Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009028 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by feelme3(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Afobear:

Why you dey laugh ? You are amongst his coven of ass lickers ?

Normally I don't indulge retards like you but for the sake of your few minutes of desperate attention.

I have bought a 3rd TV from Acunon, the last which I am still using going 3 years now. None of them ever had issues till date. I intend to upgrade soonest and guess what asshole? I will patronize Acunon again.

If you had been a little bit of experienced in business, you'd have known no matter how good your business model is, there will always be bad deals. Acunon has had a number of disappointed customers, and we have also seen him resolve most of them. If you were a little bit smart to check my mention on his thread, you'd see places where I also called him out where he was wrong.

Now you had more than 5mins attention. Your life should be made now. grin

11 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Afobear:

Them no go hear !!! Them go say Na hating on person !!! This fraudulent fhool here named Acuon sellss Defective tv sets to folks with cracks and marks everywhere and they usually develop faults after a few days. Worst of all ? He won't change it for you !!!

You will be left with your dead Tv and this fraud will keep marketing his dead ass tv sets here .

If you are wise , go over to GraceGlory and get your peace of mind instead of this sham man

Who is GraceGlory? Are you trying to advertise for him?

For me, I will patronize someone that has been doing this business for years...

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swtestgal: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Truth is, I'll keep warning people not to buy from him. We bought from him too, all the way from Abj. Few weeks after, the TV had a a minor colour issue. We kept calling Acunon but he had nothing to do or say about it. I thought that was an isolated case and I still recommended him for my sister. She bought a 50 inches Samsung from him for more than 100k. Now she's the one chasing acunon up and down. Fix the TV, no. Change the TV, stories. She had to involve police before he resolved to replace the TV latest by Friday. No customer relations whatsoever and he's being non chalant about the whole. And he's still busy advertising TV here. Please Acunon, don't let us drag this issue further. Force hq no go contain us o. once again PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY TV FROM ACUNON!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swtestgal: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
[When my own TV had issues, because Acunon was unresponsive, i had to contact Graceglory for advice. I've never patronized him. Yet he attended to me politely and suggested likely solutions to the problem. Yet this fraud called Acunon toll date didn't even asked if the TV was fixed or not. He even stopped responding to whatsapp messages]

Who is GraceGlory? Are you trying to advertise for him?

For me, I will patronize someone that has been doing this business for years...[/quote]
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by feelme3(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
swtestgal:
Truth is, I'll keep warning people not to buy from him. We bought from him too, all the way from Abj. Few weeks after, the TV had a a minor colour issue. We kept calling Acunon but he had nothing to do or say about it. I thought that was an isolated case and I still recommended him for my sister. She bought a 50 inches Samsung from him for more than 100k. Now she's the one chasing acunon up and down. Fix the TV, no. Change the TV, stories. She had to involve police before he resolved to replace the TV latest by Friday. No customer relations whatsoever and he's being non chalant about the whole. And he's still busy advertising TV here. Please Acunon, don't let us drag this issue further. Force hq no go contain us o. once again PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY TV FROM ACUNON!!!!

It can be quite frustrating to spend your hard earned money on something that turns out to be below expectation.

@Acunon, you need to address this issue ASAP.
One angry, disappointed customer can cost you a lot of potential buyers.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by odimbannamdi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Acunon has done it again. My 50 inch Philips android smart TV is very much received in Kano. As the saying goes "All android TVs are smart Tvs but not all smart TVs are android tv". Syncing my contacts and everything on my phone with my tv is everything to me. Android fan all the way mehn. The guy is very legit. Thanks bro

Chai! See feature! I am definitely getting this soon
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by odimbannamdi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
acunon:
Samsung 60" Smart Hub Flat UHD 4K LED TV with Wi-Fi Ready Bluetooth TinzenOS 5.0 2015/2016 Edition with HDR 10+

Features includes

Smart Apps
Wifi ready
Screen mirroring capability
USB 3.0 playback
HDMI ports and av
Quad core processor plus
UHD 4K panel
Simple Link (HDMI CEC)
True Black Panel
High Contrast
Active HDR 10 plus
Clean Cable solution
Smart things
Low power consumption
Football Mode
Bluetooth connectivity
Pur color plus
TinzenOS 5.0
Bluetooth connectivity
Flat design
One remote support
Nano Crystal Color
4K Upscaler
Clear Voice III
IPS 4K
Simple Link (HDMI CEC)
True Black Panel
UHD mastering engine
High Contrast
Bright Panel
Clean Cable solution
Sharp image production
DTS Premium Sound quality 5.1
Intel WiDi
Camera support
Active noise reduction
Dynamic color enhancer
PVR
Ultra Luminance
Local dimming
HDPC 2.2
And lots more

