Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (88578 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / 12 Scandals That Shook Nollywood To The Core / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Johnnoo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Chaiiiiiii!!! Amebor full NL undecided
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by prowlG: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
bankyblue: END TIME THINGS

that's why I feel less concerned about all these things.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
hatux: Seriously,Almaroof and Funke Akindele I really felt for the young lady. How I wish I could marry her?
....you felt for funke!well funkie baby is a time-bomb,so don't pray for her love....
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ilekere: So.....? How did it shook shake NW or change the crappy movies NW produces?
You are in their league.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
and what is the lesson from this?...'look before you leap'
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by symbian03(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
adaobi:

My dear it doesn't work that way. Am no celebrity but I was once married 4 3 months. I was in chains thruout d duration of the so-called. I just thank God 4 giving me d grace and COURAGE to quit. He met me as an Abuja based journalist humbly doing well, made me quit my job, told me he was going to Lagos Biz school to study a course meant for senior managers in blue chip companies. As for me, I was to stay in Calabar selling kerosene and sending him money for his upkeep. That was when I realised madness get levels. I ran for my life. Somethings are not just worth it. The emotional torture I went thru in his hands was enough to last me ten lifetimes.

Oh my God! I hope you're right back on your feet? sometimes, some people just have to learn in a hard way and I often wish it wouldn't leave a scar on the heart.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by symbian03(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ceasar1: All these Nolly Babes come fat like Potatoes..
SMH..

Most of them eats practically anything and everything that comes their way plus they hate the gym so badly :-d

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Dailyfavour(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Divorce is a celebrated tradition, we numerous not mentioned her. Then a wonderful work, you try.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Janetozi(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Such a pity, i wish i am a man, i would have married all the divorced female celebrities just to console themundecided i feel 4 them all
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
These marriages were scripted to fail.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by mkoabiola: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
WHo cares
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by fm7070: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Any marriage, business, life tha does not have God as its foundation is bound to crash anytime
The devil is loitering around, waiting for whom to devour
Give all to GOD, you will be safe
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Pdizzle(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bukky wright is our own J.Lo
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Jesuspikin87(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
#ThisIsNoneOfMyBusiness
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by adaobi: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
symbian03:

Oh my God! I hope you're right back on your feet? sometimes, some people just have to learn in a hard way and I often wish it wouldn't leave a scar on the heart.

Dearie I ve never been better. The good thing about life is that GOD and time heals everything. In all honesty, I don't even have a memory of my experiences. As am writting this, am tryn to recall the year it happened, but I can't remember it at all but its been over 3 years. I ve since moved on and am very grateful to God for the lessons well learnt. I like where I am today and pray that all single ladies (Including myself) and gents should pause and think before taking the first step. Amen
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
my own marriage no go ever crash.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by adaobi: 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
kechywillz: my own marriage no go ever crash.

Amen. Lol

1 Like

Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Janet ozi: Such a pity, i wish i am a man, i would have married all the divorced female celebrities just to console themundecided i feel 4 them all
no please remain a woman ..... you are a fine one as I can see on your NL profile
wink
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by symbian03(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
adaobi:

Dearie I ve never been better. The good thing about life is that GOD and time heals everything. In all honesty, I don't even have a memory of my experiences. As am writting this, am tryn to recall the year it happened, but I can't remember it at all but its been over 3 years. I ve since moved on and am very grateful to God for the lessons well learnt. I like where I am today and pray that all single ladies (Including myself) and gents should pause and think before taking the first step. Amen

Well said! It's such a shame that some men do not know the havoc they cause by playing with other people's emotions, its a great setback for some ladies who trusts so often and love unconditionally because it'd take some time for them to trust even men with genuine intentions. all in all, may God be your guide and I wish you all the love you can get.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by mezebel(f): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Abbey2sam: Wow!!!
take gosh and jeeez join body jare.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by mikron(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Shan george vs tony nwosisi
Chiege alisigwa vs tony ebbe
Chika ike vs tony ebieri
Am i the only one wondering about the name tony here? I comment my reserve, sorry i reserve my comment.
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by napema(f): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
They just break up because of money
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Techwriter: What can I say "All that glitter is not gold" It has been said that in Hollywood a marriage is successful if it outlasts milk. Unfortunately Nollywood while copying Hollywood copied everytn bad as well. My advice to young ladies: Look before you leap, all that glitters is not gold, don't marry for fame or public acceptance. It is better the world criticizes your choice like Peter and Lola and you remain together for live than that the whole media hypes, people clap and it ends in a year. That's my little advice sha

All (are) ----- a (is)
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by MightySparrow: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Stupid peoples party
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by biomedixexcel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Is Simon Akinyesi not the man who snuck away from home telling his heavily pregnant wife that he was going for a movie shoot in Ph while in truth it was his second wedding he was coming for?
Serves him right.

Mehn that Bukky Wright woman. Damn! Four husbands? None divorced? embarassed
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
cococandy: Is Simon Akinyesi not the man who snuck away from home telling his heavily pregnant wife that he was going for a movie shoot in Ph while in truth it was his second wedding he was coming for?
Serves him right.

Mehn that Bukky Wright woman. Damn! Four husbands? None divorced? embarassed

that Bulky Wright is just too beautiful and ageless.

mayb that's y numerous men find her irresistible
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by adonis89(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
guyla:
Tchidi chikere and EX Sophia? why are they not in the list

Tony Payne and Nice nko?
u b mumu o. 9ice and tony payne de nollywood?
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by adonis89(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
freedom and civilization
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Kingauthur: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
So please when are we going to post and celebrate marriages that last decades in Nollywood. Or don't we have any?
Re: Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) by Techwriter: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
victorazy:

All (are) ----- a (is)

Sorry, do your research, Mr. Correcter and come back to thank me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etta Ng Marries Andi Autumn, Her Lesbian Daughter (Photos) / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Davido & Chioma Arrive Her Hometown Owerri: 'Club Go Turn Traditional Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.