Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,466 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President (17488 Views)

Enyeama Receives FIFA Honorary Award / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by angelo82: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
The guy didn't do well in this world cup…..Maybe he is not happy that Yobo took the captain band from him……His performance against Argentina and France was below his capabilities…..So President should honor him for what?Please the cash bonus is enough and he can move on with his life,I wish him good luck…..Bite me if you want,this is my opinion and am definitely not forcing it on anyone…..

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Funniez: 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]Mehn!! so after five years of reading only comments on nairaland, I finally joined & can type my own comments!!! Wao! *dancing skelewu, etighi, makossa nd azonto at thesame time*
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by pheesayor(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
why Enyeama COULD NOT dive Messi's free kick
https://www.nairaland.com/1790770/why-enyeama-could-not-dive

I already explain on the above thread, with three pictures

Rossikk: [size=15pt]He doesn't deserve FCU.K ALL until he explains why he refused to dive for Messi's freekick (and no, ''I didn't see the ball'' is NOT an excuse), and till he explains why he GIFTED the ball to the French scorer when he could have punched away the ball.

WE DO NOT TRUST YOU ENYEAMA. SAME AS KESHI AND YOBO. DID SOMEBODY PAY YOU GUYS TO THROW GAMES??

YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT NOT ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME. CORRUPT, MORALLY BANKRUPT PEOPLE. KESHI, WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING ON UCHEBO AND NWAFOR WHEN THINGS WENT AWRY IN THE SECOND HALF? YOU JUST SAT THERE LIKE A GOAT AS THE FRENCH WOKE UP. WHO PAID YOU TO BE USELESS IN THAT GAME? BASTAR/DS WHO CARE ABOUT ONE THING ONLY - MONEY. YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE STUFFED WITH MILLIONS YET YOU WOULD NOT PLAY FOR YOUR COUNTRY TILL THEY PAID YOU $10,000. HOW MUCH DID FOREIGNERS ALSO PAY YOU TO LOSE THOSE GAMES? WE KNOW YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY.[/size]
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Okuda(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rossikk:

I'm sure if they paid you money YOU will also throw games. CORRUPT DEVIL.

Lol. Let's get something right for once. Enyeama has been exception from time immemorial. You did not qualify to the quarter final should not get you all worked up. HE did very well and I am impressed with his game play and because I am impressed, I would overlook any mistake he has made, you know why, because that is how the developed countries also look at their representatives. As for Yobo, I did not watch the match till the end to see how he committed his own blunder so i have no comments on it. but he also stepped his game up. what you should know is that Positions in nigeria football is not competitive and that is why you can have someone like Mikel feeling like the king of the Midfield..

I am one of the few people who are extremely pained at the state of the nation right now and in my own little way I would do everything it takes to make things right.. You may call me corrupt, it concerns you but what I know is that once you are born into the Nigeria state, you are corrupt from birth. Its just like the way we are born with Malaria flowing through our veins and that's why it does not kill us. But I want to ask you a simple question, If you say I am corrupt, and I am Nigerian, you are also Nigerian. All Nigerians are born with corruption in their blood, what does that make you? A saint? The problem with Nigerians as a whole is always hypocrisy and playing the blame game all the time. It is also evident from you who I am replying to, to the high and mighty in government. Until we fix this we are going no where. Rather than the blame game, take corrections and see how you can do it right next time.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by MrBenSun: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ajibel: They are blaming Enyeama for what they call mistake... What were the defenders doing Why was Pogba left unmarked Enyeama made over 20 saves, the highest by any GK, why didnt he let in half since he was paid. _Fools

God bless you bro.#seconded, Yobo was near Pogba,why didnt he man-mark the French dude? rmbr how Patrice Evra hugged Osaze from the back so he couldnt move in the first half during one of the corner kicks,that is instinct...as if that wasnt enough, the same Yobo scored against us..lol
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by tuffgongjo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ajibel: They are blaming Enyeama for what they call mistake... What were the defenders doing Why was Pogba left unmarked Enyeama made over 20 saves, the highest by any GK, why didnt he let in half since he was paid. _Fools
.his he d only member,why did our attack refuse to score goals?
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Creamish(f): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
He was d man of d match... best player for me.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yeah, he deserves a duplex at aso rock too. His mistake cost us.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Joshuadon: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
p2t2r: how much you buy am

ask google
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by maasoap(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Na him fault? Our defence failed him,most especially Yobo!
Our defence didn't fail him. He should have been where he was supposed to be and allowed our defenders weakness to be exposed. Who knows, that header would have come in his direction.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Lekison(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
that man deserve an award....he is damm too good.....we nigerians need to start learning how to appreciate our players.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by danaz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
I CANT SEEM TO FIND A WAY TO CREATE A TOPIC, I DO NOT INTEND TO DIGRESS THE THREAD, BUT I RECEIVED THE MSG BELOW AND THOT TO SHARE WITH THOSE IN ABUJA.PLS LETS BE WARY:

