Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football (18688 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Mikel Obi Should Retire From International Football. / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Jclement(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Nd who do u wana leave between d sticks...dat Agbim dat looks like a "SACK OF POTATOE"

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by tobainozibah: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
MIKEL! WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR. WON'T U ANNoUNCE YOUR RETIREMENT TOO.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by kobonaire(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Thank you Vince.
Please do not retire now. We need you for AFCON 2015

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 01, 2014
Dey all wana retire after loosing, typical of a nigerian
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by platz(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2014
we are finished
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:44am On Jul 01, 2014
He should stay until at least next AFCON.
Presently, he has no replacement

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Caseless: 1:23am On Jul 01, 2014
cheguevera: Ambrose vanzekin should be ready for number 1
whr is he or when was d last time u saw him?

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by emmabest2000(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Lordabas: The goalkeeper, who has been in phenomenal form for the country, is next in line to be Nigeria captain with the retirement of Joseph Yobo, but says that will play no part in his decision.

"It's a big prestige and honour to wear the armband for the national team but I think I want to take some time off and think about whether I want to continue or not," Enyeama told KickOffNigeria.com exclusively.

"I will have to sit with my wife and discuss it and make a decision. Maybe I will take a few months, maybe a few years.

"But I can tell you that it is very possible that this could be my last game."

Enyeama is six caps away from joining Yobo in the century club but again, says that will not be a factor in whatever decision he arrives at.

http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/mobile/news/46209/vincent-enyeama-considering-his-international-future
Dude you are still the best in Africa , keep on moving its not time yet for retirement Vic

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by justi4jesu(f): 3:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama relax biko nu undecided

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by tomiobj(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2014
mainheart: Enyeama don't go now ooo, may we look for ur replacement first.
. Another usian bolt-good for a year. Bad for the other and blames it on old age. Dnt be shocked wen enyeama turns out to be on 03
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by dinggle: 5:20am On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama for president.
What Yobo selfishly failed to realize is what Enyeama is realizing, two years from now he wont be the same, age and sex factor will play on him. You alll should remember that once upon a time Yobo was a defensive rock but just like Nigeria politicians greed did not allow him to leave when the aviation was the loudest. Enyeama pls resign and you will for ever be the best keeper in the history of Nigeria if you do like political Yobo you will be chewed and spat like the rest. Go and enjoy your money and family. In the future Nigeria will call upon you to train goal keepers.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nimen(m): 5:25am On Jul 01, 2014
dinggle: Enyeama for president.
What Yobo selfishly failed to realize is what Enyeama is realizing, two years from now he wont be the same, age and sex factor will play on him. You alll should remember that once upon a time Yobo was a defensive rock but just like Nigeria politicians greed did not allow him to leave when the aviation was the loudest. Enyeama pls resign and you will for ever be the best keeper in the history of Nigeria if you do like political Yobo you will be chewed and spat like the rest. Go and enjoy your money and family. In the future Nigeria will call upon you to train goal keepers.

Lol AVIATION=OVATION naija lee

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 01, 2014
an old man that was watching a match with us blames the defeat on stephen keshi. he always say "stephen keshi na vulture" "vulture wan change person" "i know no why nigeria go hire vulture. we 4 hire eagle"
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Hurklan(m): 6:18am On Jul 01, 2014
amadice: ....go were? i think ur drunk :/
na agbim wan replace nw
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Hurklan(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2014
enomakos: so chigozie agbim will be first choice?
dah fat pot belly

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2014
UnknownT:
NFF should better start grooming DELE ALAMPASU for the senior national team

ALAMPA wertin? Na Joke ba? grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by ijbeauty(f): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Funny enough na only enyeama wife fit convince am to stay..

Enyeama pls don't go... You stil have more time to save us.

*HAPPY* NEW* MONTH* ALL*
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by imperiouxx(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama, don't ever try that joke with me again.

You will leave whenever we all say you're done. angry

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Oya Agbim Should Start Warming Up!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by kendrick93(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2014
enyeama was both a hero and a villain @ d WC. great shot stopper but his errors cost us. he has always been suspect when it cums to setpieces

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by enomakos(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Hurklan: dah fat pot belly
na keshi pikin for another woman
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Flairritzy(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2014
gbeseun: Let him go
Guy: going by d way u talk, is either u're wicked or hate good things. Now, which one are u? Why not tel NFF to fire Mikel wit immediate effect!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Olusanya333(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by Hurklan(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2014
enomakos: na keshi pikin for another woman
lolz, u dan get am
Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by veli1(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2014
abeg enyeama pls. naija will neva get ur kind for d rest of their lyf in football.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by MadCow1: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama has served us well..

I remember the match against England where he cam on as a substitute for Ike Shorunmu and stopped a hot shot from Scholes.. grin

Before then, nobody believed in him..

If he wants to go, let him go. Goalkeepers have never been a problem for Nigeria. Somehow, we keep turning out super keepers since Peter Rufai.

I love Enyeama and wish he would stay, but if he must leave, then I thank him for his years of service to his nation. We will always remember him with smiles on our face.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football by roqrules04(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Don't worry guyz, Ama Keep keep!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m / Lawrence Okolie Knocks Out Prasovic To Retain WBO Cruiserweight Title / 2023 WWC: Nnadozie Wins Woman Of The Match In Super Falcons’ Draw Against Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.