Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (1009055 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (566) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
geezyk:
Now this is what I'll like to talk about, once you make an enquiry for a TV he's quick to reply, and when you meet o WhatsApp, be replies with the speed of light. His after sales policy is the worst, once you've made payment for your TV, he reverts to not replying your calls and replying chats hours later.

It doesn't speak well of him at all.
See where you are heading to bro

If you make payment for your item, your item will be processed and not immediately. If you place a call to me and I didn't take it, it doesn't mean that I ignored you because I will either call back or send you a message on whatsapp definitely. My response on whatsapp may be slow because I don't usually come online or I work mostly without me been online steady. You may call me when am carrying goods or when there is no network, but once a call comes through and I know who the caller is, I will return the call or text or send a message on whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:
Acuon is a thief and fraudulent individual... Rush to the place of Glory , meet Grace and get your tv set with no hassles ... Run to GraceGlory to avoid tales by moonlight.

Go there now to avoid gnashing of teeth and suicidal thoughts
Please this should be your last write up here, if you have any issue with me where not state it here than disorganizing the thread. I plead you stop all these. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
acunon:

Please this should be your last write up here, if you have any issue with me where not state it here than disorganizing the thread. I plead you stop all these. Thanks

Sharrap Rogue .... The world knows you are a rogue Arrow
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have made another post , what will you do ? The truth must see the light of today
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:
Acuon is a thief and fraudulent individual... Rush to the place of Glory , meet Grace and get your tv set with no hassles ... Run to GraceGlory to avoid tales by moonlight.

безумец,

I am beginning to think you are GraceGlory.

And again, you are in severe pain. grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
acunon:

Abeg leave am, he is just trying to get unnecessary attention.

Any new stock?

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

безумец,

I am beginning to think you are GraceGlory.

And again, you are in severe pain. grin tongue

Not my fault you are too dense
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by missb50: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

Not my fault you are too dense

It's not my fault you are denser grin tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Ciroelgrande(f): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

I’m sorry, about your experience, though. I have personally bought TV from both persons, Graceglory, and Acunon, and I know the difference. My review is on the former’s thread. You’ve been lamenting buy from Graceglory, my Question is, why didn’t you buy from Graceglory bro?
You could have saved yourself the stress.

4 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Daintydan: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
acunon:

Is there no block option here so you can block this rabid dog? The guy is mentally deranged and as a madman he will continue to scatter this thread for you unless he is blocked.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Daintydan: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

That fellow is mentally deranged.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Daintydan:
That fellow is mentally deranged.

If saying that satisfies your self Gratification, go ahead and be st.upidly gratified. But look in your mirror and tell the image you see on it that he is a lunatic
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
missb50:

Kukum better pass this one oo... Wasted sperm
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
Daintydan:
Is there no block option here so you can block this rabid dog? The guy is mentally deranged and as a madman he will continue to scatter this thread for you unless he is blocked.

I see you have been able to learn the Word Deranged and you intend to rub it in the faces of sane folks here ? You will be alright very soon illiterate
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
GraceGlory , may you save misled souls here

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
10 reasons to buy from GraceGlory and not this Fraud
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
1. He is all customer friendly unlike this cozen who sells you a fake tv and treats you like garbage once he confirms Alert !!!

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
2. Acuon sells spoilt TVs .... Check this thread from 2015 if you think I say lies

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
4. God save your soul once you recognise you have been scammed and request to get a working tv from Acuon. This is how you would end up

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
5. Reality will hit you hard when you come to accept you have been swindled.

Why not save your self from living in Spain without the S and go to the home of Grace where Glory will abide with you all through ?

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
sad

6. I warn you now and the Lord can validate I am doing his work and saving souls . But if you go ahead to get scammed by this yahoo yahoo man , I will use your head for baseball when you come here to lament

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by geezyk(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Afobear:

He is a world renowned thief
To each aboki, his entire kettle.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by geezyk(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
acunon:

See where you are heading to bro

If you make payment for your item, your item will be processed and not immediately. If you place a call to me and I didn't take it, it doesn't mean that I ignored you because I will either call back or send you a message on whatsapp definitely. My response on whatsapp may be slow because I don't usually come online or I work mostly without me been online steady. You may call me when am carrying goods or when there is no network, but once a call comes through and I know who the caller is, I will return the call or text or send a message on whatsapp.
You should work on your after sales service is all I'm saying. Don't just neglect customers after purchase, they may may have one or two things to ask regarding their merchandise. Thank you.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by CallofDuty(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
@ Afobear..I feel there are better ways to handle issue with Acunon Rada than come here to spam the entire platform with vacuous and dull-witted messages..I've never met Acunon face to face but I've bought 2 48'' Samsung TVs for myself and parents from him and 2 Samsung Soundbars.. Acunon Delivers!!!...I feel you are just being too childish here..Pls grow up..issues will definitely come up but how u react is what matters..
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Afobear: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
CallofDuty:
@ Afobear..I feel there are better ways to handle issue with Acunon Rada than come here to spam the entire platform with vacuous and dull-witted messages..I've never met Acunon face to face but I've bought 2 48'' Samsung TVs for myself and parents from him and 2 Samsung Soundbars.. Acunon Delivers!!!...I feel you are just being too childish here..Pls grow up..issues will definitely come up but how u react is what matters..

Are you done spewing gibberish and unfiltered baloney ? You are also M.ad

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ranksz: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
I believe that if Acunon handled his issue with Afobear in an acceptable manner, he won't have come for him this hard.

Once a transaction goes awry and its not handled satisfactorily, that is what you get.

Money is hard to come by and no one is happy to lose his money no matter how small the amount is.

1 Like

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ranksz: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
swtestgal:
Truth is, I'll keep warning people not to buy from him. We bought from him too, all the way from Abj. Few weeks after, the TV had a a minor colour issue. We kept calling Acunon but he had nothing to do or say about it. I thought that was an isolated case and I still recommended him for my sister. She bought a 50 inches Samsung from him for more than 100k. Now she's the one chasing acunon up and down. Fix the TV, no. Change the TV, stories. She had to involve police before he resolved to replace the TV latest by Friday. No customer relations whatsoever and he's being non chalant about the whole. And he's still busy advertising TV here. Please Acunon, don't let us drag this issue further. Force hq no go contain us o. once again PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY TV FROM ACUNON!!!!

This is another case
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by ranksz: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
I understand that Acunon is human, but you have to make sure you go extra length to ensure you customers are satisfied and have no reason to complain. Even when things go awry, the way you handle it will give the customer a sense of importance when they see how concerned you are.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Okusi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Acunon, I've once told you when I had issues with you how one bad review can dent the trust level of your business. I've bought a lot of TV from you and I can rightly say there are more reasons to buy from you than not to.

I plead with you to work on your after-sale communication and empathetically prompt response to complaints.

You've gone a long way than to let something this minute to draw you down. Always do the needful at the right time!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (566) (Reply)

Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.