Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President (17484 Views)

Enyeama Receives FIFA Honorary Award / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by coded01: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Having watched Enyeama especially since his days with Enyimba till date, I must say. He is a king of the goal-post! cool

Only if he was an European, he probably would be regarded as the best goal keeper in the World... cool ---- He is undoubtedly the best.

Imagine Enyimba, Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Lillle and Nigeria without Enyeama ---- Your guess is as good as mine! shocked

Honours

Club
Enyimba International F.C.

Nigerian Premier League: 2001, 2002, 2003
CAF Champions League: 2003, 2004

Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Israeli Premier League: 2009–10
Israel State Cup: 2010, 2011

Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Israeli Premier League: 2012–13

International
Nigeria Nigeria
Africa Cup of Nations:
Winner : 2013
Third Place (3): 2004, 2006, 2010
Individual
CAF Champions League Player of the Year: 2004

Footballer of the Year in Israel: 2009

UNFP Player of the Month: October 2013
UNFP Player of the Month: November 2013
2014 Marc Vivien Foe Award winner

We should campaign for him to be rewarded after such glamourous and fantastic career especially now we are hearing rumors he is considering retirement... embarassed

We Love You Enyeama and may the Lord keep blessing and guiding you and your family... cheesy

Honour Enyeama!!! cool

139 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by sexymoma(f): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
Seriously... He has really tried.
One thing about we Nigerian is that we don't appreciate our own.
See suarez.. they celebrated him despite the fact that he turned himself into a vampire. angry

50 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by saasala(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
I think so too, but Enyeama is about quitting the Super Eagles. Read it here: http://www..com/enyeama-considering-quitting-super-eagles/
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
for conceding 5 goals at the world cup?

Our best player sha.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by 9jahubcom(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
waoo
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by itsik(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ok oo. He try
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
DAFUQ ?

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by UrbanMystique: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
I concur

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Kunzu(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
He is one of d best keepers Naija has ever produced
#we dey ur back vinnie

8 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by teeboi73: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
I concur
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by UrbanMystique: 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
bishopoliver: for conceding 5 goals at the world cup?

blame the defenders.

If pressure is too much on goal keeper, he will concede.

18 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Nah only Enyema what of Yobo? cheesy
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by gannod(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
He is the best goalkeeper to ever come out of Nigeria. Not even 'dodo mayana' compares to him. He deserves an award not only from the president but from Nigerians. Thanks Enyeama .

23 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
I said this 3 years ago
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by wellmax(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sarhamsyn: First to comment... Mission Accomplished! cheesy

Smell some coffee.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by godstino(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
i TOTALLY second this...

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Rossikk(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
[size=15pt]He doesn't deserve FCU.K ALL until he explains why he refused to dive for Messi's freekick (and no, ''I didn't see the ball'' is NOT an excuse), and till he explains why he GIFTED the ball to the French scorer when he could have punched away the ball.

WE DO NOT TRUST YOU ENYEAMA. SAME AS KESHI AND YOBO. DID SOMEBODY PAY YOU GUYS TO THROW GAMES??

YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT NOT ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME. CORRUPT, MORALLY BANKRUPT PEOPLE. KESHI, WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING ON UCHEBO AND NWAFOR WHEN THINGS WENT AWRY IN THE SECOND HALF? YOU JUST SAT THERE LIKE A GOAT AS THE FRENCH WOKE UP. WHO PAID YOU TO BE USELESS IN THAT GAME? BASTAR/DS WHO CARE ABOUT ONE THING ONLY - MONEY. YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE STUFFED WITH MILLIONS YET YOU WOULD NOT PLAY FOR YOUR COUNTRY TILL THEY PAID YOU $10,000. HOW MUCH DID FOREIGNERS ALSO PAY YOU TO LOSE THOSE GAMES? WE KNOW YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by 9jahubcom(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
once i get to the office i will think about it

8 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Akbee(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
he is a gud player although he let us down in the eleventh hour.no presidential award for mr enyeama for now.mr johna don vex!
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by pat077: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
i support.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by simdam500(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
he so much does.....

cos he's name is now saves... infact he should be sent to save the missing girls...
*as if any girls were missing even*

GEJ appreciate him cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
After 5 goals with two possible match fixing goals. grin

I agree * thumb up

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Danhumprey: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
bishopoliver: for conceding 5 goals at the world cup?

Na him fault? Our defence failed him,most especially Yobo!

8 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by chegx(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Federal Government should stop investing in football, Enyeama would be compensated greatly with advertisement and sponsorship deals.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Ayorh4you(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
AWARD KOR, NOBEL PRIZE NI

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by lovingD(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
He tried...but no one celebrate a disqualified team even if the keeper is the best in the world
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by kennydee05(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Maybe he should be made the Chief of Defence Staff.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Crysallis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
He is a great goalie

Let the honor be done to him....

in cash He is a great goalie

Let the honor be done to him....

in cash

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by bizngr(f): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gbam!!!
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by 4reigningqueen: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
hmmm
na so our national honour don cheap reach? No wonder some people dey reject am!

7 Likes

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Johnnoo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
He deserves something...
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
.com:
once i get to the office i will think about it

Or, when you go back to bed/sleep at night? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Boniface Makes Bundesliga Team Of The Season / Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup / MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.