Model Code : UE60JU6800

Price : 250K negotiable

Condition : Very clean

Is this kinda product readily available? Looking at getting something like this early next year
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:40am On Aug 20, 2020
As Regards to this issue

I will say it is lack of patience that made it this way. Buyer was present in the store, a TV was tested properly for roughly an hour, took it home and there was an issue after days of usage. The buyer brought it back to be fixed and was told that the equipment used in fixing it was available at that moment and the buyer agreed to wait for the fix. The buyer came yesterday for it and was told it hasn't been fixed and went Rogue even after been told it will be fixed that day. To cut this short, the set has been fixed same yesterday and the buyer has agreed to come pick it up today. As regards to the poster saying that I didn't assist him on the one he brought, I can only tell you what I know, I would not want to complicate issues by saying what I don't know. I may be selling Tvs but I may not know how to tackle all TVs issues, it is the little I know I will advise or tell. So Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
feelme3:

Normally I don't indulge retards like you but for the sake of your few minutes of desperate attention.

I have bought a 3rd TV from Acunon, the last which I am still using going 3 years now. None of them ever had issues till date. I intend to upgrade soonest and guess what asshole? I will patronize Acunon again.

If you had been a little bit of experienced in business, you'd have known no matter how good your business model is, there will always be bad deals. Acunon has had a number of disappointed customers, and we have also seen him resolve most of them. If you were a little bit smart to check my mention on his thread, you'd see places where I also called him out where he was wrong.

Now you had more than 5mins attention. Your life should be made now. grin

Only a nitwit knucklehead feels his worthless piece of piffle would as much as scratch me . Enjoy your self Gratification no matter how silly and retarded it is . Ragamuffin
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2020
swtestgal:

Thanks !! That's how the non chalant yorkel does . Selling spoilt TVs and scamming people of their money. When person go arrest him papa for village , him go learn
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

Tor , it's your money ... Go and buy your dead ass tv from the con artist Acuon. But anyday you come here to cry , Ogun will kee you

Really? Why are you so pained? Why are you so insultive? Why are you so so uncultured?

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swtestgal: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2020
[Acunon she waited more than a week for the TV to be fixed but you kept telling stories. She was the one chasing you with calls. After coming to your place yesterday, the TV was yet to be fixed. Not long after you said it has been fixed. Who wouldn't be suspicious? TV was there more than a week but yet they couldn't fix it. Then suddenly there were able to fix it within hours of her getting there.]
As Regards to this issue. I will say it is lack of patience that made it this way. Buyer was present in the store, a TV was tested properly for roughly an hour, took it home and there was an issue after days of usage. The buyer brought it back to be fixed and was told that the equipment used in fixing it was available at that moment and the buyer agreed to wait for the fix. The buyer came yesterday for it and was told it hasn't been fixed and went Rogue even after been told it will be fixed that day. To cut this short, the set has been fixed same yesterday and the buyer has agreed to come pick it up today. As regards to the poster saying that I didn't assist him on the one he brought, I can only tell you what I know, I would not want to complicate issues by saying what I don't know. I may be selling Tvs but I may not know how to tackle all TVs issues, it is the little I know I will advise or tell. So Thank you [/quote]
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
swtestgal:
[Acunon she waited more than a week for the TV to be fixed but you kept telling stories. She was the one chasing you with calls. After coming to your place yesterday, the TV was yet to be fixed. Not long after you said it has been fixed. Who wouldn't be suspicious? TV was there more than a week but yet they couldn't fix it. Then suddenly there were able to fix it within hours of her getting there.]
As Regards to this issue. I will say it is lack of patience that made it this way. Buyer was present in the store, a TV was tested properly for roughly an hour, took it home and there was an issue after days of usage. The buyer brought it back to be fixed and was told that the equipment used in fixing it was available at that moment and the buyer agreed to wait for the fix. The buyer came yesterday for it and was told it hasn't been fixed and went Rogue even after been told it will be fixed that day. To cut this short, the set has been fixed same yesterday and the buyer has agreed to come pick it up today. As regards to the poster saying that I didn't assist him on the one he brought, I can only tell you what I know, I would not want to complicate issues by saying what I don't know. I may be selling Tvs but I may not know how to tackle all TVs issues, it is the little I know I will advise or tell. So Thank you
You react as if you where there, you where only told to believe and you didn't hear from me. But any way, its alright.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

Really? Why are you so pained? Why are you so insultive? Why are you so so uncultured?

