Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1011019 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by otoidea(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
acunon:

Hi, I don't do payment on delivery sir and if you feel you can't risk it then you better come and pick it up sir.

Non comes with the Smart remote as you can pay to get them, also you can get the table stand for these
Samsung 48" 2014 UE48H6400 smart 3D At 160k
Samsung 48" curve UE48J6300 2015 model smart tv at 200k
for now. Thanks again

What happens if its delivered and its not as expected? Appearance or fault.

How much is the smart remote for these TVs?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Legacy80s(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
OCTAVO:

Alternate account detected. undecided

You an Id1ot. Such stupid games are for kids like you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
adrusa:

You an Id1ot. Such stupid games are for kids like you.
I thought you were occasionally stupid, but I was wrong. I wonder how a grown man like you can be ridiculously foolish. Anyone who has been following your ordeal on this thread will know you are a cheap fool.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
OCTAVO:

I thought you were occasionally stupid, but I was wrong. I wonder how a grown man like you can be ridiculously foolish. Anyone who has been following your ordeal on this thread will know you are a cheap fool.

Thanks, is that all? Ode, idiotic busybody. One day your 419 will catch up with you. Continue!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
adrusa:

Thanks, is that all? Ode, idiotic busybody. One day your 419 will catch up with you. Continue!
You are behaving like a kid man!

You have this irrational behaviour you need to work on.

Now na me be 419 grin

Mumu man.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Wagasigiungu:

Hi need 2 pieces of LG LED TV at least 42inches , they should hv multiple HDMI and USB ports that playback audio and video clips in both USB drives and HDD. Delivery is to Kwara state. Kindly reply ASAP. Thanks
Hi sir
You can get one, at the rate of 85k last sir. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2016
otoidea:

What happens if its delivered and its not as expected? Appearance or fault.

How much is the smart remote for these TVs?
Nothing will happen sir, and if there is you will be refunded. The smart remote is 3k and the smart touch remote is 20k.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Legacy80s:
Samsung 32" UE32J4510 smart 2015 LED TV at 60k
Can you do delivery?
Do you have more than a design to choose from?
Do you give guarantee on it?
With REMOTE?

No payment on delivery sir, else you come and pick it up. Other designs like Samsung UE32F5500 and co and smart remote is 3k.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
OCTAVO:

You are behaving like a kid man!

You have this irrational behaviour you need to work on.

Now na me be 419 grin

Mumu man.

You are the kid here, boy. You are the one making silly accusations on an issue that does not concern you. Only idiots do that, stay out of matters you are not invited to.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
acunon:

Nothing will happen sir, and if there is you will be refunded. The smart remote is 3k and the smart touch remote is 20k.

Don't belief this lie. Mine wasn't as promised and I received no refund. You will be asked to send it back to Lagos at your expense and then wait until the fraudster sells the TV at his price which you will then share with him. Look at his thread and see how he treated those who had problems.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
adrusa:

Don't belief this lie. Mine wasn't as promised and I received no refund. You will be asked to send it back to Lagos at your expense and then wait until the fraudster sells the TV at his price which you will then share with him. Look at his thread and see how he treated those who had problems.
Nna Mehn...*** You wicked oooO***
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OCTAVO: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
adrusa:

You are the kid here, boy. You are the one making silly accusations on an issue that does not concern you. Only idiots do that, stay out of matters you are not invited to.
You are a deluded idiot obviously. You keep portraying yourself as an old fool on every thread. grin

You've always been stupid back to back. cheesy
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by otoidea(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2016
adrusa:

Ah. Its like i should js chill n save for a brand new tv then. I dont have power for wahala. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by slydog(m): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2016
otoidea:

Ah. Its like i should js chill n save for a brand new tv then. I dont have power for wahala. Lol

I will suggest you either go there or send someone there, that's what I plan to do, I will send someone there to acunon to test the set and buy it, cash and carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2016
adrusa:

Sometimes, I still imagine if you are still the man of late 60's I saw last 2 years, you still behave like a kid and it pains me that this character is still in born. You can never change

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2016
OCTAVO:

You are a deluded idiot obviously. You keep portraying yourself as an old fool on every thread. grin

You've always been stupid back to back. cheesy
Pls do not respond to this man, let him be when he sees that no one quotes him, he will rest his case.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2016
otoidea:

Yes, save and buy a brand new if you are financially sufficient. It doesn't develop faults and it will last forever

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2016
slydog:

I will suggest you either go there or send someone there, that's what I plan to do, I will send someone there to acunon to test the set and buy it, cash and carry
Good one sir

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2016
Available is a samsung 48" Smart Hub 3D 2014 UE48H6400 at 150k(promo offer)
Samsung 48" UE48J5200 Smart Hub 2015 at 150k(promo offer)
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2016
acunon:

Sometimes, I still imagine if you are still the man of late 60's I saw last 2 years, you still behave like a kid and it pains me that this character is still in born. You can never change

Alright, but would it not have been better to refute what I said rather than insulting me?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by adrusa: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2016
acunon:

Pls do not respond to this man, let him be when he sees that no one quotes him, he will rest his case.

