Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football (18689 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Mikel Obi Should Retire From International Football. / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Peterock0009: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
mainheart: Enyeama don't go now ooo, may we look for ur replacement first.

Shebi u pple av AGBIM grin tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Peterock0009: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
mainheart: Enyeama don't go now ooo, may we look for ur replacement first.

AGBIM nko grin tongue
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Elantracey: If only these players have little passion for what they are doing and not just after money sad

Madam, the work you do why do you do it? This guy has given his best to Nigeria. You saw his heroics and yet you are here talking passion and money. If na you dey play for Naija, no be money u sef go dey pursue?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by toprealman: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Soldier go soldier come!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2014
princefunmi:

Madam, the work you do why do you do it? This guy has given his best to Nigeria. You saw his heroics and yet you are here talking passion and money. If na you dey play for Naija, no be money u sef go dey pursue?

If he has passion for his job to me he shouldn't want to leave just like that without any good replacement when he isn't sick or anything , I know the money is important but I think the joy he should get when his team does well should be better .
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by strongboi(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
Don't quit yet my man. You are d best!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by ewosk: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
to whom it concerns....get in touch with Mrs Enyeama and ensure that their little chit chat ends with Enyeama staying put as Super Eagles Goalie....#Enyeama Respect...tuale
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Brezzybone(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Oga enyeama abeg no vex, help us smallmake we find another person Biko! Na beg I dy o. Toor
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by shizzle11(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama still has at least 2 solid years to remain our undisputed no 1 until Dele Aampasu comes of age, even if Enyeama retires, we will appeal and force him back out of retirement, not at least after 1 more nations cup outing
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Elantracey:

If he has passion for his job to me he shouldn't want to leave just like that without any good replacement when he isn't sick or anything , I know the money is important but I think the joy he should get when his team does well should be better .

As against the undue critisicms he has to put up with from clueless Nigerians who probably couldn't run the length of a half pitch
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by UnknownT: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

ALAMPA wertin? Na Joke ba? grin
No be joke! U forgot that when Enyeama was still in Enyimba, he was usually substituted with dele aiyenugba in d CAF champions league wen d match is about going into PK? Alampasu should be groomed
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Onyenna(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
bykebyke:
The Maltina Dancer grin
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by zynzyn(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
He has clashed with authorities too soon and is probably disillusioned with how we are running soccer.

So he figures we may not go past World Cup 2nd round in his era.

He has already won the Nations Cup so WTF?!

Better 2 quit while ovation is loudest.

Pity 4 Nigeria!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by SenatorJames(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
DebohBaron: Na wa oo.
Mikel wey suppose retire no retire. Na the best player on the field wan com retire.
Anyway, whether he's serious or not. I rebuke it!! He can't retire now or else we'll riot ooh!! #EnyeamaMustStay
You mean

#BringBackOurEnyeama#
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by mainheart(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Peterock0009:

AGBIM nko grin tongue
Agbim is only good for monkey post
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by mainheart(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Peterock0009:

Shebi u pple av AGBIM grin tongue
Agbim is for monkey Post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 WWC: Nnadozie Wins Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Draw Against Canada / Week 39 Pool Result For Sat 30, Mar 2024 / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.