Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? (6640 Views)

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have the book as I type here. It will not kill you.
Re: Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
I have those books with me. They are corrupted version of the name of the original gods of this earth. When u vibrate the names there u r abusing the the God with that name and he or she might hurt u according to the gravity of ur offence. Those books are corrupted by the church, the religious men.

I have the original books not the one used on the Internet. The original one was brought to me by the gods of Nibiru themselves and it contains how to use the power of minds to make things happen and also helps from the Gods.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? by donjoewizy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Valfrankie:
The way things stand now, I think I 'll need the magic of that book to sort out some issues, or what do you say I mean, you can give a brief summary of your own experience for the benefit of inquisitive minds like ours... embarassedembarassedembarassed

Trust me when I say , I won't even advice my worst enemy to do that...I could be lucky but others might not. Out of curiously was why I did that initially.
Re: Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? by Tampinu(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
donjoewizy:
trust me when i say don't read it, my curiosity did make me read it and kinda did some recitation and i saw myself floating in the air, had to scream Blood of Jesus to get me back to normal…it aint no myth.

Did you smoke some igbo or drink beer before the exercise? I'm just asking for a friend grin

Re: Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
nobilis:
I tried reading the thing. I couldn't get past the first few pages of the sixth book. It was a bit boring for me. All those incantations and conjurations there were scary though. You never know what will happen when you meddle with forces you know nothing about.
grin
Re: Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses? by Judybash93(m): 12:54am On Oct 28, 2020
donjoewizy:
trust me when i say don't read it, my curiosity did make me read it and kinda did some recitation and i saw myself floating in the air, had to scream Blood of Jesus to get me back to normal…it aint no myth.

Chai... This lie off me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pay Tithe / Answer This With An Open Mind / 3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.