Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1013830 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (567) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
All prices crashed
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by whatofyou: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
But Acunon, don't your 4k TVs have stands? I'm yet to see one with it. I don't like fixing TVs on the wall.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
whatofyou:
But Acunon, don't your 4k TVs have stands? I'm yet to see one with it. I don't like fixing TVs on the wall.

What size of 4K??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by rhazur(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
acunon:
New Stock

LG 32" Smart TV Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, WebOs 2.0, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth connectivity, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI support and AV, Satellite Turner for free to air Stations, Camera Support, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, Software update and lots more

Model Code : 32LF592U-ZB

Price : 60K negotiable

Condition : Neat
Is this still available and how much last?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
rhazur:

Is this still available and how much last?

Sold

Available is LG 32LB580V////32LN575V
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by rhazur(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
acunon:

Sold

Available is LG 32LB580V////32LN575V
How much is the LG 32lb580v?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by inception101(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
acunon:

I doubt if you can distinguish between Original Brand new and Clone TVs grin

And I doubt if you are always honest about your so called London used. I got one from you 2016 and only for it to develop a fault and had to take it to LG shop for repairs befor getting the shocker of my life that the board of the TV has been changed.

My 2cents, nothing beats a new product irrespective of the nonsense tag “clone” or “fake”. Long story short, I’m using hisense now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Dam5reey(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
inception101:

And I doubt if you are always honest about your so called London used. I got one from you 2016 and only for it to develop a fault and had to take it to LG shop for repairs befor getting the shocker of my life that the board of the TV has been changed.

My 2cents, nothing beats a new product irrespective of the nonsense tag “clone” or “fake”. Long story short, I’m using hisense now

Why looking for alternative when you Know LG shop before
What are you trying to proof? People only come out when things goes wrong, when it good nobody cares to give good feedback..
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by IkeAvantgarde: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Happy to announce that I just over a week ago got a 2017 QE55Q6FAM Samsung QLED Special Edition TV from Acunon.... And it's original in and out!
I just updated the firmware to 2018 version without any hassle.

Kudos Acunon. 4/5 Stars to you.

I now need a matching 4K UHD WiFi Blu-ray Home Theatre.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2018
rhazur:

How much is the LG 32lb580v?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2018
inception101:

Hi

You know, the issue has always been the word **research**,if you had done one before placing an order you won't had been complaining. The model of the LG TV you bought are familiarize with backlight issue, it's not the sellers fault but a common fault from LG as a whole. Whosoever who had bought those model has always been fixing backlight.
Also let me tell you a little secret about TVs, The parts of Some TVs can be inter changed from a model to another without hassle. I mean if you have a LN/LA Series you can use there parts on each other without issues, but it may give ISSUES or won't even work if you use LN/LA parts on LB/LF/LJ...

I have never said hisense wasn't a good product, they are wonderful but the fear of buying one is lack of spare parts in tokunbo market after warranty period, though they use Samsung or LG parts(Screen and co) which may be more expensive than the TV it self..

Am sorry about your TV, but if there is alway a way to get it down here to lagos. I will replace the backlight free of charge!!!!!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by inception101(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Dam5reey:

Why looking for alternative when you Know LG shop before
What are you trying to proof? People only come out when things goes wrong, when it good nobody cares to give good feedback..

And you think what u wrote up der is comprehensible?
The accused has addressed the issue and was never defensive.
You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Getintouch2004(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
BRO, WHAT IS THE PRICE OF SAMSUNG 32' LCD AND 20' SAMSUNG LED TV?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by feelme3(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Acunon, this response has shown you have very good customer relationship. Keep it up bro

acunon:

Hi

You know, the issue has always been the word **research**,if you had done one before placing an order you won't had been complaining. The model of the LG TV you bought are familiarize with backlight issue, it's not the sellers fault but a common fault from LG as a whole. Whosoever who had bought those model has always been fixing backlight.
Also let me tell you a little secret about TVs, The parts of Some TVs can be inter changed from a model to another without hassle. I mean if you have a LN/LA Series you can use there parts on each other without issues, but it may give ISSUES or won't even work if you use LN/LA parts on LB/LF/LJ...

I have never said hisense wasn't a good product, they are wonderful but the fear of buying one is lack of spare parts in tokunbo market after warranty period, though they use Samsung or LG parts(Screen and co) which may be more expensive than the TV it self..

Am sorry about your TV, but if there is alway a way to get it down here to lagos. I will replace the backlight free of charge!!!!!

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by otunba88(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Need a 32inches tv, any brand pls and not too expensive.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mykalls(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2018
Acunon, do you have 55" Samsung Active Crystal Colour Ultra HD HDR Smart TV? If you do pls include the spec.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Getintouch2004:
BRO,
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF SAMSUNG 32' LCD AND 20' SAMSUNG LED TV?
Hi

Samsung 32" LCD is 33K
Samsung 19"/20" LED is 22K

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2018
otunba88:
Need a 32inches tv, any brand pls and not too expensive.
Hi

Other brands like bush and co

LED is 38K

LCD is 28K(Older brand), 33K(Bit recent)
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2018
mykalls:
Acunon, do you have 55" Samsung Active Crystal Colour Ultra HD HDR Smart TV? If you do pls include the spec.
Hi

Good day

Please check this out

Samsung UE55KU6400,6500,6470,6670....

Samsung UE55MU6400, 6500....

Samsung UE55NU7300 Curved (2018)

And if there is any more you have kindly drop it here
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Almost new, used for few weeks Sony 32" LED TV

Model Code : KVL-32R402A

Price : 49500K

Condition : Like Brand new with all accessories intact

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by otunba88(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Other brands like bush and co

LED is 38K

LCD is 28K(Older brand), 33K(Bit recent)
Ok thanks, pls send pictures of all to 08039117027 whatsapp. Hope u do home delivery?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by mykalls(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
How much is Samsung UE55KU6400 and UE55KU6500?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tpower: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
how much ue55nu7300
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Toluloper: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
acunon:
All prices crashed
Hello please how much can i get a samsung 40inches LCD TV

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
IkeAvantgarde:
Happy to announce that I just over a week ago got a 2017 QE55Q6FAM Samsung QLED Special Edition TV from Acunon.... And it's original in and out!
I just updated the firmware to 2018 version without any hassle.

Kudos Acunon. 4/5 Stars to you.

I now need a matching 4K UHD WiFi Blu-ray Home Theatre.

Fingers crossed.

Just wait small ,E go soon show for you
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by xtianchris(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
acunon:
Almost new, used for few weeks Sony 32" LED TV

Model Code : KVL-32R402A

Price : 49500K

Condition : Like Brand new with all accessories intact
Can it go for 40k. ??
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2018
otunba88:

Ok thanks, pls send pictures of all to 08039117027 whatsapp. Hope u do home delivery?
Hi
Yes, I do
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:31am On Dec 07, 2018
mykalls:
How much is Samsung UE55KU6400 and UE55KU6500?
Hi

UE55KU6400 Flat 2016 UHD 4K is 200K negotiable

UE55KU6500 Curved 2016 UHD 4K is 240K negotiable

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Tpower:
how much ue55nu7300

Hi

Samsung UE55NU7300 Curved 2018 UHD 4K is 270K negotiable

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2018
Toluloper:

Hello please how much can i get a samsung 40inches LCD TV
Hi

Good day

Samsung 40" LCD TV is 55K last

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (567) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: Montaque(m), lordtim001(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.