Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,403 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... (17878 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by veevean1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
i cant gve an honest assesment because my presentation took me unawares spent less dan two mins. but i shd ace d test den d group i cnt tell.in all honesty i might jst gve myself an average of 65% scoring abt 85-90 in d test
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
veevean1: i cant gve an honest assesment because my presentation took me unawares spent less dan two mins. but i shd ace d test den d group i cnt tell.in all honesty i might jst gve myself an average of 65% scoring abt 85-90 in d test
Nice one veevean. One can never really predict the outcome, cos you can't be too sure what their criteria is. It's not bad if your presentation took only 2 minutes, as long as you presented intelligently and confidently. All the best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
MonsieurPete: I'll set the ball rolling..

Group task (donno wat the assessors are looking at ): 60%
Individual task: 65%
Panel: 80%
Test: 75%

Avg...70% embarassed
Not bad too. It's an A.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let me digress a bit, while we wait for our medical invites. Everyone, what's your favorite NBPlc product?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
My favorite malt is off course Maltina, and my favorite beer is: Goldberg
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
veevean1:
i cant gve an honest assesment because my presentation took me unawares spent less dan two mins. but i shd ace d test den d group i cnt tell.in all honesty i might jst gve myself an average of 65% scoring abt 85-90 in d test
Same here, was done with my presentation in less than 3 mins..I'm not the verbose type, I like to hit a home run ASAP

smartgenius: Let me digress a bit, while we wait for our medical invites. Everyone, what's your favorite NBPlc product?
Maltina is my family trademark malt drink
Star..we blend real good..or if I'm in the mood for the big boy chillaxing..Heineken cool

You can try out ice cold Climax with fried peppered meat... smiley

Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by nwosucjay(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
amstel my favourite malt
STAR all d way
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
MonsieurPete:
Same here, was done with my presentation in less than 3 mins..I'm not the verbose type, I like to hit a home run ASAP

Maltina is my family trademark malt drink
Star..we blend real good..or if I'm in the mood for the big boy chillaxing..Heineken cool
I used to love star, but now I prefer Goldberg, you should try it out, if you haven't.

You can try out ice cold Climax with fried peppered meat... smiley
I have never drank an energy drink before, so maybe I will try out your recipe oneday

Thank me later grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2014
I noticed that Nigerian Breweries produce and market only one stout beer(Legend), the rest of their beer products are Lager. I wanted to ask them why they produce and market more lager than stout. I personally prefer stout to lager.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
smartgenius: I noticed that Nigerian Breweries produce and market only one stout beer(Legend), the rest of their beer products are Lager. I wanted to ask them why they produce and market more lager than stout. I personally prefer stout to lager.
And it skipped your mind..right?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
yeah. but you prefer lager to stout. star is a lager beer. Goldberg is also lager but it has a rich taste, that's why I like it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
So funny. After our group discussion, me and two guys were discussing, and one of them asked me how many bottles I can drink at a go. I told him, to be on the safer side I don't drink more than one bottle at a go.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Drink responsibly. That's one of Heinekens major watchword.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
"You can survive solely off drinking beer because It contains all 13 essential nutrients of life". I just saw this online.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
I want to know the exact date the Assessment Centre ended, so can I ask if anyone knows anybody that had his/her AC on July 10 and above.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
smartgenius:
yeah. but you prefer lager to stout. star is a lager beer. Goldberg is also lager but it has a rich taste, that's why I like it
I like the simplicity of star lager wink

smartgenius:
"You can survive solely off drinking beer because It contains all 13 essential nutrients of life". I just saw this online.
Sounds very familiar..but methinks there's a downside to this. Side effects if you actually try to experiment on it.

smartgenius: I want to know the exact date the Assessment Centre ended, so can I ask if anyone knows anybody that had his/her AC on July 10 and above.
I thought 9th was the last day. I was actually wondering how you came about the 100 invitees for Assessment cos I could only count abt 47 up til 9th July undecided
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by drealaz24(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
MonsieurPete: I'll set the ball rolling..

Group task (donno wat the assessors are looking at ): 60%
Individual task: 65%
Panel: 80%
Test: 75%

Avg...70% embarassed

hello,
I have never attended AC before, but I have one in view.

monsieur, vivian, smarty, buckw- pls kindly break what each stage entails. Thanks

May God bless your hustle.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
A very important part of an AC is the group discussion section. This is to test how well you work in a group. Everyone in your group would be given a short note stating the problem, and given equal amount of time to answer it. After the time elapses, you would be asked to deliberate on a solution as a group, and come up with useful recommendation.
Another important aspect of an AC is personal presentation. This is to test how well you can come up with a presentation without any notice. Structure your presentation. You should start with a definition, then the body, and conclusion/recommendation.
Lastly, the most compulsory part of an AC is the panel interview. You will usually be given situational questions, that test your team work skills, leadership skills, and skills related to the job. If you are applying for a role, then make sure you understand the job description and every thing related to the role perfectly. A common question usually asked is this: Tell me when you worked in a group and solved a problem, and what was your contribution?
Above all, pray for Gods grace and guidance. I wish you all the best in your assessment centre.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
MonsieurPete:
I like the simplicity of star lager wink

Sounds very familiar..but methinks there's a downside to this. Side effects if you actually try to experiment on it.

