Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles (51672 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by ewosk: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Qualifiers starts in September....NFF should start finding a replacement for Keshi....apart from Mikel and Yobo Hitch....I fink their are some positive from this World cup....Aboki Musa did well like never before in SE jersey, Enyeama tried etc...so let's try and forge ahead. If we do 2018 will be better for us.....
LONG LIVE PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN FANS!
Long live Nigeria Super Eagles (minus #yobo etc)
2014 World cup is over for us.... sad

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by golddeejay(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2014
Codedrock: Umm.....
A very sad day for naija.. And nairalanders
sad ko, saadi ni. I will lyk them to win but how does their loosing, keshi resignig, yobo retiring affect my life or their winning the cup solve different challenges this country is facing. Abegi anybody knows wen jona go resign and okonjo go retire
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by moonraker(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2014
After the rubbish he played, he now wants to retire?

[size=20pt]MR YOBO, IF YOUR SEEING THIS, YOU ARE A BIG HE-GOAT, NOW Bleep OFF[/size] angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Fulaman198(m): 1:07am On Jul 01, 2014
ewosk: Qualifiers starts in September....NFF should start finding a replacement for Keshi....apart from Mikel and Yobo Hitch....I fink their are some positive from this World cup....Aboki Musa did well like never before in SE jersey, Enyeama tried etc...so let's try and forge ahead. If we do 2018 will be better for us.....
LONG LIVE PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN FANS!
Long live Nigeria Super Eagles (minus #yobo etc)
2014 World cup is over for us.... sad

NFF should find a replacement for themselves my brother. The reason why Nigeria is not playing as well as we should is due to them. We don't have the right people in power at NFF.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by tochman(m): 1:13am On Jul 01, 2014
alaoeri: High time we get a replacement for Mikel also, if he get a competitor for his position maybe he will up his game.

Is mikel a 4 or 10? Cos he has no position to me. Lol
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Peppyluv: Still dosent change the bitter truth that you were fed through the anus.

Okay.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by emmabest2000(m): 1:50am On Jul 01, 2014
mikeansy: Time for fresh start

Let Sunday Oliseh take over
TeamOlisehSunday it's his time to show us his coaching abilities
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Fulaman198(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2014
emma_best2000: TeamOlisehSubday it's his time to show us his coaching abilities

He will need help from the NFF, they really need to get a recruitment programme going. It is not only about the coach, it is about the organisation of the NFF. If the NFF is ineffective, it does not matter how good the coach is.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Wadosky(m): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2014
nigerians like riding on luck . always putting luck before hard work.
anyways GOODLUCK
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by dahfweshdude69: 3:10am On Jul 01, 2014
next super eagles coach should never I repeat SHOULD NEVER invite mikel again... he sucks
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Wadosky(m): 3:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi keshi keshi if you like go to southafrica, we will still trash ur bottom with Sunday olisehs new eagles.
yobo yobo joseph yobo i do hate your accent and your bit××chy bleaching white gal of urs adaeze. you rode on someone's success just to make ur 100 cap, now u got it and talkn abt moving on well GTF out.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 01, 2014
tochman:

Is mikel a 4 or 10? Cos he has no position to me. Lol

He's a 14.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by nonjebose(m): 4:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Inevitable decisions.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by papindinho(m): 4:50am On Jul 01, 2014
repogirl: i guess Keshi wants to resign before he is asked to quit, but no nao! He did wonders for this team, abeg they shouldnt let him go o, we dont want to go back to square one, if he continues with the eagles,we just might reach semi finals in the next two world cups in 2022. grin, they tried today,its not as if we expected them to bring back the cup.
lol.. He had to bow-out on a high note. He's done well enough

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 01, 2014
there is never a thread on this Nairaland without people mentioning GEJ or BOKO Haram no matter how disconnected they topic could be!

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Mayorwer: 5:12am On Jul 01, 2014
kokolet007: Only enyeama nd osaze should fly wiv Arik, odas should use bus den mikel should Trek!! As for Yobo......Na only God will decide ur means of coming back!
has he gone to that stage? By the way, do you expect that your super chicken will win France? What has the players got that are so spectacular in the team, not even the ones that plays in big clubs in Europe. I expected that shit to happen so it doesn't hurt me. DRIVE PASS......
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by donodion(m): 5:22am On Jul 01, 2014
grin why do I keeo shaking my head at the thought Keshi is a patriotic Nigerian.The first ever to willingly resign due to his inability to meet the expectations of the masses.