You are a b.astard ... It's my choice to insult any individual I consider to be phoolish and you fit that bill adequately
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swtestgal: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2020
It's better to avoid trouble than starting this long journey of back and forth. And he claimed to have given jer 1month warranty? Acunon who is paying for the repair? PLEASE FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO BUY YOUR TV OO.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by psucc(m): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2020
acunon:

You react as if you where there, you where only told to believe and you didn't hear from me. But any way, its alright.
Acunon, you kept the response longer than necessary. I believe as a businessman, you are to respond promptly to counter issues as you do to inquiry and favourable transactions. That will help build an after-sales reputation and the business goes.

However, this is where your "next meal" depends on. Try to avoid "come today, come tomorrow or call me tomorrow morning, remind me later" lifestyle. They kill business.

Remember, Honesty is the Soul of Business.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

You are a b.astard ... It's my choice to insult any individual I consider to be phoolish and you fit that bill adequately

grin You need to see a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

grin You need to see a psychiatrist.

Just like your dad
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2020
psucc:
Acunon, you kept the response longer than necessary. I believe as a businessman, you are to respond promptly to counter issues as you do to inquiry and favourable transactions. That will help build an after-sales reputation and the business goes.

However, this is where your "next meal" depends on. Try to avoid "come today, come tomorrow or call me tomorrow morning, remind me later" lifestyle. They kill business.

Story ... This son of Avernus isn't honest by any margin. Na Ogun go Kee am join
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

Just like your dad

grin I said it!

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

grin I said it!

Retarded dimwit
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

Retarded dimwit

e pain am grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2020
psucc:

Who told you my response wasn't prompt sir?

Seems you didn't read the above well sir. I simply told her that the equipment used in fixing it wasn't in order hence the delay. If it was something I could do with my bare hands, it won't take more than minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by psucc(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
acunon:

Seems you didn't read the above well sir. I simply told her that the equipment used in fixing it wasn't in order hence the delay. If it was something I could do with my bare hands, it won't take more than minutes.
It seems you want to heap your feeling on me. Get my point! The time elapse between when the guy posted/reported about the ill-fated deal here on NL and your response was too wide. That's where I am talking about.

2. Even if the said "equipment wasn't in order" communicating developments on the process would have saved the day.

I was just advising (though you didn't even commission me to do so)

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by swtestgal: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=acunon post=93021210]

Seems you didn't read the above well sir. I simply told her that the equipment used in fixing it wasn't in order hence the delay. If it was something I could do with my bare hands, it won't take more than minutes. [/She called and called to bring the TV back but you were giving excuses until she showed up unannounced. Should I share screeshots of her chats with you and pictures of my own TV and receipts? ]
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

e pain am grin cheesy

E pain your p.man way be O.G Muguruza
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

E pain your p.man way be O.G Muguruza

cheesy grin tongue

Severe pain grin

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ayenikunle: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=swtestgal post=93022180][/quote]

swtestgal,

Has the TV been fixed like he claimed?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by geezyk(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
psucc:

Now this is what I'll like to talk about, once you make an enquiry for a TV he's quick to reply, and when you meet o WhatsApp, be replies with the speed of light. His after sales policy is the worst, once you've made payment for your TV, he reverts to not replying your calls and replying chats hours later.

It doesn't speak well of him at all.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

cheesy grin tongue

Severe pain grin

See Mugu .. your tears are salty and I need them all ozouo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
geezyk:
Now this is what I'll like to talk about, once you make an enquiry for a TV he's quick to reply, and when you meet o WhatsApp, be replies with the speed of light. His after sales policy is the worst, once you've made payment for your TV, he reverts to not replying your calls and replying chats hours later.

It doesn't speak well of him at all.

He is a world renowned thief

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.