Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! (1119 Views)

Iloro Ward 'a' Ward of Ijero LGA In ekiti Result(unit) / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by KnowAll(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2014
To counter rigging by d PDP, d APC should adopt a show of force 4 weeks to d election proper. That is 3very Saturday APC faithfuls would line up in their wards armed with their voter's card for a head count. THE Aim of this strategy is even b4 d el3ction proper APC would know how many votes are coming from their various wards.

I call it d 10, 000 man march where APC faithfuls would gather, show their strenghts and tharwt any rigging by d PDP . This strategy would work because if a ward is recording 2000 faithfuls every saturday and on d election proper 200 people were recorded for d APC then the whole world would know there is something wrong. I belive this strategy of coming out en-masse and showing solidarity would go a long way in assuring victory for d APC . Other things can be done on d said day includes linning up musical talents to entertain d faithfuls and d availabilty of food & drink. These would go a long way in pacifying the masses.

I hope PDP would not adopt this strategy, as d suggestion is aimed at APC.
Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by interoute: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2014
and u don't think electorates are empowered by law to have a change of heart for the party they want to vote for days, minutes or seconds to voting proper?

5 Likes

Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by simplyme3(f): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2014
This your strategy shows that you know nothing in contrast to your username. How will u compel people to come waste theor time Every week when its not even for an election.

7 Likes

Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by BrokenTV: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2014
KnowAll: To counter rigging by d PDP, d APC should adopt a show of force 4 weeks to d election proper. That is 3very Saturday APC faithfuls would line up in their wards armed with their voter's card for a head count. THE Aim of this strategy is even b4 d el3ction proper APC would know how many votes are coming from their various wards.

I call it d 10, 000 man march where APC faithfuls would gather, show their strenghts and tharwt any rigging by d PDP . This strategy would work because if a ward is recording 2000 faithfuls every saturday and on d election proper 200 people were recorded for d APC then the whole world would know there is something wrong. I belive this strategy of coming out en-masse and showing solidarity would go a long way in assuring victory for d APC . Other things can be done on d said day includes linning up musical talents to entertain d faithfuls and d availabilty of food & drink. These would go a long way in pacifying the masses.

You are high on overdose syringe. how are you sure that everybody that joined them in the merriment go around are all APC faithful, While not make it an everyday strategy,
I have questions for you?
1. On the first week let's assume that people that come out for the March were 50000 people because Davido was hired to play.
2. On the second week 2000 People came out because APC cooked jollof rice without meat.
3. On the third week 25000 people's came out because APC managed to dose some cash.
4. The fourth week less than 500 came out because there was nothing to share.
Then how are you going to use this strategy as a yardstick for measuring the performance of APC on the D' day. You forgot that some people that attended Fayose rally voted for Fayemi, likewise those that attended Fayemi voted for Fayose.

This is one of the most stupid idea I have seen in a long time.

11 Likes

Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by UnknownT: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2014
Bro! There is a difference being an APC member and voting for an APC candidate. Being an APC member, u r a card carrying member, registered to ur ward as an APC member and attends all her party meeting. That's different from an ordinary citizen who isn't a member of APC, who has a voters card and only come out to vote. There is also a difference from having a voters card and seeing ur name on d list of registered voters on INEC list.

Guy, I have neva really believed u know all like ur moniker says and u have actually proved me right with dis ur post. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2014
KnowAll: To counter rigging by d PDP, d APC should adopt a show of force 4 weeks to d election proper. That is 3very Saturday APC faithfuls would line up in their wards armed with their voter's card for a head count. THE Aim of this strategy is even b4 d el3ction proper APC would know how many votes are coming from their various wards.

not bad, but the APC need to really get closer to the people not some phantom bigwigs.
Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
not bad, but the APC need to really get closer to the people not some phantom bigwigs.
exactly ! Otherwise , APC will keep losing !
Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by worthytalk: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
What happened to your phantom 80million registered membership? Alas! I understand they are ghosts members and ghosts don't thump prints.

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by Validated: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2014
worthytalk: What happened to your phantom 80million registered membership? Ala! I understand book haram has killed them all.

Many people registered for APC membership because they were unduly influenced by the belief that they would need it in future. For example many market men and women were 'forced' to register in order not to lose their shops or stalls. Also civil servants, parent, etc registered to ensure they keep their jobs, able to register their wards in schools, process CofO, etc. They do not really believe in APC.

APC is already losing Osun; they will lose Oyo and if care is not taken, Lagos. Why In Lagos, students are aggrieved (over exorbitant school fees), petty traders are aggrieved, market men and women are aggrieved over imposition of 'Iyoloja' on them. With Fashola leaving and Tinubu not minding the relevance of internal democracy, the APC is on a long thing come 2015. My personal opinion please!

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Man March In Every Ward- A Good Strategy For APC!!!! by Firefire(m): 6:03am On Jun 30, 2014
Failed on arrival.

A complete waste of time and human resources.

APC Bridge is falling down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Stand By My Boko Haram Allegations Against APC —fani-kayode / Australian Negotiator Names Ihejirika, Sheriff As Sponsors Of Boko Haram / FG Needs N485trn For Implementation Of Infrastructure Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.