Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi (33840 Views)

Fifa Admits Bronze Boot Error, Chukwueze Not Nwakali Winner / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Nairalandaar: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Amhappy(f): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
What an ingrate. Typical Nigerian leader always looking for who to blame. So Enyeama go kill himself. Even the best keeper in this tournament will not survive that header. Keshi made a change that made our midfield collapse,who will he blame for that

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by coded01: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Can someone tell this guy that it is better he shuts his mouth up or Boys are waiting @ Murtala Muhammed Airport to bash his Coconut head... angry

Enyeama was the best and the only Player that deserves the Nigerian shirt! The rest are just .................................. angry

Lagosians are waiting for you all @ Murtala Muhammed Airport to do street justice upon your arrival! Next time anybody representing Nigeria would do it with his heart and should be worthy to be part of the team or else street justice awaits... angry

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF ALL THESE EMBARRASSMENTS... angry

7 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Lol, always looking for who to blame. This Keshi no be leader at all....

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by sulmeza(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Real coaches always shield dia players nd take responsibity..tak d case of d spanish

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
Of all the other Super eagles players, Enyeama, Onanzi, Babatunde were the "Pick of the Litter"
I noticed that Keshi was afraid to replace or at least substitute Witless Mikel.
Anyways, Shit has already hit the fan....

8 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Idrismusty97(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
What keshi needs is Suarezing(Biting).

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Dee60: 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Why blame the best player (keeper) for a simple mistake? He did his best, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Xfactoria: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
Z8: To me Enyeama saved a lot of definite goals. But how he handled that goal was a clear mistake. He should have punched it not. It wasn't a clearance it was like he just tapped it. cry

Enyeama should not have gone for the cross but the guy was trying to help the team desperately because he knew that Nigerian players suck when they are standing on both feets.

Every set piece is a potential goal against Nigeria. Time and time again in that match, Nigerian players struggle to deal with free-kicks and corners floated into the box. I guess Enyeama just had enough and decided to go for every ball out of frustration.

10 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Aderupoko2: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
E be like say dem take light for where Keshie dey watch the match....I thot he would come hard on Yobo for not organizing the defence and Mikel for being too Lazy on the pitch....

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by kolamilan(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
what about those defenders who left pogba unmarked.

6 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by olanrewajumi(m): 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
daz the problem with this so called big boss.Wen we drew against Iran,instead of him to accept defeat n move on,he complained dat osaze didn't play to z instructions. enyeama is now the next.Even if a player didn't perform very well,d coach shouldn't go as far as going to the media to criticise him.big bosses don't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Keshi, i use to respect you but on this one you are wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
What is the meaning of 'REVIEW IT'. U no say I neva cross school gate b4 . Eidiat When? Where? How? Abeg I pay Homage "Obafemi Martins, Ikechuckwu Uche and Taye Taiwo" God save u you carry Osaze follow bodi (clown)
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Calebosko(m): 12:00am On Jul 01, 2014
#mikel u av tried ur best,u av make money
n fame 4 d pass 9 years,ur my
model...,fhuck poor haters,. #even jobo u
one of d best we ever had,100 caps no be
beans,wid breattaking goals both for
evaton and nigeria,just that we dont
appriciate wat we av.....someday d world
wil remember you....

1 Like

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Sunnylinco(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Dat man Keshi must be a useless man. What was Victor Moses doing in de pitch till 87mins? What was Yobo doing in de pitch also. Even Mikel betrayed my trust on him. Keshi u better resign and go to Sambisa forest with Yobo and co to bring bak our gals

1 Like

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by ibizgirl(f): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Despite that mistake, Enyeama is a hero. If we start with the blunders Oga Keshi made we will not sleep this night. Oga Keshi abeg carry your Ghana must go to SA

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Larryupsy: 12:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Yes ,Enyeama didn't get it right for that ball,but it was also obvious non of our players did go near challenging for that ball with the French, so he took the best decision he should have taken.If enyeama. Had stayed back in the goal,it might eventually not have resulted to a goal but would still have been a free header for any of the French player who wins the ball.And in btw someone should tell Keshi that he is not a football analyst but a coach,he should learn to respect his players,Matches are won and lost by the team and not a single player and that should be the philosophy of a very good coach especially in the public domain

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by xamster(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Lyk cwiously, y can't u just admit ur imcompetence & stop trading blames when the milk is spilled.....enyeama so far did hiz best buh the hyped Supaboyz neva scored any goal rada conceded an own goal. All tanks 2 yobo d 100cap nigeria's footballer.....Abeg!! abeg!! Next topic plz ; D
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by sylve11: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2014
jaykaylegend: he shouldnt have come out to punch the ball he should have let the defenders do their job...

He shud have, for all the number of times the french side crossed the ball into the 18yard box, ur defenders didn't win any of the head ball. The defenders are silly, most especially yobo. cool

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Kassidy90(m): 12:05am On Jul 01, 2014
This Keshi guy is d most stewwpid coach I ever seen, always putting blame on his players......

1 Like

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Cecediva(f): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi abeg go park one place you lost it already
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by nerodenero: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2014
It seems like the only thing Keshi is good at is singling out players for baised criticism.Osaze was probably our best player in the Iran match and yet Master of draws said he didnt play to instruction.Now,he is blaming Enyeama for that mistake.Inasmuch as I support that Enyeama made a mistake,the truth is the dude had made too many saves than errors.Keshi should own-up and accept that he has failed on the job.My one kobo!!!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by festusfeezy(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2014
You like it or not enyama tried, don't even tink of shifting blmes on him, blame ur strikers for missing all the chances they got in the 1st hlve

1 Like

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Adonis4u: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=X-factoria]

Enyeama should not have gone for the cross but the guy was trying to help the team desperately because he knew that Nigerian players suck when they are standing on both feets.

Every set piece is a potential goal against Nigeria. Time and time again in that match, Nigerian players struggle to deal with free-kicks and corners floated into the box. I guess Enyeama just had

Well said!
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi is looking for who to put his failures on. If Keshi doesn't know tha real definition of error, he betta check his dicktionary or better still search youtube "Robben Vs Iker Casillas" and watch the real definition of error and disgrace on youtube.

Enyeama is among the top 5 best goalkeepers in this Brazil 2014 world cup.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Btruth: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2014
This thing call Keshi will not stop blaming game on the outstanding players. Instead of him to accept his defeat in good faith, he will always run his mouth out to rubbish good players. Stupid old coach.
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by uo067: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Dis man must be kidding me...
How many corners did we have? we couldn't convert one. In fact Keshi wat was ur game plan? Play draw in Brazil n d return leg in sambisa forest u finsh dem dia, abi? nonsense. abeg free dat guy ooo
Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Elxandre(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi is a disgrace for singling out the best player on the pitch aside pogba.
what if he didn't save all those earlier shots?

This man has this silly ego and poor man managerial skills

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by victorv12(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Keshi is a useless coach! He always allow his ego to halt his progress. He's now blaming Enyeama for his mistakes. Someone should better warn Mikel not to come to Nigeria...Useless guy!

1 Like

Re: Enyeama's Error Cost Nigeria - Keshi by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2014
abeg boys una try. you guys should as a matter of urgency come back lets put our head together and fight boko haram. all na national duty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / How Ronaldo Helped Juventus Beat Barca & PSG To Wonderkid De Ligt / New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.