Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48613 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jaylister(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Check out the new generation 9ja tech blog. Www.AprokoBlog.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by andre5000(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
www.9aijainfo..com

Description: its about news, latest celebrity gist even web designing services...
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good to be back after a long break. Sometimes it's good to take a break, to enable you take stock.

So how was biz in 2014? No matter how good or bad, you can do it better in this 2015, just work hard and pray also for Divine Touch.

Happy New Prosperous, Blissful, Joy-FULL and Peace-FULL Year 2015 To You All Bloggers In Nigeria.

VOTE and NOT FIGHT. VOTE WISELY and SHUN VIOLENCE.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by mondbest(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2015
http://www.techskulz.com/ that is also my own help me also by your comments as i will also do in yours.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jaylister(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
maekhel:
mine is www.tutorialslodge.com
mine is AprokoBlog.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by MizMyColi(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2015
MsSteph:
www...com

Why isn't your url showing in full?

Visiting now.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by PenSoftCorp(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Guys. please visit my blog and add comments please www.throughts.com/gej
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by heroarams(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mine is...
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Rhapsodi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rhapsodiaffos..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Rhapsodi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rhapsodiaffos..com please comment and I promise to o same
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by FKO1(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2015
Check out mine, it's an android games blog
www.waffihub.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by mondbest(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by akashi01(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
tefblogger..com ..... I need views and comments please
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ezemarcel(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Pls I need views and comment....www.ezemarcel..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by bedfordng(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Pls I need views and comment....www.ezemarcel..com
the best views you need is either search, paid, or social media.so share your post on your fb,twitter wall, or run paid ads on fb.more over you need to work on your site.the loading is sucking my bandwidth.you have lots of work on your site to take care of
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ezemarcel(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
bedfordng:
the best views you need is either search, paid, or social media.so share your post on your fb,twitter wall, or run paid ads on fb.more over you need to work on your site.the loading is sucking my bandwidth.you have lots of work on your site to take care of
bros thanks for ur keen advice,but I will like to know how I can make it better
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Cyberbaze(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by bedfordng(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Ezemarcel:
first, you can look for new template and install.recommend a responsive template.just google for simple responsive blogger template
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Gloexcel(f): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2015
Please click on the link below and your comment is highly needed. Please encourge me.. Thank you in anticipation...
http://www.superamazingkids..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Many thanks[b] bastien[/b] and Navvy
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Navvy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
FunmyKemmy:
Many thanks[b] bastien[/b] and Navvy
lol.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Navvy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ezemarcel:
hello goodafternoon. I just stumbled on your comment now and I noticed you are looking for a template. I designed a free blogger default template and shared the V1 of it online. You can download it at www.kaesytemplate..com the template is a list style template with autoreadmore and some other features. I hope it helps you. I am kaesy Nwosu, owner of techroid.org and co-owner at nanvibez.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Navvy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
You can check out www.techroid.org for blogging tips and tutorials + smartphone hacks and reviews + tech related updates.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ezemarcel(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Navvy:
hello goodafternoon. I just stumbled on your comment now and I noticed you are looking for a template. I designed a free blogger default template and shared the V1 of it online. You can download it at www.kaesytemplate..com the template is a list style template with autoreadmore and some other features. I hope it helps you. I am kaesy Nwosu, owner of techroid.org and co-owner at nanvibez.com
i expected u to view my blog and tell me what I need to do in order to improve.www.ezemarcel..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Navvy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ezemarcel:
i expected u to view my blog and tell me what I need to do in order to improve.www.ezemarcel..com
design and content. Get a header image and mostly work on content. CONTENT IS KING
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ezemarcel(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Navvy:
design and content. Get a header image and mostly work on content. CONTENT IS KING
thanks bro....but throw more light on what u mean by Content
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Opistorincos(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Www.olasmilez.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Navvy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ezemarcel:
thanks bro....but throw more light on what u mean by Content
post quality content. Never try to copy and paste another blog updates on your blog.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ezemarcel(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Navvy:
post quality content. Never try to copy and paste another blog updates on your blog.
hmmmmm but how do they know
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Julius2214(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ireneony(f): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
buchibrand:
Hello Fellow BLOGGERS,
let us help ourself here to grow our Blog audiance. The more visitors and comments your Blog gets the better it Ranks. So let us do it this way, drop your Blog url for others to Visit, Follow and make Positive Comments on it, with that no one has got to pay to get BLOG SUBSRIBERS and you know your Followers also may like to follow the bLog also. Nice trick i think. Let the game begin, Success to our Business.
Here is mine http://www.successbookz.biz and http://www.buchibrandblog..com
here is mine...
http://ireneonyebuchi..com/
and http://www.facebook.com/ireneonyBlog

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.