Sure, you like me to rest my case, so that you keep cheating unwary buyers? Ok o. People are no fools. Businesses are not built on happy customers, they are built on how unhappy ones are managed and I see you don't treat customers you sold dummies to very well. Your thread and others are littered with how you maltreated customers who bought faulty TVs from you. You remember this? https://www.nairaland.com/2896454/traumatic-buying-experience-acunon-buy/3
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
acunon:

Em,you can get one for bush product

Ok..can i see pics of the flat screen 24inches Bush tv and your location pls? remember my budget is 25k.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

Ok..can i see pics of the flat screen 24inches Bush tv and your location pls? remember my budget is 25k.
Here
Am at alaba intl market ojo lagos

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
adrusa:

Sure, you like me to rest my case, so that you keep cheating unwary buyers? Ok o. People are no fools. Businesses are not built on happy customers, they are built on how unhappy ones are managed and I see you don't treat customers you sold dummies to very well. Your thread and others are littered with how you maltreated customers who bought faulty TVs from you. You remember this? https://www.nairaland.com/2896454/traumatic-buying-experience-acunon-buy/3
. If Acunon is a fraud, I don't think his thread will go this far? He can never be perfect, people do make mistake and get correction, a lot of people have rated him better, majority has already count on him, but you should learn to at least show respect and don't try to spoil his business, either you like it or not, your 1000 rants on here won't stop people from buying from him, I think if you have issue with him, discuss with him. I have never seen your type of character before, even if you smoke weeds, you should have not have got to this level.

Me I am planning to buy 3 tvs. 35 LED tvs and 2 of 12-15 inches Led/Lcd, my budget around 60 seems to only cover 35 LCD but I have preferred LED and that won't stop me from patronising acunon, so cry!! Even if people want to buy, I will give them acunon, like I have done to rahoof billing who sell games, I sent someone whihc wasn't on nairaland to him and the man bought 2 ps3 from him, even rahoof never knew I did that, always learn accept fate and discuss your problem personally with him, I used to bad in smokingn drinking and womanizing but not spoiling people market to score stupidity points. He is no fraud, TV may have error or broken screen but he did not hit stick on the screen, address your issue and stop ranting

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by hok4u(f): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
. If Acunon is a fraud, I don't think his thread will go this far? He can never be perfect, people do make mistake and get correction, a lot of people have rated him better, majority has already count on him, but you should learn to at least show respect and don't try to spoil his business, either you like it or not, your 1000 rants on here won't stop people from buying from him, I think if you have issue with him, discuss with him. I have never seen your type of character before, even if you smoke weeds, you should have not have got to this level.

Me I am planning to buy 3 tvs. 35 LED tvs and 2 of 12-15 inches Led/Lcd, my budget around 60 seems to only cover 35 LCD but I have preferred LED and that won't stop me from patronising acunon, so cry!! Even if people want to buy, I will give them acunon, like I have done to rahoof billing who sell games, I sent someone whihc wasn't on nairaland to him and the man bought 2 ps3 from him, even rahoof never knew I did that, always learn accept fate and discuss your problem personally with him, I used to bad in smokingn drinking and womanizing but not spoiling people market to score stupidity points. He is no fraud, TV may have error or broken screen but he did not hit stick on the screen, address your issue and stop ranting
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lowisz: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2016
Hello pls how much can I get 28inch TV and also what is ur sales price for 32inch
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by otoidea(m): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2016
All things considered i think a visit to your shop would be best. Kindly suggest best times to make this trip with minimal traffic. You open saturdays?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2016
adrusa:

I have always made efforts and tend to accomplish them to see my customers are happy,if not so then the complains here will be more than the testimonies. You are not perfect and no one is, I sold you a TV which developed a fault on transit roughly last 2 years ,and even told you to ship it down here since then and you refused to ,still yet you want to litter my thread with frivolities. It is not right and shouldn't be. You should let this be and stop all these. Though you had created multiple accounts to disturb my business and if in case next time you quote I will not reply you. I know you are retired,you can face others things to do,or create a separate thread to rant on other people business instead of causing commotion here. Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2016
lowisz:
Hello pls how much can I get 28inch TV and also what is ur sales price for 32inch
Hi
A 28" Samsung TV cost 45k
32" Samsung or LG cost 55k

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.