Engr Agada <+234 803 965...>, News got to us that BOKO HARAM is planning something bigger than Nyanya bomblast btw Tuesday n Wednesday in Abuja. Mind your movement and be careful, the place is still unknown. Pls pass it round to save your love ones. May God help us and save our country. Got the message from a reliable source in the UN office, don't disregard, pls pass to others...
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Olusanya333(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Rossikk(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2014

He didn't ''let in half'' because he has a career and reputation to protect. In fixed matches, those involved do just enough to achieve their aim and no more.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
This is one of the reasons I'm happy Nigeria lost to France. National honour has now become so cheap that any time the national team wins a competition, they will be given different categories of it. The total number of it that has been issued is more that that of the United States which is more than 200 years older than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Rossikk(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dee60:

Who paid them to win us the African Cup of nations and to qualify for the WC ahead of other very good African sides?

You are clueleless regarding the huge scale of bets placed for world cup matches, and the billions involved. African Cup of Nations simply does not attract that scale of money and global pecuniary interest. Go and learn about the issue before commenting.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by kobonaire(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
bishopoliver: for conceding 5 goals at the world cup?
Our best player sha.. grin
it could have been 10 because of Papa Yobo.
Hell yeah, enyeama's the best.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by cheguevera: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
MAC-10 FOR WORLD PRESIDENT
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Devirus2: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
na so u mumu be
grin grin

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by biomedixexcel(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
Very true and should be the ambassador for any next game to be hosted in Nigeria.
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by enomakos(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexymoma: Seriously... He has really tried.
One thing about we Nigerian is that we don't appreciate our own.
See suarez.. they celebrated him despite the fact that he turned himself into a vampire. angry

500000 likes
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by enomakos(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
[quote
author=angelo82]The guy didn't do well in this world cup…..Maybe he is
not happy that Yobo took the captain band from him……His performance
against Argentina and and France was below is capabilities…..So
President should honor him for what?Please the cash bonus is enough and
he can move on with his life,I wish him good luck…..Bite me if you
want,this is my opinion and am definitely not forcing it on
anyone…..[/quote] oya pull ur pant make i bite u for yansh
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by oluamid(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Our best player? Yes. Deserves honorary award? No.
The world cup largesse is enough. After-all, they made the President promised to pay them.

Meanwhile,
Do you have that event coming up and you want it covered? Do you have an event that you want streamed live to a specific audience anywhere in the world? Toritv, an affordable solution, is just a click away. [url]htpp://toritv.com[/url].
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
kennydee05: Maybe he should be made the Chief of Defence Staff.

Nah.

He should help save broken relationships/marriages in the country cheesy
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by ZE: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama is a great goalkeeper, he deserves a national award.

But an award from the federal republic of nigeria is weightless, the award worthy of a fine goalkeeper like Vincent Enyeama is in the "LAND OF THE RISING SUN" ... The promised land
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by benzzyno(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ur goal post is safe with dis guy!

Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by Silensa(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
this space is not for sale

Be warned
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by arantess: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
coded01: Having watched Enyeama especially since his days with Enyimba till date, I must say. He is a king of the goal-post! cool

Only if he was an European, he probably would be regarded as the best goal keeper in the World... cool ---- He is undoubtedly the best.

Imagine Enyimba, Hapoel Tel-Aviv, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Lillle and Nigeria without Enyeama ---- Your guess is as good as mine! shocked

Honours

Club
Enyimba International F.C.

Nigerian Premier League: 2001, 2002, 2003
CAF Champions League: 2003, 2004

Hapoel Tel-Aviv
Israeli Premier League: 2009–10
Israel State Cup: 2010, 2011

Maccabi Tel-Aviv
Israeli Premier League: 2012–13

International
Nigeria Nigeria
Africa Cup of Nations:
Winner : 2013
Third Place (3): 2004, 2006, 2010
Individual
CAF Champions League Player of the Year: 2004

Footballer of the Year in Israel: 2009

UNFP Player of the Month: October 2013
UNFP Player of the Month: November 2013
2014 Marc Vivien Foe Award winner

We should campaign for him to be rewarded after such glamourous and fantastic career especially now we are hearing rumors he is considering retirement... embarassed

We Love You Enyeama and may the Lord keep blessing and guiding you and your family... cheesy

Honour Enyeama!!! cool
he should honor our soldiers at borno too while at it..
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by jaytime(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2014

Do u know how many he would have conceded with that kind of midfield and defence if he was not a wizzard?
Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by SHEAU(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Enyeama for President ni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Are Closing In On Real Madrid's Casemiro For £50.7 Million / Nigeria Ranked 33rd In Global FIFA Rankings, 4th In Africa / Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.