Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists (25337 Views)

** Rituals New Oni Of Ife Must Undergo - PICTURE ** / Controversial Rituals Still Practiced Today / Did Voodoo Originate From West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
bebe2:

read brother readddd

Its africans dat live in britain dat are doing this not brits.

a passport doesnt necessarily make u a brit. In theory,yes. But practically and culturally No.
exactly what I'd in mind upon seeing the post.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Amhappy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Love the way the govt responded let them just back it with real action
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by JuanDeDios: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
xynerise: So the british are ritualist too? Could it be we got that idea from them? undecided
It's Africans living there, duh!

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by GooseBaba: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
dasparrow:

Correct! However the article also mentioned ethnic brits - caucasians - who go to mainly Asia to look for children in orphanages that they could bring back to the UK as sexxx slaves. But I know the self-hating Negros on this forum will conveniently overlook that part of the article while placing all their focus on the African immigrants living in England who engage in child trafficking and accusing children of witchcraft. The white man ain't a saint either.

The world is just a wicked place.

Don't mind those inferior fools.

Meanwhile, when it comes to cradle robbing our nairaland Koloyinbo comes to mind.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by revelationuche: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by GooseBaba: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
donlyone: Some of those children are killed and their organs sold. The world is becoming more evil by the day

Gbam.!! Most readers will be stuck on voodoo, but they forget that organ theft/sale is a booming industry in industrialized country.

Due to the waiting list for organ donations, the black market now provides organs for their clients.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by frehage: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
frehage:
'Count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done', says the hynm. His blessings are all around and within us. 'Acknowledge the problem but give your attention and power to solutions' ---Anthony Robbins. Happy sunday.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
And they say teaching a child to use weapons as self defense is wrong. If he has teeth, then he needs to learn how to effectively use it. And if she understands what danger is, then it's time she starts going about with razor in her pocket. Slit any niqqa with negative thoughts, men. sad angry

When my child starts walking well, taekwando/jujitsu lessons starts.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by frehage: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Big4wig: A man reached 70 years of age and was affected by a disease which made
him unable to urinate.
The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He
agreed to do the operation as the
problem was giving him severe pain for days.When the operation was
completed the doctor gave him a bill which covered all the costs.
After looking at the bill, the man started crying.Upon seeing this, the doctor
said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for
you."
The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying
because God let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"
Have you thanked God for His countless blessings today?

HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS

#BIGWIG
'Count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done', says the hynm. His blessings are all around and within us. 'Acknowledge the problem but give your attention and power to solutions' ---Anthony Robbins. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by macof(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: they still do rituals abroad shocked shocked shocked

after they would say africans are monkeys and underdeveloped angry angry angry

and btw which kain god still dey use blood when ATM card don dey grin grin grin grin

these whites are hippocrites

am not surprised even the biggest organization ILLUMINATI does ritual sacrifice..........dont ask me how i knew just research about them angry angry

Lmao...these British are the most disgusting people I know, they would attack you over the same thing they do in an even worse way.

Was it not how they came insulting our African civilizations of being barbaric and underdeveloped

Mumu white maggots, but the worst are the Africans ones following them and their religion
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by alnaijiri(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Say NO to the evil that is Paganism!
Islam for Londonistan!
Islam for Britanistan!
Islam for Nijiriya!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Bruno3000(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Big4wig: A man reached 70 years of age and was affected by a disease which made
him unable to urinate.
The doctors told him that he needs an operation to cure the disease. He
agreed to do the operation as the
problem was giving him severe pain for days.When the operation was
completed the doctor gave him a bill which covered all the costs.
After looking at the bill, the man started crying.Upon seeing this, the doctor
said "If the cost is too high then we could make some other arrangements for
you."
The old man replied, "I am not crying because of the money but I am crying
because God let me urinate for 70 years and He never sent me a bill!"
Have you thanked God for His countless blessings today?

HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRALANDERS

#BIGWIG
meaning?
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=bebe2]

read brother readddd

Haha Haha!!! Africans! dats our main problem, READING!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Forwetinnah: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ehen...now I'm beginning to Understand why it was BBC that broke the Chibok abduction saga. Yeye!!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by donlyone(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
GooseBaba:

Gbam.!! Most readers will be stuck on voodoo, but they forget that organ theft/sale is a booming industry in industrialized country.