Can the thugs and rascals of PDP AND APC currently in government do same?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Bennyberry(m): 5:24am On Jul 01, 2014
i laff at does who tak vanguard news serious;;dy are jokers
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Ninilowo(m): 5:40am On Jul 01, 2014
alaoeri: High time we get a replacement for Mikel also, if he get a competitor for his position maybe he will up his game.
Rabiu Ibrahim is just d right replacement since Okocha left buh because d guy deosnt have much money to bribe his way to the team, he has been overlooked and never got any invitation to the national team. O mase o.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by bizhub: 5:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Out of 165 million Nigerians,nobody can play mikels role?All these chelsea fans na u people kill mikel and moses career!!They team if u refused to train for a whole day,dragging and fighting for appearance fee!!They cnt even play ordinary corner kick and they cnt defend corner!!meanwhile Oliseh is a second division coach in Bundelisga wch is not easy ..they shud use oliseh with a technical advisor (foreign)m
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by kokolet007(f): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Mayorwer: has he gone to that stage? By the way, do you expect that your super chicken will win France? What has the players got that are so spectacular in the team, not even the ones that plays in big clubs in Europe. I expected that shit to happen so it doesn't hurt me. DRIVE PASS......
Guy am not driving am on my floppy BED! So u can drive to brasil to pick YOBO for all I care!
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by otokx(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2014
Na today e go pain people wella.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by ogawisdom(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi shld b allowed to go. I admire his courage to resign
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Oke13: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=candor4]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/breaking-news-keshi-yobo-quit-super-eagles/#sthash.cLavIGmx.dpuf

What is your take on this?
Yobo refused to let go, now he ended his career scoring an own goal. Too bad. For Keshi, i think he gave his best but not good enof
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Oahray: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2014
Awww... Well done Keshi. For the first time in many years, we had bragging rights and I actually expected the Super Eagles to win a strong team in the world cup.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by kendrick93(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2014
Young Da Naval: SHUT UP!!
gtf off me.u waste of sperm.. stop stalking me or i will shove ur head up dat goat a-ss..slowpoke
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by LadyH(f): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2014
Bilany: This decision was made too late though.
I think it came right on time.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by gandyluv(f): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2014
kingron: Wise decision..i wish that nitwit called Mikel can quit also...mumuish novision player..Pleas how do dese get to D NFA...i just wanna punch Mikel..he is probably our worst player since super Eagles was coined...any body that says otherwise..may BokoHaram visit ur room...u cant underatand d ammount of hate i have for Mikel is game is so lifeless..it makes me wanna vomit...choi..

and Pls Moses Go back to England...Babatunde sorry for insulting U..i Luv u #nohomo e be like say u beta pass moses
pride is wat is killing him
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by niceeric(m): 8:15am On Jul 01, 2014
davidif: Chai, Nigerian fans are sooooooo fickle (like a lot of other football fans). Before this game, the way they were bragging about how they would beat France hahaha. I hope you guys are eating your humble pie now. Gosh, now i know why people say Nigerians can be very cocky.

Its as if nothing in our culture teaches us humility, its always about bragging and making bold declarations. Well how well has that worked for us.
Got 3 questions for u :
1.wat country are u from?
2.Did u even watch the match at all?
3.who looked better to win that match?
And an advice to u :
NEVER COMMENT ON ISSUES THAT LINKS NIGERIANS AND OUR STRONG PASSION FOR SUCCESS......these kinda issues are meant only for intelligent/intellectually sound Nigerians
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Dragonking: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Frankbaro:

Selfless service indeed! After collecting 5 million Naira a month. U still call that selfless for a tactless and technically bereft coach, Mtcheww

I hope you are aware that keshi is being owed for several months..You fit work without pay??

The guy has achieved what others havent achieved.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Angeldemivida: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Most of these coaches hang up their shoulders and resign as soon as their team fail, some don't even return to the country. They pack their bags on the way to the tournament and fly away from there. A case of resigning before all yah even get at me. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) / Rinsola Babajide Scores 14 Goals In 40-0 Win / Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.