Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles (51673 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Onigbinde Writes Keshi, Asks Him To Quit Super-Eagles Job / Emenike Threatens To Quit Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by gebest: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2014
rattlesnake:

AKA

we need more own goals
IS IT KESHI THAT SCORED D OWN GOAL?
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by MadCow1: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2014
In under two years, Keshi has achieved more with alot of Unknown players mostly from the Local Leagues than any other Coach has done with our big names from Europe ever di since 1998.

I would love Keshi to stay on for another 4 years and get 2 - Nations Cups and 1 more World Cup to groom his players to his taste.. But I will support him leaving because the NFF and its band of wolves would rubbish his efforts despite the his undeniable achivements.

His team in this worldcup lacked depth, but he somehow led them to the round of 16.

Thanks Keshi, I hope you stay on, but if you leave, I want to thank you for reminding me of the joys associated with winning throphies atthe senior level of Football which I had not experienced since 1996 Olympic.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Vstuffs(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi we want
Foreign coach we do not want
Other coachs we do not want(what have they done to our nigeria clubs)

#bringbackourkeshi
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Enoquin(f): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
dabrake: Patiently waiting for Mikel to arrive Nigeria.
LMAO...so, na with that kain belt you wan take deal with mikel? cheesy
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by todayguest(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Your names had been inscribed in PURE GOLD. And recorded in the anals of great prayers Nigeria had ever produced. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by todayguest(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
You will always be remembered. You served your country dutifully and with passion. Weldone!!!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by dabrake(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Enoquin: LMAO...so, na with that kain belt you wan take deal with mikel? cheesy
Our wire aka nemesis don lost. Na that one I for use consume slOwBIe's destiny. I lost a bet of N5K last night.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Dorisbest(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2014
Denn: It's time Jonathan should resign too
WHY?
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by Denn(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Dorisbest:
WHY?

In saner climes, leaders resign when they have shown gross incapacity. It is not a sin to resign. It is a sin not to in certain circumstances.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by akiOYIBO: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
nnamdi big: What a away to quit the national team, after scoring an own goal that eliminated the team that you are their leader as a captain...... Yobo is really a mistake in this tournament.
If the national team is placed as an examination and Joe Yobo was undoubtedly a mistake then Musa Ahmed was unanimously a CARRY OVER.
Re: Keshi Resigns & Yobo Quit Super Eagles by davidif: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
niceeric:
Got 3 questions for u :
1.wat country are u from?
2.Did u even watch the match at all?
3.who looked better to win that match?
And an advice to u :
NEVER COMMENT ON ISSUES THAT LINKS NIGERIANS AND OUR STRONG PASSION FOR SUCCESS......these kinda issues are meant only for intelligent/intellectually sound Nigerians

Hahaha, oh the irony, haha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Falcons Players Vs Cameroonian Players (See Photos) / Rinsola Babajide Scores 14 Goals In 40-0 Win / Mikel Obi: ‘Jose Mourinho Killed Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.