Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! (16541 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Peterock0009: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Please is nigeria out of world Cup? embarassed cry
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Kossyne(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
Cardiac arrest ll catch you. Infact, Hypertension ll catch you, Syphilis ll arrest you, Oligospermia ll grab you.
By the time I vent my anger on you, you ll know the Op's thread is trash!

Where is this anger and hatred coming from?..gosh, what happened to you?. You are damaged. Maybe you had a terrible childhood.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Kossyne:

Where is this anger and hatred coming from?..gosh, what happened to you?. You are damaged. Maybe you had a terrible childhood.
Who's damaged?
Do I look like a car?
It's not only terrible childhood, it's fantastic childhood.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Adepumpin(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Guykhena: Why the hate on Yobo? It wasn't really his fault,,,,,,,....
He is just a confused human being that's all....
People like u head to get HEAD examined , come to
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by Adepumpin(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Guykhena: Why the hate on Yobo? It wasn't really his fault,,,,,,,....
He is just a confused human being that's all....
People like u head to get HEAD examined , come to about what has nigeria as a country benefited for u , u just sit a some bad about others.Repent nowwwWwwww.
Re: My Analysis On The Super Eagles Team! by adaobi: 12:47am On Jul 02, 2014
Like ur good sense of humour. Pls put ur talent to positive use. As of yesterday mornin, I tot all my tummy muscles ve gone to flab, but after the rigorous bout of laughter u made me go through, I can only say tanx 4 givin me new 8packs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free Strategy To Win Betpawa Virtual / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira / Onyi Echegini Moves To Juventus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.