Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? (4750 Views)

See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Suggest Another Nigerian Meal That Can Replace RICE Onchristmas Day / Suggest Another Nigerian Meal That Can Replace RICE On Festive Occasions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by kolamilan(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'm talking about something you like to cook for yourself. Not something you get at a restaurant. For me i would go with what I was raised up to eat. Though, there are thousands
of classic home cooked meals, but these ones are always crave-worthy. They are incredibly easy and always delicious. So,these are my favorites pounded yam with egusi soup and amala with ewedu soup.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by puscifer: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
noting beat a nice amala dudu with gbegiri soup and that's my favorite home cooked meal.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by fabat: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
kolamilan: I'm talking about something you like to cook for yourself. Not something you get at a restaurant. For me i would go with what I was raised up to eat. Though, there are thousands
of classic home cooked meals, but these ones are always crave-worthy. They are incredibly easy and always delicious. So,these are my favorites pounded yam with egusi soup and amala with ewedu soup.
definately i will go for porridge with alot of crayfish.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by sexybwoy: 5:04am On Jul 01, 2014
puscifer: noting beat a nice amala dudu with gbegiri soup and that's my favorite home cooked meal.
see this local person where nice food dey him dey talk about amala.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2014
You guys are lucky in the sense that I can't even cook rice. That's one thing I really missed in my life but lucky enough to have people in my life that will do it for me here and whenever I am in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Yam porridge smiley
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Efo riro and assorted meat pomo etc with fufu

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by sexybwoy: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
kulyie: Efo riro and assorted meat pomo etc with fufu
I owe you one Econet Recharge card for that pic. Btw can you pound that fufu yourself ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by Negro1: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
I owe you mtel recharge card for that pic.

Mine is Indomie...I can't cook, the last time I prepared beef stew and efo riro, I threw it in the trash bag cos I cant even give it to my enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by kolamilan(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Negro1:

Mine is Indomie...I can't cook, the last time I prepared beef stew and efo riro, I threw it in the trash bag cos I cant even give it to my enemy.
sexybwoy: I owe you one Econet Recharge card for that pic. Btw can you pound that fufu yourself ?
na so na like food reach. Well so good to be back.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by Negro1: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
kolamilan: na so na like food reach. Well so good to be back.
Look the pic again, tell me sey e no dey game.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by kolamilan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Negro1:
Look the pic again, tell me sey e no dey game.
oga me sef dey form nio. i no go lie the soup dey there.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by puscifer: 4:33am On Jul 05, 2014
sexybwoy: see this local person where nice food dey him dey talk about amala.
how it take consign you?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by sexybwoy: 2:57am On Jul 07, 2014
puscifer: how it take consign you?
it cannot change the fact that you're local grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Negro1:

lol.i also love egusi and eba

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by aydelicious: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Do you like to know??
kolamilan: I'm talking about something you like to cook for yourself. Not something you get at a restaurant. For me i would go with what I was raised up to eat. Though, there are thousands
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by kolamilan(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2014
aydelicious: Do you like to know??
why not.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by edwife(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Oha soup and goat meat pepper soup. kiss kiss

Unfortunately i love everything i personally cook. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by aydelicious: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2014
Seriously they are many ooooo.
kolamilan: why not.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by kolamilan(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2014
aydelicious: Seriously they are many ooooo.
then start with anyone i want to learn grin.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by spyg1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
sexybwoy: see this local person where nice food dey him dey talk about amala.
foreigner what do you eat
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by spyg1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
As a local person i luv koko garri (dbanj garri) and beans
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by sexybwoy: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
spyg1: foreigner what do you eat
local person are you through with your amala ?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by sexybwoy: 4:43am On Jul 16, 2014
coconut rice and stew
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by EfemenaXY: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2014

Everything I cook.

My cooking is that good.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by maingwaest(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Tuwo shinkafa and solid Egusi soup. Mamamia.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by kolamilan(m): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2014
maingwaest: Tuwo shinkafa and solid Egusi soup. Mamamia.
are you from the north?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by maingwaest(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2014
[quote autho=kolamilan]are you from the north?[/quote]. Nope.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by hairbraiding: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2014

That is looking good. Nice mix of colors there

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by nyt3237(m): 4:49am On Jul 19, 2014
can you cook it your sef and which type of efo ?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Home- Cooked Meal, That You Make Yourself? by nyt3237(m): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Everything I cook.

My cooking is that good.
na mouth you dey get naw, if dem give you pot and stove naw na another thing we go dey here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Cup Before Bed…sleep Deeply & Burn Belly Fat / Most Important Meal Of The Day? / How To Make Smoothies In Nigeria: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.