Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers (11528 Views)

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by emdidy: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2014
I too dey quick vex o
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by godG: 8:38am On Jul 01, 2014
irun-obo:

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT YOU CAN BE TRACKED AND TRACED EASILY BY THE AUTHORITIES FOR SPEWING GIBBERISH ON NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES YOU HIDE IN THE DISCOMFORT OF YOUR CAVES AND TYPE JARGONS WITH FREE MEGABYTES. Smh

Whatever you chose to believe is your choice. That is what I believe. On proof, I may not have any, just a logical deduction based on past political happenings in the country.

And what makes you think I stay in a cave and not on a tree like your forefathers? What else do I need for me to know that you are uncomfortable where you are than the fact that you seem disturbingly 'worried' this early?

If you want to correct a wrong notion, do it politely. Not everyone on NL is foolish, unrespectable, clueless, immature and vulgar as what most of you believe.

Young lady, the best way to prove your sanity is by being polite. Grow!

4 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Hade4larin: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: The real killer- tinubu- was never arrested.
Boy,
how od are you? But why must you
display ur stupidity to the whole world
to see? Pls you need to grow up!!!! My
token for you
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by worlexy(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2014
LordVoldemort: After 8 freaking years, the justice system slow pass mikel. I hope they compensate them and if they ar the true killers may sango, obatala, ogun, all igbo and hausa gods strike dem down
u don press P
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by godG: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2014
slimmy05: Please, refrain from making such allegations without any proof.

Okay, bro. Don't mind me.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Hade4larin: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=Hade4larin][/quote] Boy, how od are you? But why must yu display ur stupidity to the whole world to see? Pls you need to grow up!!!! My token for you
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2014
That man could have be the governor of lagos state,fashola could have be governor of lagos state in 2015

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by LordVoldemort(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2014
worlexy: u don press P

Just saying nee cos me no trust anybody
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by mike404(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2014
.com:
u sure
WE ALL KNOW THAT FROG EYED MAN KILLED FUNSO WILLIAMS

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by NewsINigeria(m): 9:23am On Jul 01, 2014
why??

Pistorius was not mentally ill when he shot girlfriend – experts says >>>> http://www..com/pistorius-was-not-mentally-ill/
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2014
MizMyColi: #EndTimeTins
Really? undecided

By the way, I've missed you. cheesy
I thought your account was affected. kiss
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Layolaw(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2014
McWhillion: In Nigeria, no matter how important you are once you're assassinated that's it. No justice awaits you.
Look at the likes of Bola Ige murdered in cold blood
and the likes of Ayo Fayose walk around free while series of murder charges hangs over his head.

boda ode, can you tell us the real murder charges against fayose? Is it the Daramola case that ijan peole knows the killer or the one in ifaki
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by sweetgala(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Too long to get an aquital , 8 years even if they are compensated with money these men have lost so much
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2014
Apatheist:
Really? undecided

By the way, I've missed you. cheesy
I thought your account was affected. kiss
cheesy The Missing's Mutual.
Yea It was.....I reincarnated.

@DP.......I couldn't agree less.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Funsho william

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by McWhillion(m): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Layolaw: boda ode, can you tell us the real murder charges against fayose? Is it the Daramola case that ijan peole knows the killer or the one in ifaki

Sister brainless dindirin, because of you i searched google and brought this for you to read.
http://www.nationalinfinitylive.com.ng/rembering-fayoses-reign-of-terror/

Next time before opening up your dirty trash to spew out nonsense on an enlightened forum like this check on your facts well..
Happy reading.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by MadCow1: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2014
banega: Judicial system in Nigeria is wack • sad

Because they acquitted suspects?!

The real problem is the Police.

The Nigerian Police recruits illiterates.. The Judiciary on the other hand is filled with learned persons.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by otokx(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2014
The injustice of the judiciary process in holding these innocent men for so long a time.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by ddeola: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Hmm...
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by ezugegere(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
McWhillion:

Sister brainless dindirin, because of you i searched google and brought this for you to read.
http://www.nationalinfinitylive.com.ng/rembering-fayoses-reign-of-terror/

Next time before opening up your dirty trash to spew out nonsense on an enlightened forum like this check on your facts well..
Happy reading.

I thought you actually have a proof. These are still allegations, propagated by APC. Do you think you know Ayo Fayose better than Ekiti people??

