Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service (48447 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Valentine’s Day: Charlyboy Advises Ladies / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by NoQualms1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
He must be sick to have done that. His madness has no part.
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ojuju Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Chibuhealth: Pls can somnody tell me what this man is known for bcox i always hear his name bt cant see his actions
in general,he is like an entertainer and activist,he used to sing one time lik dat,den one time like dat in early 2000 he usually does a show(Charlie boy show) nd som oda tins
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by crusader01(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Chai! Why would a Pastor/Reverend father tolerate this kind of unrighteousness in the presence of God? The world is fast coming to an end. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by victorazy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Who are those 2 Ogbanjes behind him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by ecode1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
I see a man that doesn't pretend. And you people judging him are even worst.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
in Church
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
wen dis guy becomes born again(if he is nt)he will b damn radical for Christ(dats if he does become born again)

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by date1816: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
1500 YEAR OLD BIBLE CONFIRMS THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT CRUCIFIED – VATICAN IN AWE

Much to the dismay of the Vatican, an approx. 1500-2000 year old bible was found in Turkey, in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.

Discovered and kept secret in the year 2000, the book contains the Gospel of Barnabas – a disciple of Christ – which shows that Jesus was not crucified, nor was he the son of God, but a Prophet.

The book also calls Apostle Paul “The Impostor”. The book also claims that Jesus ascended to heaven alive, and that Judas Iscariot was crucified in his place.

A report by The National Turk says that the Bible was seized from a gang of smugglers in a Mediterranean- area operation. The report states the gang was charged with smuggling antiquities, illegal excavations, and the possession of explosives.

The books itself is valued as high as 40 Million Turkish Liras (approx. 28 million Dollars). Man, where is the Thieves Guild, when you need them?

Authenticity

According to reports, experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original. The book itself is written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Jesus Christ.The text maintains a vision similar to Islam, contradicting the New Testament’s teachings of Christianity. Jesus also foresees the coming of the Prophet Muhammad, who would found Islam 700 years later.

It is believed that, during the Council of Nicea, the Catholic Church hand-picked the gospels that form the Bible as we know it today; omitting the Gospel of Barnabas (among many others) in favor of the four canonical gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Many biblical texts have begun to surface over time, including those of the Dead Sea and Gnostic Gospels; but this book especially, seems to worry the Vatican.

The Catholic Church wants in

What does this mean to Christian-deriv ed religions and their followers? Quite a tight spot. The Vatican has asked Turkish authorities to let them examine the contents of the book within the Church. Now that the book has been found, will they come to accept the it and its evidence? Will they deny it altogether? Call it a “Muslim lie”, as did the “Truth” Magazine, in 2000?

To many, this book is a beacon of hope, that believers soon realize that the object of their adoration is arbitrary; and that all text, especially religious text, is subject to interpretation.

What does this mean to atheists/ agnostics/ secular thinkers? Is the text real? Fake? Does it matter? Hopefully, this news inspires the religious to ask questions, instead of pointing fingers or believing anything blindly.

Please, don’t go poking fun or tossing around the “I told you so!”s. The biggest danger of faith is when people believe what they want to believe, defending against any and all evidence; especially when that evidence revolutionizes their foundation from the ground up. And the biggest culprit to that danger is the ego trap: rejecting/ criticizing others, for being unlike you.

For centuries, the “defense” of blind faith has driven nations to war, violence, discrimination, slavery and to become the society of automatons that we are today; and for just as long, it has been justified with lies. If you know better, act like it.

http:// theusefulin.blog spot.co.uk/ 2014/06/ 1500-year-old-bi ble-confirms-th at-jesus.html .

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by dotuna3(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
stupid man i knw he will still display is stupidity.mtchewwwww sadstupid man i knw he will still display is stupidity.mtchewwwww
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by naijanaso: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Describe using one word grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/06/charlyboy-pictured-in-church-during.html

ALL HAIL KING PHAROAH OF UGUTA, HRM KING CAHLIE BOY 1.

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
e.code:

6000000000000000000000025 Trillion Likes kiss

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
as.shole
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Burger01(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why is he sitting that way? Is he crippled. Which kain church be that?
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Women should stop looking for children everywhere and anywhere.

Allow natural conception to take place biologically.

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by deloon(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lol. This guy is very Loony. Check out his hand bands(or do I say hand discs...). You know ladies are meant to cover their hair in church...check out what those ladies have on their head. Its like he is mocking the church.
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
k10: he is ok, it is the demons protecting him that look weird!

Charles Oputa is at home, this is Lindagrin

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Mayor88(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lol...boka messiah
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by missile(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
OBANN.....LA tongue
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by PrettySpicey(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
In one word - CHARLY BOY
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by fm7070: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
He looks like a mad occult
Its like the photograph is photoshoped
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by funshint(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
No wonder Okorocha no help am drag mic...maDman!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by deelobe: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
See am look like shrine. This drama went too far. I agree that you can force your belief on people but haba for his father he would have compromised and to imagine that those two ladies were stupid enough to be a part of this. They all, including Charly boy look like part of a circus act
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
e.code:
abeg you ppl should stop using this outdated excuse. This charly (man) boy is mad

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by zurine(f): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
amazing thinghs doth happen in Nigeria
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by tnktosin(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
date1816: 1500 YEAR OLD BIBLE CONFIRMS THAT JESUS CHRIST WAS NOT CRUCIFIED – VATICAN IN AWE
Ok thank you for sharing Mr Mungo Park, yours is the true religion undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Arysexy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is an insult to d holy catholic church, so charly boy cudnt stand when his father's corpse is led into d church through procession?

This guy is occultic!

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by adiong: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Only him n God understand wat he is doing church is a spiritual hospital were u go to b serviced like d physical hospital at least he dressed d way he want not some who dress like angel n outside dey dress d way dey want God is not limited 2 d four wall of a building call church
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by ifysimple(f): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
thats his own style of mourning his dad. No be today we know Charlie man. grin
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by bettyLad(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kai, sombody's father,if he were to b my father, I would ve been so ashamed of him, thank God he's not my dad. So much rubbish happening in the House of God. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by vainfairy: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
fruityjojo: What church is dis!? & what kind of dressing is that?

Fruity lips, fruity question....no think say bcus u r exotic, we nor fit yab u oo!! Dats his royal highness, king charlie bongo, in an anglican/methodist/catholic church papparrazzi!!!
Re: Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Used to be a fan of Charlie Boy but this display of idiocy and lunacy by him during his father's burial..... I withdraw my respect for him.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.