Due to the waiting list for organ donations, the black market now provides organs for their clients.

You are right. The UN is just being economical with the truth. The foreign media is also quiet on the issue. They like to hound third world countries while they turn a blind to the evils of their own society.

The way people get new organs from the black market you'll think they grow them.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by okeoghene4real(f): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2014
So this ritual of a thing dey oyibo land. Omo see ne see abroad
Wey I don book to born all my pikins.
But come to thing of it, I rather have my children here in naija cos nigeria ritualist na small pikin where oyibo dey
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Fabrepass: Witchcraft and rituals are not peculiar to Africa or Africans. The practise is only secretive outside Africa, that's all. Witchcraft gave birth to science and technology. The only problem with Africans at the moment is that we largely use our witchcraft powers to do evil.

What are witchcraft powers?

Can someone explain the finer points of this phenomenon?

1 Like

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by buoye1(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2014
G for Goat......chai...space bookers diariz goduuoo
g
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by jookco(m): 2:56am On Jun 30, 2014
all4naija: That is a sad story. The developing countries barbarians are taken their savagery around the globe. It is sad the developed countries aren't doing enough to arrest these people.

The world is a tough place, my friend!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by delishpot: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2014
funshyboi: Patience Jonathan does not speak good English (We agree!!!!) -
but she is loved by a PHD Holder, Former Deputy Governor,
Former Vice President
and the President of a powerful nation. Who have you attracted
with your
Queen's English?
You can speak flawless grammar but you cannot stand by your
man through tough times. she was a tailor in Warri with little or
no education.
Today she is the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
(There is God O°˚˚ ).
Wise ones will learn from her. Interestingly, That is
* The Woman that stood by GEJ when he was living with all his
brothers in a 1room apartment.
* That is the woman that took GEJ to her Uncle in the Zoology
Dept. of UniPort in order to help him get admission which he got.
* That is the Woman that stood by GEJ when he had no food to eat
and will bring Food stuffs for him in school every weekend.
* That is the Woman that used her money from her business to
help GEJ to pay for handouts and textbooks when he was an
Undergraduate.
* That is the Woman that stood by GEJ till he became the
President of Nigeria. Now, answer these questions...
* How many of you ladies here can do this for the Love of a Man?
* How many of you guys can boast that your girl can stand by you
like Patience did?
* How many of you guys prefer a lady that speaks Good english
but will be the worst wife ever
* How many of you guys will prefer a wife that speaks good english
but will be your downfall tomorrow..... A wife that speaks good
English but will make
your life miserable like hell on earth - Is that what you prefer?
Many of you have left your boyfriends because he doesn’t have
money, men are in a big race to marry a big girl - then you stand
and say
"There is GOD oooo!!!!!"
OF COURSE, THERE'S A GOD who
doesn't judge by outward appearances or the
fluency of anybody's spoken English.
Kindly pass this on - someone might learn something and lives can
be changed!

And, that is the GEJ that did not dump her as many men would have done after getting ontop. So lets just appreciate the man who acknowledges the important role his woman has played in his life.
Women did and are still doing what prtience did but many men will not sing their praise. Men dont come out to say what their babes, wives and female friends do to help them get out of gutters or rot. Its only allowed for a man to blow his own trumpet while the woman slaves away in silence. She buys a car for family and people praise hubby for buying such nice car. She shuts up and watch in silence. She builds a house and people praise hubby for a job well done. She shuts up and smiles. Here the effort of women esp if married is a taboo when mentioned. The man may even die and his people try to take over all she has laboured for believing their son bought it all.( as if it justifies taking them all from his wife sha)
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Should we say that this is one of the reasons for baby factories all over Nigeria? Africans are becoming more barbaric than earlier thought. I hope the youths will fight against all forms of savagery in the continent!
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
dasparrow:

Correct! However the article also mentioned ethnic brits - caucasians - who go to mainly Asia to look for children in orphanages that they could bring back to the UK as sexxx slaves. But I know the self-hating Negros on this forum will conveniently overlook that part of the article while placing all their focus on the African immigrants living in England who engage in child trafficking and accusing children of witchcraft. The white man ain't a saint either.

