Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists (25350 Views)

** Rituals New Oni Of Ife Must Undergo - PICTURE ** / Controversial Rituals Still Practiced Today / Did Voodoo Originate From West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by bebe2(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
xynerise: So the british are ritualist too? Could it be we got that idea from them? undecided

read brother readddd

Its africans dat live in britain dat are doing this not brits.

a passport doesnt necessarily make u a brit. In theory,yes. But practically and culturally No.

4 Likes

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
bebe2:

Hahahaha

i beg leave me jare,

okay oooooo

how is oga and tke pikins
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by manmustwac(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lacombre: ....and yet they have the audacity to call Africans ''black monkeys''.
When i see Nigerians regarding the white folks as their mini-gods,i feel sickened. Why can't they use their own white kids for the voodoo thingy? Sacrificial lambs...
Now for those who think UK is heaven,pls do a rethink. The grass always looks greener on the other side...
Well, isn't the God you worshippped today in church the same colour as the white man? And white people no longer believe in that voodoo nonsense, they did about 4 to 500 years ago but they have evolved pass that stage now unlike some of us africans

2 Likes

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Danielotuya:

wickedness... Hw can u quote d whole article jst to say 'k'. Do u want nairaland to be hacked again because of ur wickedness?
(S)he is just been silly and desperately seeking attention

2 Likes

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Elxandre(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
manmustwac: Well, isn't the God you worshippped today in church the same colour as the white man? And white people no longer believe in that voodoo nonsense, they did about 4 to 500 years ago but they have evolved pass that stage now unlike some of us africans
80% of Nlders can't comprehend simple articles. It's clearly stated, that its the Africans living in these places practicing this barbaric nonsense.

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Africans should get civilized and organized themselves! I hate to say it though that the barbarism of many of them is unmentionable. Some of them even feel comfortable in it. That is very bad indeed!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by mickyarams: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lacombre: ....and yet they have the audacity to call Africans ''black monkeys''.
When i see Nigerians regarding the white folks as their mini-gods,i feel sickened. Why can't they use their own white kids for the voodoo thingy? Sacrificial lambs...
Now for those who think UK is heaven,pls do a rethink. The grass always looks greener on the other side...

It is the Africans bringing their voodoo nonsense to the UK.

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by delishpot: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hmmmm, I learnt in ph there is one woman who pretends to give women children and make thr womeb feel they are pregnant. I am asking someone for her address and I will post it here. I believe she has stolen a lot of babies to give to these so called moms.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by willyray(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
whatever next?
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by dasparrow: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
bebe2:

read brother readddd

Its africans dat live in britain dat are doing this not brits.

a passport doesnt necessarily make u a brit. In theory,yes. But practically and culturally No.

Correct! However the article also mentioned ethnic brits - caucasians - who go to mainly Asia to look for children in orphanages that they could bring back to the UK as sexxx slaves. But I know the self-hating Negros on this forum will conveniently overlook that part of the article while placing all their focus on the African immigrants living in England who engage in child trafficking and accusing children of witchcraft. The white man ain't a saint either.

The world is just a wicked place.

2 Likes

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by iceberylin(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
My dear continent cry
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by iceberylin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
IN BIAFRA, AFRICA DIED embarassed
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Toh bad.....that space was perfect
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Like this if you feel Nigeria will beat france tomorow

TERMS AND POLICY
1) I am not a like searching dude
2)Like my post before scrolling down
3)Beef anybody that quotes me for a beef
4)I am just lucky to be one of the survivors of Nairaland Bomb blast
5) Please obey rule 2.

Kindly visit www.alobam.tk after reading this thread
You are sick!
Lick sugar and palm oil for cure

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by CharlieMaria(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Like this if you feel Nigeria will beat france tomorow

TERMS AND POLICY
1) I am not a like searching dude
2)Like my post before scrolling down
3)Beef anybody that quotes me for a beef
4)I am just lucky to be one of the survivors of Nairaland Bomb blast
5) Please obey rule 2.

Kindly visit www.alobam.tk after reading this thread
Are you sure? When musa is insisting on fasting?
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by ultrazone(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
This is a remodeled form of slavery.
www.WeTalkNaira.com
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by anonymous6(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
charlsecy:

Can't the journalist help nail the kidnapper?

He could but the question would he want to?, I don't think the journalist would want to risk his life doing it but he doesn't mind risking his life to report the story through BBC
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by DocAdray(f): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Unbelievable!

