Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here - Agriculture (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here (483490 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by castins(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Welcome, am in Port Harcourt, that's were my farm is located.
SaintAntonyfarm:
Hello am new here and a pig farm owner in Abuja.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by ireola: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Good day my big brothers and sisters in piggery businness, please add me to the whatsapp group
my farm is in sango otta

God bless you
thanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by PoWConsulting: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
GET AGRIBUSINESS MANUALS AND BUSINESS PLANS INSTANTLY!!! #2,000 ONLY!!!
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by femu(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fermasec is an antiseptic drying powder used for hygiene and to help new piglets keep warm.

It also helps to reduce odors, keep flies away and heals wounds(foot rot, castration, etc) on the pig.

Watch the video to see how it works.

To buy Fermasec SMS or WhatsApp 08034209301.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIL8WlsjEcw
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Franzee(m): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2018
Hello house am a newbie into pig farming well I would be rearing for fattening and I selected the (cambrough breed) . How much would the weaners cost?
Which breed is best for fattening purpose & cost of it at weaning stage that is my question
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2018
lagbaja:
I am into pig farming. Pig farming is one of the most lucrative arms of animal farming. Pigs are highly prolific, giving birth to an average of 10 piglets per farrow. Typically a pig farrows 2.5 times in a year. So in a year, a pig can give birth to about 25 piglets.

The biggest variable cost component in pig farming is feed cost. It accounts for about 70% of the total cost. Your ability to source your feed in a manner that is most cost effective is your success determinant. Typically, pigs have FCR in the range between 2 and 4 depending on the breed and on the feed formulation. FCR means feed conversion ratio. It is a measure of how much kg of feed an animal will eat to produce 1kg of live weight.

This the is formula I adopt for my pigs (Modified for Amino Acid Balancing)

50% of cassava ( I buy them Fresh, break them into chips, dry and store them)
30% pkc
10% GNC( groundnut meal) or SBM (soyabean meal)
6% blood meal
2.5%. Oyster shell/bone meal/ lime stone
0.25% lysine
0.25% methionine
0.5% salt
0.25% premix
0.03% (3g per 1kg bakers Yeast) ( probiotic)
0.1% H-Plus from Animalcare

The above feed formulation will cost you about N30 per kilo. 1kg of live pig is sold for between N280 and N300. If your pig consumes 3kg of feed to give 1 kg of meat, It means that it will cost you N90 to produce 1kg of live weight. Therefore you make a gross margin of N300 - N90= N210.

The other component of pig farming that is capital intensive is their housing. Pig housing has to be properly planed according to the number of pigs you intend to grow. You need to decide whether you want to do batch (all in all out) or continuos pig production (first in first out).

The biggest pig farm in west Africa is at oke aro , Agege. Another one is at Gberigbe Ikorodu. Accomodation costs at this locations are very high. I will advice you to site your pig pen close to where you can get cheap land and source raw materials at low price. Eg cassava plantations.

Technology application will greatly hep you in your pig farming. Fr example using, pig ni.ppl.es (see picture below) will ensure that you deliver constant and clean water to your pigs , it will also reduce labor requirements. You also need to construct a manure allay within your pig house so that when they poo poo, you can flush it away via the manure allay ( the manure allay is like a gutter).

please add toxic binders when using blood meal. thanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Franzee:
Hello house am a newbie into pig farming well I would be rearing for fattening and I selected the (cambrough breed) . How much would the weaners cost?
Which breed is best for fattening purpose & cost of it at weaning stage that is my question
camborough is also a good choice it has pure muscles,less fat and lean meat.they are fast growing with less or no hair...WhatsApp 08130948779 for More info
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2018
ireola:
Good day my big brothers and sisters in piggery businness, please add me to the whatsapp group
my farm is in sango otta

God bless you
thanks
I will add you to a WhatsApp group.or use this link
https:///10A7fdETubsDaIu770ubQn
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2018
nzedon2:
please great farmers I want to start piggery farm with the plans of expanding it to a very large farm in future but I need a your collective advice on how to start this great journey so the I won't risk the millions of naira about to invest in this business. I will be willing to listen to all ur advices. thanks
nzedon2:
please great farmers I want to start piggery farm with the plans of expanding it to a very large farm in future but I need a your collective advice on how to start this great journey so the I won't risk the millions of naira about to invest in this business. I will be willing to listen to all ur advices. thanks
WhatsApp 08130948779..we can chat at length and rub minds..there's a lot in pig farming
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Franzee:
https:///10A7fdETubsDaIu770ubQ
its not advisable to buy a pure line camborough for fattening except you are buying a boar. you use the boar to cross your gilts to get good results..they give fast growing piglets with good FCR...WHATSAPP 08130948779 FOR MORE INFO

1 Like

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2018
ireola:
my farm is in sango otta

God bless you
thanks
click this link
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2018
uckennety:

How much is a piglet please tell me
it depends on they type of breed...piglets vary in price..from 4000 -80,000naira

2 Likes

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2018
obasani:
Please add me on 08162540807
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2018
Holuwaseyi1:
08060364765...kindly add to the watsapp
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2018
nzedon2:
Boss pls add me up with this line 08185941356 God bless
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2018
OLUWAfat:
Is there any active piggery farmers group I can be added to please?
My number is 08065339695
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2018
Emmaloh:

Kindly differentiate BTW weaners and growers pls
Also I want to knw if its advisable to buy 2 ready to mate female pigs and also ow long does it take for them to deliver the piglets
Also ow much does ready to mate pigs go for?
I ready need tutorials b4 going into this biz

weaners are piglets just removed from their mother growers are from 4 months old..yes it is very advisable to buy ready to mate females..it takes a pig 3months ,3weeks ,3days to give birth....WhatsApp 08130948779 for free tutorials and consultancy.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2018
gilts with good body structures from parents of large whites and landrace for sale..they are very good breeders with good FCR..WhatsApp 08130948779 for more info and pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by bruzjay: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
bruzjay:

This site is not working
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mrkunmi: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=mrkunmi post=70315071]https:///10A7fdETubsDaIu770ubQn[/quotsend your number let me add you to a group
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by edozie1124: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Pls add me to the whatsapp group.09068700104
Pls I need pure breed piglets for my farm at Enugu
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Otatom(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
please, can i added to the group. 09030046841 thank you. tried the link but its dead.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by doctorexcel: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
I have over 20 mature broiler birds for sale. Contact 08077769222 or 08061654193. Ideas on how and where to sell them are also welcome
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by yoged(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
mrkunmi:
Please kindly add me to the group.
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Fraba(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2018
please add 08027003014 to the whatsApp group thanks
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by mikebabs101: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2018
pls add me 08063133090 to the Whatsapp group , the link is not working
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by YOUNGJOHN05: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
FOR SALE : palm kernel cake
PRICE:#45 per kilo
CONTACT NO:08064158030
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Dejijossy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hadly see or heard anyone buying pork around me.
Please, as a pig farmer who are my customer?,
I mean pig/pork buyers?
Re: Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here by Dejijossy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
mrkunmi:

The address could not be find, please add me

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (122) (Reply)

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.