Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles (33370 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Bigsteveg(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!

Keep your stupid revelation to yourself, we dont need it..the god of soccer is behind super eagles.. #flysupereagle
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Bigsteveg(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ayoswit: i had a revelations 2nite where i saw Stephen keshi lying flat on d ground after a man inform of Stephen gerrard score fourth goal against SE. this means SE may fall 4 goal to France, tufiakwa!

Keep your stupid revelation to yourself, we dont need it..the god of soccer is behind super eagles..

#flysupereagle
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Bigsteveg(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
olumzzz:
OK NA...OGA TB NKO?..WETIN HIM TALK?

Y do u av to quote all just for a single line, u need to see dis Sat Guru man urself, he could be of help to u.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Bigsteveg(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben: A prophet with alias, TALK-NA-DO whose ministry is based in the city of Aba in Abia State said the Final of this world cup would be played by Nigeria and Brazil... He wasn't critical on whom to lift the trophy at last...

The prophets have been positive in their remarks and declarations with regards the eagles participation in this world cup... Both prophesies apparently points towards a victory for the eagles today and the subsequent matches[quarter final & semi final]

I love it

#GoEAGLES

Sorry, what's the title of the film and when is it hitting the cinemas?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by 30secs(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na today I go know weda we need purshu dis Guru Maharaj man commot Naija grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Spiritual support from home....

#TeamSE

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Sorry, what's the title of the film and when is it hitting the cinemas?

Victory For The Eagles

july 13
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by DAXTACY(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
How does he Expect them to abide by all these injuctions.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by kolamilan(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
i think musa should be brought in because it will not be easy for him to be fasting and at the same time playing.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by 3ace(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Phew! Already feeling nervous. SE pls, let's break this second round barrier today o.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by towsyne: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2014

are u a pastor,baba-alawo or what?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben: A prophet with alias, TALK-NA-DO whose ministry is based in the city of Aba in Abia State said the Final of this world cup would be played by Nigeria and Brazil... He wasn't critical on whom to lift the trophy at last...

The prophets have been positive in their remarks and declarations with regards the eagles participation in this world cup... Both prophesies apparently points towards a victory for the eagles today and the subsequent matches[quarter final & semi final]

I love it

#GoEAGLES
FAKE PROPHESY DETECTED

That ur prophet is living and have prohpesied based on assumtpion, and u r joining him. I pity u...

Assumption is a sin

Nigeria N Brazil can never meet in the finals.. NEVER. FYI, see through the fixtures in the pix as attached below.

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by olumzzz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Y do u av to quote all just for a single line, u need to see dis Sat Guru man urself, he could be of help to u.
R U HIS FOLLOWER?...ABEG GIMI HIM HOTLINE
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by iffybosco(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
eating guguru and epa...and checking my time
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by canalily(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, the Head of the One Love Family” Ibadan, on Sunday predicted victory for the Super Eagles ahead of their clash with the Blues of France in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

His prediction is contained in a statement signed by Wole Oladapo, the Minister for Media Links of the One Love Family.

The Super Eagles are billed to take on their French counterparts on Monday in the Round of 16 of at the Mundial.

Victory for the Eagles in the match will qualify them for their first quarter-final berth, while a defeat will see them knocked out of the tournament.

He reminded the Nigerian Football Association, Super Eagles Supporters Club, players and coaching crew to be obedient to his earlier divine injunctions, such as avoiding the colour Blue and abstaining from sex, smoking and drinking.

This is, however, the time for the whole world to know and realise the fact that Nigeria is where the light of the world resides. Victory is for Africa,’’ the statement said.