I thought 9th was the last day. I was actually wondering how you came about the 100 invitees for Assessment cos I could only count abt 47 up til 9th July undecided
We were 13 in my group, some other's were 9 in their group, I estimate an average of 11 in a group. If the AC's were held from July 2nd to July 9, that's 8 days duration. Now, 8 multiplied by 11 gives 88, which is closer to 100.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2014
smartgenius:
We were 13 in my group, some other's were 9 in their group, I estimate an average of 11 in a group. If the AC's were held from July 2nd to July 9, that's 8 days duration. Now, 8 multiplied by 11 gives 88, which is closer to 100.
Oh I see.. But I was of the thought that the AC's were scheeduled for Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2014
MonsieurPete:
Oh I see.. But I was of the thought that the AC's were scheeduled for Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Then you may be right.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2014
smartgenius:
Then you may be right.
Maybe, but the most important thing is to make it through

In other closely related news...

What thrills you most about working with NB Plc and what's the interest in Logistics? wink

Secondly, if you have to choose, which of the breweries would you want to work..and why?

Just curious..you now proceed with your replies smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
I love NBPlc and I want to work for them because it's a company whose products I enjoy. Malt and beer has brought enjoyment to several people, including me. Also, NBPlc is majorly owned by Heineken, which is a top multinational company with very high standards. Finally, NBPlc has a good compensation package for its employees. I love logistics, when I was in school I remember scoring 95% in Logic. I love logic, and in logistics you apply logic in executing the job functions. I will love to work in Ama brewery in Enugu, because it is the most modern brewery in Nigeria. I do not want to work in Lagos brewery, though I live in Lagos, because I don't like living in Lagos, it's an overpopulated state. But guess what, every 3 years staffs are required to transfer and work in another brewery, so eventually I may still have to work in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
smartgenius: I love NBPlc and I want to work for them because it's a company whose products I enjoy. Malt and beer has brought enjoyment to several people, including me...I love logistics, when I was in school I remember scoring 95% in Logic. I love logic, and in logistics you apply logic in executing the job functions.
You, gentleman, are a politician grin You're giving me the "appropriate" answer grin grin

smartgenius: I love NBPlc and I want to work for them because it's a company...majorly owned by Heineken, which is a top multinational company with very high standards. Finally, NBPlc has a good compensation package for its employees...I will love to work in Ama brewery in Enugu, because it is the most modern brewery in Nigeria. I do not want to work in Lagos brewery, though I live in Lagos, because I don't like living in Lagos, it's an overpopulated state. But guess what, every 3 years staffs are required to transfer and work in another brewery, so eventually I may still have to work in Lagos.
Now this, i dare say, is the "real" answer cool tongue
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why NB?

-When you hear friends (those whose relatives and/or friends of relatives and/or relatives of friends work with or know someone who works with NB) talk about how well NB treat staff you just can't resist the urge to want to find out for yourself grin

-NB is a major player in my industry of interest with a good working environment, exciting career prospects, excellent development trainings and generous staff welfare packages.

Why Logistics?

Basically, I like the mobility of the job...I don't enjoy sit-tight kind of jobs for long. It is also an excitingly challenging job that requires reasoning such that you have no choice but to use your head. You get to face fresh challenges and opportunities to learn and grow smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
MonsieurPete: Why NB?

-When you hear friends (those whose relatives and/or friends of relatives and/or relatives of friends work with or know someone who works with NB) talk about how well NB treat staff you just can't resist the urge to want to find out for yourself grin

-NB is a major player in my industry of interest with a good working environment, exciting career prospects, excellent development trainings and generous staff welfare packages.

Why Logistics?

Basically, I like the mobility of the job...I don't enjoy sit-tight kind of jobs for long. It is also an excitingly challenging job that requires reasoning such that you have no choice but to use your head. You get to face fresh challenges and opportunities to learn and grow smiley
Spoken so perfectly. Honestly, if I did not know better, I would have thought you already work in NBPlc, well it's a possibility. Possibility or not, in a few weeks from now, we (me, you, and others) would be NBPlc staffs. By God's grace, amen.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Amen to that smiley

Where are the others..veevean and co
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by veevean1(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Amen ....am here jare my morale is a bit low but i know God will do it. i wasnt at my optimum performance on d AC day
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2014
veevean1: Amen ....am here jare my morale is a bit low but i know God will do it. i wasnt at my optimum performance on d AC day
Can I give you my little secret...I have butterflies in my stomach and whenever I see "Nigerian Breweries" I skip a beat (pls don't tell anyone wink )
Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by Buckwild06: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
@monsieurPete we full ground o,everyone is crossing his/her fingers as to getting a positive feedback from NB

@the guy who has an AC coming up,AC's can take any form tho so I wuldnt advise u to stick to preparing for just one type. The one smartgenius gave from my experience is usually common with manufacturing companies. Anoda form the group discussion could take (most especially with professional services firms) is dat ur group would be given a topic to discuss upon; usually an issue in d country or the industry for u guys to come up with solutions e.g unemployment,insecurity,social vices,governance etc. In d end,a member of d group will be asked to present ur agreed-upon points. I strongly suggest that u make sure u be d one to present for ur group as this kindof comes with an advantage. Then u would have to take care of the remaining parts of the session which may have all or some of the following: panel interview,individual presentation,written test/cbt etc...wishing u success in ur forthcoming AC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... by ayo4real19yahoocom(m): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
GRAB THIS!!!
You are cordially invited to a TLC Business seminar/Empowerment scheduled for 30th of July, 2014 at No. 2, Irewole Street by Awoshika bus-stop opebi, Ikeja Lagos by 10:30am. Call 08166220283 for more enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Job Opportunities At Bellanaija, May 2017 / Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT / 2013/2014 Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Form Is Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.