Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments - Webmasters (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (48589 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / 5 Killer Blogging Plugins To Increase Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Navvy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ezemarcel:
hmmmmm but how do they know
they have tools to scan your blog. Even me sef can know if you copy my post. I always scan my post with copyscape.com and if I see any one who copy my post I can report d person to google.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by TerraByte(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you know that you can't afford updating your blog daily, just be sure you are not running a Daily News blog. Post things that people can learn from even after 6months
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dpedro1: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2015
hi. mine is www.kelechiukpe.tk
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Dreyson69: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
buchibrand:
Hello Fellow BLOGGERS,
let us help ourself here to grow our Blog audiance. The more visitors and comments your Blog gets the better it Ranks. So let us do it this way, drop your Blog url for others to Visit, Follow and make Positive Comments on it, with that no one has got to pay to get BLOG SUBSRIBERS and you know your Followers also may like to follow the bLog also. Nice trick i think. Let the game begin, Success to our Business.
Here is mine http://www.successbookz.biz and http://www.buchibrandblog..com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Kericoo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
I just gave my Blog a New Design.. You can check it out @ www.bloggercheat.com

I can help you if you like d template
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Mma2012(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
how can I create my own blog. I mean the procedures
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Donbiola(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
inform9ja.com dats mine
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Shollay20(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by havensagu1: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mma2012:
If you wish to use the blogger platform to blog, you need a gmail account.
Visit www.blogger.com and create your on blog, you will be required to login with a google account.
2. Choose your blog title, select your choice template, follow the remaining procedure and get it going.

You can also blog using .
Please read all the Terms and Conditions carefully before you proceed.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by flavourway: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Debeloved87(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
hi flavourway
EARN MONEY AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
invest in this program and earn every month, Click https://www.paidverts.com/ref/paulscholes
you cant register without a referral,so click the link above to get started, i will give you an ebook free on how to go about it, dont worry its very easy all you need is Internet facilities,time and patience. You will start earning even without investing, but the more you invest the greater your profit, this program is tested and trusted
https://www.paidverts.com/ref/paulscholes
Cheers.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Adele200(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is a great initiative. Well, my blog is www.easymoneybag.com. It focuses on; make money online, Blogging tips, SEO, Google adsense, social media etc. I will really appreciate your visit. You can also contact me for guest posting. Thanks
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Adele200(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mma2012:
I like your zeal. I recently made a post that focuses on how to create a blog from the scratch and start making money online. You can also read many other posts that will help guarantee your success. Just goto www.easymoneybag.com and click on "blogging tips" . Don't hesitate to contact me in case you need any help. See you at the top!
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Daraplato(m): 5:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Www.mgrid.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by okwuvic(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Welcome to Victor Nwankpa's Blog...The top African blogger...

Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyle, Health, Fashion, Beauty, News, Events e.t.c http://www.victornwankpa.com/
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by dammylarey(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by okwuvic(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
this is a good initiative http://www.victornwankpa.com/
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ikuedowoni(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by ikuedowoni(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by tessylove2(f): 3:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by theSpark(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by kennysympathy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
Welcome To unix9jablog
Home of Entertainment gist, news, tech e.t.c »»» http://Unix9jablog.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by jworos(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Naija entertainment news and downloads... www.trend360.
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by fortech91(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Checkout my blog www.androidgist.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by martfrank(m): 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Check and comment on mine www.techstix.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Ayzeeez: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
For your latest news www.gbaabe.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by Alfred200825(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
holla mine is www.allspired.com
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2015
Adele200:
This is a great initiative. Well, my blog is www.easymoneybag.com. It focuses on; make money online, Blogging tips, SEO, Google adsense, social media etc. I will really appreciate your visit. You can also contact me for guest posting. Thanks

I just left a comment on ur blog. Let this continue
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2015
martfrank:
Check and comment on mine www.techstix.com
update your blog, your last update was on April 25TH. Keep it up
Re: Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments by buchibrand(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2015
tessylove2:
www.tessyonyia.com
Tessy your blog has post yet. Try to add a post ok. You can even do that with your mobile phone(even Nokia)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released / Chris Kwekowe Pictured With Bill Gates As He Turns Down His Job Offer / Webmasters, Showcase Your Projects Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.