Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009462 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by anjilgreat(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=acunon post=72416479][/quote]

Pls I'm still waiting for the features of this TV. Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 2:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Keziehenry:

no pix angry
no pix

Err, sorry, my bad. Forgive the rather deliberate error.

I used to have those pictures handy on my device, but just can't put a finger on how I'd lost them.

But since I'm gonna be home this weekend, I'll have to unpack it again (I already have it sealed back into its carton), plug it in and take a few pictures.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

Pls I'm still waiting for the features of this TV. Thanks.
Smart hub
Wifi ready
Screen mirroring capability
Twin Turner for satellite
Low power consumption
Motion and voice control recognition
Usb 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
Full HD 1080p Display LED
Camera support
And lots more
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Still available
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by OnowuOra(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
The one I brought from you just worked for less than a year and had screen problem. Went to where it will be checked ianf it happens happen that *masking tape* was used to hold the screen
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
OnowuOra:
The one I brought from you just worked for less than a year and had screen problem. Went to where it will be checked ianf it happens happen that *masking tape* was used to hold the screen
Hi

We have discussed you send it to lagos.

Kindly do as I say

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by panifid(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Which 50 inch smart TV's do you have, and how much are they? Thanks.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2018
panifid:
Which 50 inch smart TV's do you have, and how much are they? Thanks.
Hi

They are as follows

Samsung 50" Smart hub Full HD 1080p Display LED

Model Code : UA50F5500

Price : 130K negotiable

There is also LG 49" Smart webOS Full HD 1080p Display 2017 edition

Model Code : 49LJ590

Price : 135K negotiable

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ewizard1: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2018
acunon:
Stock for today's Transaction

Samsung 55 inches 4K UHD Curved LED TV with line

Samsung 55" Smart Hub UHD 4K Curved LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, TinzenOS 4.0, Bluetooth, YouTube, Web browser, twitter and Facebook, Netflix and co, Micro dimming pro, camera support, motion and voice control recognition, and many more

Model Code : UA55JU6400

Price : 150K negotiable

Condition :Has a line on the screen

Wow, this is kool, I would have gotten this instead.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
ewizard1:

Wow, this is kool, I would have gotten this instead.
Hi

Send a message to get more photos and details

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ewizard1: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2018
acunon:

Hi

Send a message to get more photos and details

Thanks
Oh, I would have loved to get this if I had waited till now. Already got a 49KS7000 with a line also.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
ewizard1:

Oh, I would have loved to get this if I had waited till now. Already got a 49KS7000 with a line also.
Oh, the one that was sent to the north I think?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ewizard1: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
acunon:

Oh, the one that was sent to the north I think?
Nope, I got from someone else? How much was that one when you sold it?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ceaser: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
ewizard1:

grin You act like the "line on the screen" is also a feature rather than the disclaimer that acunon intends it to be.

Or is it? Perhaps I am missing something.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ewizard1: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
ceaser:

grin You act like the "line on the screen" is also a feature rather than the disclaimer that acunon intends it to be.

Or is it? Perhaps I am missing something.
Lolz, actually it's not. The "line on the screen" makes the unit a lil cheaper than it would cost if there was no fault with it.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2018
Today Deal

LG smart appstore 43" UHD 4K 2016 Edition with HDR 10+, WiFi Ready, Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi Direct, Intel WiDi, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI ports and av, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, Camera support, Satellite turner for free to air Stations, low power consumption, 3D color mapping, webos 3.5, Harman Kandon premium sound quality, and lots more

Model : 43UH603V

Condition : Almost new

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Almost New Samsung 49" Curved Smart Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, TinzenOS 4.0, Bluetooth enabled, 2016 Edition, Pur Color plus, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube and other, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI support and AV, Satellite television for free to air Stations, Tire nylon look, Screen mirroring capability, one remote and lots more

Model Code : UE49K6370

Price : 170K negotiable

Condition :Like brand new, follow come nylon almost every where on screen.

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
New Stock
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by seighapaul(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2018
acunon:
Today Deal

LG smart appstore 43" UHD 4K 2016 Edition with HDR 10+, WiFi Ready, Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi Direct, Intel WiDi, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI ports and av, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, Camera support, Satellite turner for free to air Stations, low power consumption, 3D color mapping, webos 3.5, Harman Kandon premium sound quality, and lots more

Model : 43UH603V

Condition : Almost new

Can it fly for 100k...Am ready to hit ur Saint Peter's office this afternoon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
seighapaul:

Can it fly for 100k...Am ready to hit ur Saint Peter's office this afternoon
Hi

Call 08062363420 or WhatsApp 07010381875 for more information

Thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lapazi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
acunon:
Almost New Samsung 49" Curved Smart Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, TinzenOS 4.0, Bluetooth enabled, 2016 Edition, Pur Color plus, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube and other, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI support and AV, Satellite television for free to air Stations, Tire nylon look, Screen mirroring capability, one remote and lots more

Model Code : UE49K6370

Price : 170K negotiable

Condition :Like brand new, follow come nylon almost every where on screen.

How much is something like this but 40" curve and not internet enabled
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
lapazi:

How much is something like this but 40" curve and not internet enabled
Hi

It is very rare getting Original curved product that is not internet enabled

You can only get Flat that is not internet enabled

Thanks for your concern
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lapazi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
acunon:

Hi

It is very rare getting Original curved product that is not internet enabled

You can only get Flat that is not internet enabled

Thanks for your concern

ok give me specs/cost on whats available for curved with internet 40" and flat without internet 40"
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
lapazi:

ok give me specs/cost on whats available for curved with internet 40" and flat without internet 40"

Samsung 40" Smart UHD 4K UE40JU6500 Available at 130K negotiable

Samsung 40" Full HD 1080p UE40J5000 at 75k negotiable
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Bashmantech: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
acunon:
Samsung UE48JU6600 UHD 4K Curved 160K
Samsung UA55J6300 FHD Smart Curved 200K
Samsung UE40F6200 FHD smart 105K
LG 49UH610V UHD 4K Smart 135K Discount offer

Got the LG 49UH610V UHD 4K Smart few weeks ago. Working fine for now. I hope it stays that way. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
New Stock

LG 32" Smart TV Full HD 1080p Display LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready, WebOs 2.0, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth connectivity, USB 3.0 playback, HDMI support and AV, Satellite Turner for free to air Stations, Camera Support, motion and voice control recognition, Netflix, YouTube, Web browser, Software update and lots more

Model Code : 32LF592U-ZB

Price : 60K negotiable

Condition : Neat

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!!!!!!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tpower: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
@ op.which 49inches lg satellite uhd tv do you have. pls state their model nos and prices. preferably 2016 or 2017.I'll also like to know the possibility of getting the remote for anyone that l eventually choose.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Tpower: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
do you have this smart tv lg 49lj624v. if you don't have it right now, is it possible to get between now and January? pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.