Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) (2996 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) by POG007: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
There has been great controversy over the recent boom of megachurch pastors and the wealth they have been able to accumulate with the rise of their church. Many of them preach a message of prosperity that tells listeners that God wants them to be rich and it looks like they all practice what they preach. They make six figure salaries and live in million dollar mansions.

Here is a list and Worth of 10 pastors that live celebrity lifestyles: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/301-millionaire-pastors-and-their-celebrity-lifestyles

Re: 10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2014
End Time pastors undecided

Catholic till I die cool
Re: 10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) by dreydee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
if I click that link make I bend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oh My!! Even On Sunday Maheeda Tries To Break The Internet Like Kim Kardashian / Toyin Aimakhu Johnson Gets Customised Coke Bottle / Funniest Pictures Of Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.