Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind (958 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things That Goes Through A Guys Mind When He Finds Out A Girl Likes Him. / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by lawry: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2008
the first thing that come into a guys mind when he buy a car is how to cruise with girls or make girls fall for him

and that is what girls want and that is why many fail today am i reasoning?
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2008
maybe some
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by lawry: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2008
almost 99% including u!
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
I'm not a guy, 99% what an assumption tongue
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2008
@Lawry
When wil you stop day-dreaming?.
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by lawry: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2008
i will stop day dreaming wen it stop
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2008
First of all, I dnt think a guy would just buy a girl a car if the relationship is not serious.

Of course he's going to cruise the girl, na his girl he's serious about.

Or you as a girl, would you just buy any random guy (even if you knew each other for some months) a car? If you're not serious about him?
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by minute(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2008
Nibo??

Tani ONISHE??.LOL
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by tRoOE(f): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2008
lawry:

the first thing that come into a guys mind when he buy a car is how to cruise with girls or make girls fall for him

and that is what girls want and that is why many fail today am i reasoning?
lawry:

almost 99% including u!
[size=13pt]mumu it obvious your family has never own a car before
waka go jare and do something productive with your life jare angry
[/size]
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by GucciBabe(f): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]mumu it obvious your family has never own a car before
waka go jare and do something productive with your life jare angry
[/size]

hahaaaaa you dis babe lol
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by tRoOE(f): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

hahaaaaa you this babe lol
[size=13pt]lol i haven't done nothing na, was just trying to help the poster tongue[/size]
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by lawry: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
it has not come to u insult me but i must say it is because u really the girl that want a guy that have a car so i dont blame u
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by lawry: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
it has not come to u insult me but i must say it is because u really the girl that want a guy that have a car so he can move about wit u tow legs wit a guy that dont have u want already made guy i pity u i dont blame u
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2008
Oh she's right. I personally wouldnt date a guy without a car and I'd be very impressed with a guy with a good one cheesy
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by tRoOE(f): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2008
lawry:

it has not come to u insult me but i must say it is because u really the girl that want a guy that have a car so he can move about wit u tow legs wit a guy that don't have u want already made guy i pity u i don't blame u
[size=13pt]oh boy, no be my fault u no get car
Instead of wasting ur money at the cafe, y don't u save it 4 the ride grin grin
[/size]
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by jenny4law(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
well, for a responsible man the first thing which should be in his mind is to get money first, then get married and a start a new home. how about that?
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Easybaby(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
Oh she's right. I personally wouldnt date a guy without a car and I'D be very impressed with a guy with a good one

lmao . . .I knew it grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by lawry: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
u are not a wife who love for who his he but for what he have

too bad we have some ladies killing thier future with own hand

pray for u to change ur mind and start from the scrap

@tRoOE

i have a lexus gs 300 about that it is cool to cruise around but for me and my love coz we strat from scrap
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by ifyalways(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Is this an assumption or
tsk tsk
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by Busta(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
Dunno about you guys but most guys I know . . .buys a car for convinience whatever clause you place that under is up to u.
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by sillyboy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ Poster.

First and foremost, I'd like you to know that a car is not a luxury except if its a sport car for perhaps racing. So if you get your self a car and think you can start to "hit" on girls, you might be right if the girls av just got a mentality likeyu.

And again, people that owns a car nd never believed they could in their life could see it as a ticket to mess around.
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by maxcolino(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2008
ask lawry wetin him papa take marry him mama if not for the car wey him get,and na wetin dey run for there family b dat , lol cheesy abeg comot jo
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by ula(f): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2008
do u think thats what guys are thinking, how 2 cruise in his ride with babes?
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by richo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2008
@poster
do u think any girl in her right senses will turn down a guy with flashy car to trek under the rain with u?satop hating on car owners and if u cant afford one, buy a donkey angry angry
Re: The First Thing That Come Into A Guys Mind by goodass(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2008
@ post:

big tym F.A.L.L.A.C.Y. try again

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think / Whats Right Age For For Marriage For Guys. / How Married People Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.