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by juman(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2014
The country supposed to be disjointed.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Dee60: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2014
sentix: They should each be paid N50 million naira!
The Lagos state government should be forced to publish an apology in 3 national dailies.
Henceforth parading suspects before trail should be stopped.
Only convicted criminals should be paraded.
Nigeria Police should reinstate, promote to next rank and pay them their salary for 8 years but possible retire them for their own good!
Our Justice system leaves me crying!

If indeed they are knowing now that these men are not guilty then the compensation for locking them up for 8 years must be significant. Justice is about doing right and not just about passing judgements!
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Missmossy(f): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Not too surprised about this. Who doesn't know that justice delayed is justice denied.

Its really no news here in Nigeria,the good people either get killed or maimed and fall sick and still die while the wicked ones keep living with their unjust acts. Smhsad for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Abbey2sam(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2014

Don't mistake deformation of character for "freedom of speech"

Or the latter for the former..................

Btw, you sounded very uneducated
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by McWhillion(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
ezugegere:

I thought you actually have a proof. These are still allegations, propagated by APC. Do you think you know Ayo Fayose better than Ekiti people??

What are you saying? Why is he standing as surety for criminals in law courts and disallowing police to do investigations at times. Did you read that article at all.

Why does every Nigerian think any issue attached to the polity is either APC or PDP motivated. Was there APC when he was governor in 2003 and why was he singled out of all PDP politicians if his hands are actually clean?

If you read that article you would realise that EFCC is still pressing murder charges against him. I bet EFCC, Femi Falana and the Nigerian police too are, according to you, APC machineries. Even when Patience says "the blood that is sharing" on national TV that's still APC.
Don't be ridiculous......

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
So that case is still on sef! Judges or my lord judges una dey try die, if it was election matter you guys would not mind sitting with a lantern to deliver judgement.
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by BabaEleko(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2014

Tinubu was never a suspect. Obanikoro and PDP candidates were the suspect. May God save you from dumbness cos it won;t be nice to join ur ancestors this way.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by halmeyd(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2014
irun-obo:

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT YOU CAN BE TRACKED AND TRACED EASILY BY THE AUTHORITIES FOR SPEWING GIBBERISH ON NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES YOU HIDE IN THE DISCOMFORT OF YOUR CAVES AND TYPE JARGONS WITH FREE MEGABYTES. Smh
lolz @ free megabytes...U wicked sha
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by ichidodo: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Since the deseaced was strangled we bet the perpetrators left a lot of DnA and fingerprints at the scene,if only the police had a good forensic unit the acquitted wouldnt have suffered this much....

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by oderemo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
now that we have names , can we go after them. i mean koro/tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Xfactoria: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
Baba_Eleko:

Tinubu was never a suspect. Obanikoro and PDP candidates were the suspect. May God save you from dumbness cos it won;t be nice to join ur ancestors this way.

Obanikoro could not have killed Funsho williams because he was brought into PDP by Williams to be his running mate. Obanikoro only became a contender for the guber seat after Williams was murdered.

Those who point accusing fingers at Tinubu knows what they are saying. These guys live their lives by what their marabouts tell them. I understand that Tinubu was shown a picture of how prominent he could be post-Lagos governorship and that only one man stands between him and that reality - Funsho Williams. And come to think of it, Funsho Williams was governor in waiting at the time. Almost everyone knew that he was going to get to Alausa until he was murdered. If Funsho Williams had been governor, there would be no Fashola, there would be no ACN, APC, Governor Aregbesola and the entire Tinubu empire. Tinubu's political career would have been over and he would probably be in jail by now. With the benefit of hindsight and looking at the way the Lagos State government quickly stuck it on PDP and named a road after him, Tinubu was the biggest beneficiary of Williams's death.

These acquitted guys are Tinubu's fall guys! But God will grant them the real justice they deserve for the wasted 8 years of their lives!

4 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Xfactoria: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
ichidodo: Since the deseaced was strangled we bet the perpetrators left a lot of DnA and fingerprints at the scene,if only the police had a good forensic unit the acquitted wouldnt have suffered this much....

You must think the perpetrators were amateurs! I recall the FG brought in MI5 to unravel the mystery and they found nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun LG Elections: Amosun And Wife Vote (Photos) / Ndigbo Muslims: We’ll Vote For Those Who Will Carry Us Along / Atiku To Osun Electorates: Guard Your Votes, Don’t Let APC Steal Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.