It said predicted a win during the Nigeria versus Bosnia match, an encounter that largely contributed to Nigeria’s qualification for the Round of 16. (NAN)

Source :http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/nigeria-vs-france-maharaj-ji-predicts-victory-super-eagles/
...is this not that man that use to act film in nollywood? That man that killed his friend because of a piece of land in ''DANGEROUS GAME''......?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by oliviastacey(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
wait wait wait wait…… so super eagles never bang since dis WC started
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by ayoJ21(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
30secs: Na today I go know weda we need purshu dis Guru Maharaj man commot Naija grin
grin
30secs: Na today I go know weda we need purshu dis Guru Maharaj man commot Naija grin

u gat me laughin
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by babaloye: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria will beat France. In my own dream I saw a great big bird like an eagle. It has a white beak and green feathers. The eagle was hovering in the air while a blue robin, a red parrot and a white dove were playing on a tree in a garden. The eagle suddenly came down and consumed the three beautiful birds with a swipe. Just one bite and it was over for the 3 birds. Guess it means Nigeria 1-0 France.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by olumzzz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
olivia stacey: wait wait wait wait…… so super eagles never bang since dis WC started
Olivia u wan cause trouble 4 hia abi....Abeg o, i dey fast

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by audiigee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
People like u should just waka pass, u think Nigeria is not good enough just be ready for wat awaits u after d match

The way you guys celebrate mediocrity dey tire me oo, you sound like you have not been following the tournament.
Iran scored highest in Asian qualification, Nigeria couldn't get a goal against them let alone win, Argentina won them, to tell us that what we couldn't do, Messi could, when it was Nigeria vs argentina, they won us flat (never mind some smoke heads like you who thought Naija will win).

With bosnia, Dzeko's goal was annulled the reason we even qualified else those clowns will be home.

Our group is one of the most lenient yet we managed to qualify with just 4 points as against the group winner with 9 points (shame enough?)
All the group winners so far have eliminated their runners up in this second round.

Brazil, Columbia, Netherlands, Costarica have all moved on as group champions yet a jingoist thinks France will be any different, well, not if something is done.

Our Mid field with Mikel is a joke, our strikers improved in the last game, a confused Efe Ambrose and a slow Yobo is a disaster, will be better if Oboabona plays in the second half when yobo will gas out!. Those guys will surely score an own goal or give away a dangerous free kick or a penalty when Benzema start terrorizing.

At this age and time we still have a coach who defends a lone goal advantage for a whole half
Either ways our boys are coming home, not a woeful performance though, Keshi maintained the record.

Does the super eagles have what it takes to go to the next round? NO

Will super Win the french? very unlikely except the French goes 2 men down.

[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by akaekpu: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is not suppose to make a news. For Christ sake, anybody can predict including me
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by breakeven: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is the devil speaking.That was how one of them said the black stars would defeat Portugal because Ronaldo would not recover from his injury. we all know now how the black stars crashed out.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by v24m(f): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
frankben:

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, the Head of the One Love Family” Ibadan, on Sunday predicted victory for the Super Eagles ahead of their clash with the Blues of France in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

His prediction is contained in a statement signed by Wole Oladapo, the Minister for Media Links of the One Love Family.

The Super Eagles are billed to take on their French counterparts on Monday in the Round of 16 of at the Mundial.

Victory for the Eagles in the match will qualify them for their first quarter-final berth, while a defeat will see them knocked out of the tournament.

He reminded the Nigerian Football Association, Super Eagles Supporters Club, players and coaching crew to be obedient to his earlier divine injunctions, such as avoiding the colour Blue and abstaining from sex, smoking and drinking.

This is, however, the time for the whole world to know and realise the fact that Nigeria is where the light of the world resides. Victory is for Africa,’’ the statement said.

It said predicted a win during the Nigeria versus Bosnia match, an encounter that largely contributed to Nigeria’s qualification for the Round of 16. (NAN)

Source :http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/nigeria-vs-france-maharaj-ji-predicts-victory-super-eagles/

@ the bolded...really? #anythingtostayrelevant#
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by PerfectFortune: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
doctokwus: How can one take anything serious from someone looking so unclean and ungodly.Who even attends his church.Anyway its not surprising,evn d devil has his followers

Did u just say Church?

Oga Sat is claiming to be god in human flesh and transforms to anything at will.

He is a clown, don't believe anything he says.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
hahahaha we wíll know in 1hr time.
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by wiringdpt(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Drink your herb bro
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by zayeoduh: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
#Mtchewww ogah we no nid ya prediction
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by IfyAwazie(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Bigsteveg:

lol
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by greggng: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
Were is tb joshua prediction? After match we go hear the result of his prediction. The malasian plane he predicted ha not yet being found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League / Benin Offers Voodoo Prayers For AFCON Success / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.