Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Come To Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come To Jesus (731 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come To Jesus by enm(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bible reading, john 8 vs 12, 34 - 36, 51 - 52, john 14 vs 6. John 3 vs 16 - 21.

Lord Jesus the farther I tried to get away from you, the closer you try to get, protecting and drawing my attention to the things that is light, the light which is life unto all men so that I won't dwell in darkness and be save. Lord Jesus who am I that you care so much about, despite all the wrong I have made you still refused to let go, tugging me to the side of light. Thank you Jesus for all you have done, sorry that I have nothing other than "thank you" to repay your love and kindness towards me.

My dear friend, peace be unto you. We need nothing but Jesus in our life because with Jesus comes light because Jesus is the light, the light that is life to all men irrespective of race or ethnicity and religion. Jesus didn't come to this world to bring division among men but light so that man part will be illuminated with the light that is life to all men. In other word Jesus came for your salvation.

In darkness man can not see his path neither can he know his surrounding. In darkness man is prone to fall into a pit, get caught in a trap, and attack. In other word man is exposed to risk and danger that can only be overcome by the grace of the Almighty God.

We need this grace in our life, over our family and society. To get this grace we need Jesus in our life not outside of it. We need to Jesus to take total control of us by surrounding ourselves unto Him and accepting Him totally as our personal lord and saviour. Jesus is the light and the way without which no man can come to the Father who is Almighty God.

God love for us is so much that he refused to let go of us after man have sin against Him. God love is so strong that He sent His only begotten son to come and pay the price of redeeming us unto Him. For He so love the world that He sent His only begotten son that whosever believe in Him ( Jesus) will have eternal life and be free from the bondage of sin.

Sin bring darkness into our life and Jesus is the only one that can save us from sin and delivered us from its shackles of bondage. My dear friend for where there is light darkness disappear but for Jesus to come into our life we must open up our heart and invite Him to come in. Who you are or what you are does not matter to Jesus but what matter most to Him is your salvation, your redemption into God kingdom.

Don't let anything to discourage you or deceive you from going ahead to let Jesus into your life. Devil who dwells in darkness and lord over it will not fold his hand and let you go to invite Jesus into your life and drive him away. He will do anything to make sure you refused Jesus entry but you have the power of choice to say no to devil and yes to Jesus. With Jesus you can regain your rightful place in God kingdom and your power over satan who God almighty to be under you, not you under him ( genesis 1 vs 28 ). Right from day one God has blessed us with the power and authority to "subdue" the devil.

So my dear friend, if you haven't accept Jesus, do so now and be free from sin which is the bringer of darkness into one life and ruined man's life with different problems so that man will be too busy to discover the truth.

Call Jesus now and confess your known and unknown sins plus sin committed on your behalf unto Him and ask Him to forgive you and set you free. Invite Him to come and live in your life.

After confessing your sin and accepting Jesus look for any bible believing church and worship with them as you study the bible.
Re: Come To Jesus by Kay17: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Same old story about guilt and sin. Jesus this Jesus that. Jesus was just a man.
Re: Come To Jesus by inforesource: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kay 17: Same old story about guilt and sin. Jesus this Jesus that. Jesus was just a man.

This Jesus was just a man? Are you sure? Can you mention another man that is so popular, notorious, known, accepted worldwide, Good, lovely, kind, forgiving, etc like the "Just Man" called Jesus? I really want to know.

Thanks. I'm waiting!!!!
Re: Come To Jesus by enm(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kay 17: Same old story about guilt and sin. Jesus this Jesus that. Jesus was just a man.
Yes you are right; Jesus was just a man like me and you but there is something else that he was that we are not. Jesus wasn't just a man but a son of God who came to earth in man form so as to redeem us back to the Father, God Almighty and reclaimed back our lost glory that was lost to the devil at the garden of Eden through sin. Do you know that God love us so much that, He from the beginning blessed us so much, giving us authority and power over His creation. He blessed us with the power and authority to replenish the earth, multiply, reproduce and "SUBDUE" and have "DOMINION" over " EVERYTHING" (including satan and his agent) that is in the air, land and water GEN 1 vs 28
Re: Come To Jesus by Psylas(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Come to Jesus for what? Is he sharing money?
Re: Come To Jesus by Kay17: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
enm: Yes you are right; Jesus was just a man like me and you but there is something else that he was that we are not. Jesus wasn't just a man but a son of God who came to earth in man form so as to redeem us back to the Father, God Almighty and reclaimed back our lost glory that was lost to the devil at the garden of Eden through sin. Do you know that God love us so much that, He from the beginning blessed us so much, giving us authority and power over His creation. He blessed us with the power and authori to replenish the earth, multiply, reproduce and "SUBDUE" and have "DOMINION" over " EVERYTHING" (including satan and his agnt) that is in the air, land and water GEN 1 vs 28

Good story! Besides where did you find such a fantastic story?
Re: Come To Jesus by Kay17: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
inforesource:

This Jesus was just a man? Are you sure? Can you mention another man that is so popular, notorious, known, accepted worldwide, Good, lovely, kind, forgiving, etc like the "Just Man" called Jesus? I really want to know.

Thanks. I'm waiting!!!!

The Beatles
Re: Come To Jesus by Macelliot(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
The Apostles' Creed
I believe in GOD the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
* And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:
* Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary:
* Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, died and buried: He descended into the underworld:
* The third day He rose again from the dead:
* He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of GOD the Father, Almighty:
* From thence He shall come again in Glory to judge the living and the dead:
* I believe in the Holy Spirit:
* I believe in the Holy Catholic Church: the Communion of saints:
* The forgiveness of sins:
* The resurrection of the body:
* And the everlasting life.
Amen.
Re: Come To Jesus by NoProphecy: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2014
No thanks. Jesus needs to do more. I am not impressed with the magic tricks. Make a real sacrifice!
Re: Come To Jesus by Kay17: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2014
It is only gullible people that believe the Jesus stories.
Re: Come To Jesus by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2014
if you believe the story of jesus, then you should be in the same classroom with my kids.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End Time? / Yoruba: A Tribe With Equal Diversity In Religious Belief. / Bible Scholars Should Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.