Its a crazy world that we live in...
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Danielotuya(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
(S)he is just been silly and desperately seeking attention

Thanx jst d plain true sha

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by michealade(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nairaland don suffer o...dis attack is by boko haram am very sure abt that..
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by bebe2(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

okay oooooo

how is oga and tke pikins

dem dey ooo,

na dem join condemn the brain sef grin
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Even in space when man finally conquers it,blind folded africans will still go to church/mosque and still visit jujuman.He will never see the light by realizing the powers in his hands and brain.`
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Fabrepass(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
Witchcraft and rituals are not peculiar to Africa or Africans. The practise is only secretive outside Africa, that's all. Witchcraft gave birth to science and technology. The only problem with Africans at the moment is that we largely use our witchcraft powers to do evil.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by funshyboi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Patience Jonathan does not speak good English (We agree!!!!) -
but she is loved by a PHD Holder, Former Deputy Governor,
Former Vice President
and the President of a powerful nation. Who have you attracted
with your
Queen's English?
You can speak flawless grammar but you cannot stand by your
man through tough times. she was a tailor in Warri with little or
no education.
Today she is the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
(There is God O°˚˚ ).
Wise ones will learn from her. Interestingly, That is
* The Woman that stood by GEJ when he was living with all his
brothers in a 1room apartment.
* That is the woman that took GEJ to her Uncle in the Zoology
Dept. of UniPort in order to help him get admission which he got.
* That is the Woman that stood by GEJ when he had no food to eat
and will bring Food stuffs for him in school every weekend.
* That is the Woman that used her money from her business to
help GEJ to pay for handouts and textbooks when he was an
Undergraduate.
* That is the Woman that stood by GEJ till he became the
President of Nigeria. Now, answer these questions...
* How many of you ladies here can do this for the Love of a Man?
* How many of you guys can boast that your girl can stand by you
like Patience did?
* How many of you guys prefer a lady that speaks Good english
but will be the worst wife ever
* How many of you guys will prefer a wife that speaks good english
but will be your downfall tomorrow..... A wife that speaks good
English but will make
your life miserable like hell on earth - Is that what you prefer?
Many of you have left your boyfriends because he doesn’t have
money, men are in a big race to marry a big girl - then you stand
and say
"There is GOD oooo!!!!!"
OF COURSE, THERE'S A GOD who
doesn't judge by outward appearances or the
fluency of anybody's spoken English.
Kindly pass this on - someone might learn something and lives can
be changed!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by frehage: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Big4wig: A man reached 70 years of age and was affected by a disease which made
him unable to urinate.
The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He
agreed to do the operation as the
problem was giving him severe pain for days.When the operation was
completed the doctor gave him a bill which covered all the costs.
After looking at the bill, the man started crying.Upon seeing this, the doctor
said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for
you."
The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying
because God let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"
Have you thanked God for His countless blessings today?

HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS

#BIGWIG
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Uk becoming a joke..all you need is money and you re in that country..they make so much money off immigrant soon it will turn to a third world country lol
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by zurine(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
this is serious
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by frehage: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Big4wig: A man reached 70 years of age and was affected by a disease which made
him unable to urinate.
The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He
agreed to do the operation as the
problem was giving him severe pain for days.When the operation was
completed the doctor gave him a bill which covered all the costs.
After looking at the bill, the man started crying.Upon seeing this, the doctor
said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for
you."
The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying
because God let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"
Have you thanked God for His countless blessings today?

HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS

#BIGWIG
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
dasparrow:

Correct! However the article also mentioned ethnic brits - caucasians - who go to mainly Asia to look for children in orphanages that they could bring back to the UK as sexxx slaves. But I know the self-hating Negros on this forum will conveniently overlook that part of the article while placing all their focus on the African immigrants living in England who engage in child trafficking and accusing children of witchcraft. The white man ain't a saint either.

The world is just a wicked place.
unless you dont know what is going on in the world will youl only think that attrocities are being commited by just Africans.there are cases of Child sex slaves in Asia,America and the UK..there are tons of American ladies that have been kidnapped who end up as sex slaves,there are cases of numerous latin American women brought from other countries and made as sex slave in America,there are numerous cases of devil worshippers in the US using kids for sacrifices just like cases of people who believe in dracula and actually goout and kill people to drink their blood,there are cases of serial killers who killed for ritual purposes and we do have cases of serious juju worshipping(voodoom) in the Southern states of Mississippi,Alabama,Louisiana and co....anyone that simply thinks its just an African issue needs to learn to read more and discover that its the heart of man that is dirty and not where man comes from
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by donlyone(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Some of those children are killed and their organs sold. The world is becoming more evil by the day
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by curiouslad(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
charlsecy:

Can't the journalist help nail the kidnapper?

He is an investigative journalist without any judicial powers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Igbos Are Probably Nigeria's Most Populous Ethnic Group? / Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / Photos From The 2017 Osun Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.