Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009643 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by fm4real2k6(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2018
Hey Guys.
I have an issue.
My LG 37LE5500 got spoilt, and i took it to the technician, i got a word that they need to change the panel. the panel picture is here.
the written on the panel is
BCM High LDO3D EAX617626091

I will appreciate if anyone can help me with a working panel that matches this part.

Please take a look at the picture below:
If you have this part or you can get please whatsapp me asap: +2347030320562

Thanks.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:22am On Sep 30, 2018
mrjojo:
Hey bro, Do you have a very CLEAN 32 inches led? Either LG or Samsung. Emphasis on very clean, and issues free. How much is last price. And can you way Bill to Abuja?
Hi

Its available for 48K

WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information and pictures

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by emadamysy: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Hello Acuon, what brand and price can one get at least a 2015 55' 4k uhd smart tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kingofthemall: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2018
I need a non-internet connected TV which is very smart. 42-60 inches. Do u have it!?

If yes, how much is it!?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Satwork(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2018
I have 65 inches Samsung TV for sell modelQN65Q8CAMF ...price 950k call me for details call me on phone or whatsaap yinka 08134016279
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Satwork(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Yes@165k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Satwork(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2018
I have 65inches Samsung TV for sale call me on or whatsaap 08134016279
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Satwork(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=kingofthemall post=71678644]I need a non-internet connected TV which is very smart. 42-60 inches. Do u have it!?

If yes, how much is it!? [@165k ...55inches

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by juche(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2018
Bros, I need a clean smart tv and my budget is 130k. What's your advice. Though I will prefer 49 or 50 inches
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
emadamysy:
Hello Acuon, what brand and price can one get at least a 2015 55' 4k uhd smart tv
Hi

Good day sir

There are like 3 units available

Samsung going at 190K Promo offer

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingofthemall:
I need a non-internet connected TV which is very smart. 42-60 inches. Do u have it!?

If yes, how much is it!?
Hi

Good day

Non internet, you will mean LED TV?

There are Also LCD and PLASMA within that size

Please WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information and pictures

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Satwork:
I have 65inches Samsung TV for sale call me on or whatsaap 08134016279
Brand new or Used

Please specify so that the house can know

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
juche:
Bros, I need a clean smart tv and my budget is 130k. What's your advice. Though I will prefer 49 or 50 inches
Hi sir

I have LG 49", Samsung 48", LG 50" All Smart TV

So you can decide

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
New Stock

LG 32" Smart TV

Model Code : 32LN575V

Going Cheap for 60K with Smart remote and power cord

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gmacnoms(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
acunon:
whats your take on unbranded TVs
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
gmacnoms:
whats your take on unbranded TVs
Hi

One of the core advantages for Unbranded TVs is price. They are So cheap because they are made of low cost materials and coded with few functions. When we talk about durability, they can stay up to time depending on there usage. But their common issue is availability of Spare parts.

Since they are Unbranded meaning that there is no brand name, they are sometime made limited to human view. So parts are limited too. Parts may fail at any time due to low cost, but their is always a way for turn around if the needs for spare parts arises when their is none.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kingofthemall: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
acunon:

Hi

One of the core advantages for Unbranded TVs is price. They are So cheap because they are made of low cost materials and coded with few functions. When we talk about durability, they can stay up to time depending on there usage. But there common issues is availability of Spare parts.

Since they are Unbranded meaning that there is no brand name, they are sometime made limited to human view. So parts are limited too. Parts may fail at any time due to low cost, but there is always a way for turn around if the needs for spare parts arises when their is none.

Thanks

Why should I buy them since there's no spare parts for them. Besides, you didn't defend yourself when some buyers accused you of selling substandard devices for them. Why!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Samsung 40" Smart hub Full HD 1080p Display LED with Wi-Fi Ready, WiFi Direct, Screen mirroring capability, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI support, low power consumption, Quad core processor plus, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, Series 5, 2014 Edition and lots more

Model Code : UE40H5500

Price : 98K negotiable

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
kingofthemall:

Why should I buy them since there's no spare parts for them. Besides, you didn't defend yourself when some buyers accused you of selling substandard devices for them. Why!
Hi

The Question was not directed to you, it is intended for those who may want to buy No name products. No one is selling substandard goods sir.

Electronic is just like the human system, it doesn't have a time. It may fail at any time. Most important precautions are using a well equipped stablizer or power surge to protect current from abnormal fluctuations.

Thanks for stopping by...

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by kingofthemall: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
acunon:

Hi

The Question was not directed to you, it is intended for those who may want to buy No name products. No one is selling substandard goods sir.

Electronic is just like the human system, it doesn't have a time. It may fail at any time. Most important precautions are using a well equipped stablizer or power surge to protect current from abnormal fluctuations.

Thanks for stopping by...

You're welcome.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gmacnoms(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
acunon:

Hi

One of the core advantages for Unbranded TVs is price. They are So cheap because they are made of low cost materials and coded with few functions. When we talk about durability, they can stay up to time depending on there usage. But their common issue is availability of Spare parts.

Since they are Unbranded meaning that there is no brand name, they are sometime made limited to human view. So parts are limited too. Parts may fail at any time due to low cost, but their is always a way for turn around if the needs for spare parts arises when their is none.

Thanks

thanks alot for the response

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by gmacnoms(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Thanks

like how many months? With proper surge and good stablizer
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by suco01(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
acunon:
Hi
Good day

Non internet, you will mean LED TV?
There are Also LCD and PLASMA within that size

Please WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information and pictures
Thanks
Boss whats the different from LCD and plasma
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Acunon.. Is it true that the LG TV made for Africa and Europe, Asia and other continents ain't the same.. As in quality wise..?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2018
gmacnoms:
like how many months? With proper surge and good stablizer
As Long as how you use it sir, they can last up to years without issues. But when the D Day comes be Ready to bear your cross . grin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
suco01:

Boss whats the different from LCD and plasma
Simply

LEDs are new, slim and has low power consumption

Plasmas are bit old and new, slim and bulky and has high power consumption rate.

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2018
krattoss:
Acunon.. Is it true that the LG TV made for Africa and Europe, Asia and other continents ain't the same.. As in quality wise..?
Hi

Very true sir, quality ain't the Same. LG products made for African and Asian are same with lower quality and reduced price. You can never compare them with ones made in Europe as they are stronger and tougher than the Asian. They may have the Same physical appearance from frontal view, Power and T-con board,but of different configuration in the logic board (Main board) making it hard to switch sides else you reconstruct. American products are also stronger too but not if compared to the Europeans.

That is the main reason why the tokunbo market is flooded with "Made in Poland, Hungary, This product is certified by her Royal majesty The Queen of England...... " Tag and common spare parts compared to the Singapore(Asian) and American.

You can research more via Google for more details

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by suco01(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
acunon:

Simply

LEDs are new, slim and has low power consumption

Plasmas are bit old and new, slim and bulky and has high power consumption rate.

Thanks

Baba you too much joor, if i am to get a plasma new and slim, how much should i budget

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.