Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles (33369 Views)

Nigeria Vs France Prediction / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by andyanders: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
How can a madman predict a world cup? In fact when people like gurumaraji talk, I just know that Yaba needs to have him there. Just like what the foolish Ghanaian fool that call himself spiritualist that looks like a madman said about Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by breakeven: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
mascot87: Wetin Sat Guru maraji go say now?

Infact, I think God made us to loss this game because of this man. If we win this match, this man go gain more follower & worshippers. They would continue calling him their god
that is true

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by jahbiz: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lmao!!! Let this man that's playing on our intelligent com out and defend why France team dd beat us. Oh he wants to tell us they dd wear blue or had sex? Old man Nawa 4 you o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by samx4real(m): 2:21am On Jul 01, 2014
dotuna3: if this tin no work out as said by this man. hummm i reserve my comment oo

Bros he no work oh?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by cheguevera: 2:24am On Jul 01, 2014
MOST NIGERIANS ARE SOME OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE EVER.AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Lovechyld101(m): 6:09am On Jul 01, 2014
THe man was right but how were we suppose to avoid blue france was wearing blue
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2014
frankben:

Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, the Head of the One Love Family” Ibadan, on Sunday predicted victory for the Super Eagles ahead of their clash with the Blues of France in the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

His prediction is contained in a statement signed by Wole Oladapo, the Minister for Media Links of the One Love Family.

The Super Eagles are billed to take on their French counterparts on Monday in the Round of 16 of at the Mundial.

Victory for the Eagles in the match will qualify them for their first quarter-final berth, while a defeat will see them knocked out of the tournament.

He reminded the Nigerian Football Association, Super Eagles Supporters Club, players and coaching crew to be obedient to his earlier divine injunctions, such as avoiding the colour Blue and abstaining from sex, smoking and drinking.

This is, however, the time for the whole world to know and realise the fact that Nigeria is where the light of the world resides. Victory is for Africa,’’ the statement said.

It said predicted a win during the Nigeria versus Bosnia match, an encounter that largely contributed to Nigeria’s qualification for the Round of 16. (NAN)

Source :http://dailyindependentnig.com/2014/06/nigeria-vs-france-maharaj-ji-predicts-victory-super-eagles/
You were saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by 2HASUM(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2014
JUST CONFIRMING THE PREDICTION OF NIGERIA WINNING FRANCE POSTED HERE RECENTLY. HOW MANY MORE PROCLAMATIONS FROM THESE CAMPS ARE OFF THE TRACK?
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by bubbleforth: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2014
The game has ended. What's his excuse now: they wore blue or .... Well, he's a statistician with wrong predictions
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by PromiseJonah(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmm all this foolish religious people. Smh how come France win 2 : 0
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by Lanretoye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
KESHI!!!,WHO WEAR BLUE OUT OF YOUR BOYS OR WHO CARRY OLOSHO?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by dmcdad: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ayoswit:

i said it all
My sister you were right jare... Kudos to you. You should go into the prediction business instead of that buzzagar. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by jpphilips(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Opiosko: I have time to engage you now.... quote me after the game. Mikel will score and.....

Has Mikel scored? the Tournament is almost over, why don't you try a color TV next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Carl Ikeme Has Been Diagnosed With Leukemia" - Wolverhampton Wanderers / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Oogunwusi / Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.