The world is just a wicked place.
The article didn't say anything about Caucasians. The fact that those travelling to Cambodia and Thailand are not to blame because those countries are havens for juvenile p r o s t i t u t i o n. That speaks volume of the reason why the supplying nations have to do something now.

There is nobody saying white people are saint. The fact that your inferiority wouldn't let you see to the broader issue that the problem is coming from the developing nations make you look more of a N e g r o known for silliness and primitiveness than ever before. This is one of the reasons African people fail to address what needs to be addressed for better society. Are you supporting human ritual? Please, f**k off!

You are looking for ways to exonerate the evil act and that is very clear in your post. How in the whole wide world could you arguably point accusing fingers at those who say the truth of the matter and criticize it. Only in your delusional mind the West must be blame as well when the article did say the people are the ones doing them.

While you look disturbed to me knowing fully well Africans are becoming more dangerous to fellow human beings in the society there is no need to beat around the bush without finding any solution. Please, find solution to the human ritual first. That is a big disgrace to the humanity if people still continue to live life like savages.

You need to get your head checked. Good percentage of human sex trafficking in Asia are carried out by the Asians. You need to get your fact right before pointing to what the article didn't say about ethnic Brits. At least, there is nothing like 'ETHNIC' Brits on the original post.
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by jideflash(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Flash Records‘ artiste Peres might be taking over the charts and dance-floors with his new intoxicating dance single produced by Dr. Bean titled “Voodoo” if care is not exercised. The track is pure afro-pop/dance magic slighted influence by South African house music and it arrives alongside a B-side “Mo’ Trips”.
“Mo’ Trips” is a freestyle which takes us down memory lane of the greatest hits by the defunct Mo’ Hitscrew. The track features signatures from D’Banj, Don Jazzy Wande Coal, Dr Sid and D’Prince and is very impressive to say the least.
Peres is definitely one to watch and listen to. FIRE!!!

The VOODOO is here! Peres – Voodoo + Mo’ Trips http://tooxclusive.com/music/peres-voodoo-mo-trips/ … via @tooxclusive_com cc @hiperes @flashfamilia

Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Mr4tunate: 7:11am On Jul 01, 2014
Oga ooo, I always say it. AJE PO NI ENGLAND
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
macof:

Lmao...these British are the most disgusting people I know, they would attack you over the same thing they do in an even worse way.

Was it not how they came insulting our African civilizations of being barbaric and underdeveloped

Mumu white maggots, but the worst are the Africans ones following them and their religion

bros me christianity is not the english religion they borrowed it from the jews and now they don carry thecasefor head
Re: UN Warns Britain Over Child Voodoo Rituals, P.edophile Sex Tourists by funshyboi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
delishpot:

And, that is the GEJ that did not dump her as many men would have done after getting ontop. So lets just appreciate the man who acknowledges the important role his woman has played in his life.
Women did and are still doing what prtience did but many men will not sing their praise. Men dont come out to say what their babes, wives and female friends do to help them get out of gutters or rot. Its only allowed for a man to blow his own trumpet while the woman slaves away in silence. She buys a car for family and people praise hubby for buying such nice car. She shuts up and watch in silence. She builds a house and people praise hubby for a job well done. She shuts up and smiles. Here the effort of women esp if married is a taboo when mentioned. The man may even die and his people try to take over all she has laboured for believing their son bought it all.( as if it justifies taking them all from his wife sha)
The man may even die and his people try to take over all she has laboured for believing their son bought it all.( as if it justifies taking them all from his wife sha)[b]
delishpot:

The man may even die and his people try to take over all she has laboured for believing their son bought it all.( as if it justifies taking them all from his wife sha)[/b]
delishpot:

The man may even die and his people try to take over all she has laboured for believing their son bought it all.( as if it justifies taking them all from his wife sha) those lines got me by d horns,nice ones you've got dere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benins Are The Owners Of Ogboni Confraternity and olokun worship / Why Do Some Nigerians Abroad Have Superiority Complex Over Those At Home? / Was Lamurudu The Father Of Oduduwa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.