Calm down. No one is seeking your attention.
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

grin grin

Remember how you shut up when your comments were provided as evidence when muslims were claiming that they do not go to the religion section to insult christians and atheists?

Keep providing more evidence that you're an e-terrorist.

"logic"boy and his baggage of e-pain, pele oh, grin, sorry oh, grin. "Logic"boy, suffering e-pain since twenty11! Please see a doctor and get well soon!

1 Like

Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by TheBigUrban2: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2014
vedaxcool: "logic"boy and his baggage of e-pain, pele oh, grin, sorry oh, grin. "Logic"boy, suffering e-pain since twenty11! Please see a doctor and get well soon!

keep bringing more evidence. grin grin grin

One of us is fooling himself. We will see in the future
Re: The Light Of Islam (by An Ex-christian) by vedaxcool(m): 5:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin lmaos seems appropriate support people living with e-pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.