Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers (11523 Views)

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by x2lambo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Its only God who knows and see everything if you didn't witness the muder then don't say what you don't know its even a sin before God
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by emamos: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu: embarassed
sister j4j,y u always buk ur space
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by hermesprogidy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: The real killer- tinubu- was never arrested.
and your proof is?
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
The cocaine-snorting Agama Lizard at No 26. Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, would think he got away with this one, but Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meanwhile, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, in case you get to read this, please, as a matter of life and death, get in touch with President Jonathan to provide you with adequate and high-level security until you are sworn in as Lagos State governor on May 29. 2015. Nothing must be left to chance, since we are sure that the Bourdillon lizard would try to replicate his Funsho Williams 'final solution' on you in the coming months. Dear Jimi Agbaje, please act NOW.

3 Likes

Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by olubumzy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
4reigningqueen: Nonsense judge, nonsense judgement, nonsense lawyers, nonsense system, nonsense citizens, nonsense leaders, nonsense super eagles, nonsense network, nonsense road,nonsense food, nonsense schools, nonsense bus, nonsense traffic, nonsense radio, nonsense tv , nonsense fuel, nonsense light, nonsense river, nonsense ocean, infact, nonsense country!!!!
. In fact you are very stupid to have called my nation 'nonsense'
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by 4reigningqueen: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
olubumzy: . In fact you are very stupid to have called my nation 'nonsense'

nonsense poster, nonsense country, nonsense olubumzy! tongue
olubumzy: . In fact you are very stupid to have called my nation 'nonsense'

nonsense poster, nonsense country, nonsense olubumzy!
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by Layolaw(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
McWhillion:

Sister brainless dindirin, because of you i searched google and brought this for you to read.
http://www.nationalinfinitylive.com.ng/rembering-fayoses-reign-of-terror/

Next time before opening up your dirty trash to spew out nonsense on an enlightened forum like this check on your facts well..
Happy reading.
its really pains me that l saw this late, we 'll soon know who is original dindinrin when your prof. Killer govt finally pack his load in oct and all his agents 'll be arrested including your supporter of APC party chairman in the state
Re: Court Frees Funsho Williams’ Suspected Killers by McWhillion(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Layolaw: its really pains me that l saw this late, we 'll soon know who is original dindinrin when your prof. Killer govt finally pack his load in oct and all his agents 'll be arrested including your supporter of APC party chairman in the state

Sister I'm no affiliate to any political party and i will have you know that i'm not from Ekiti state and i ve never been there before, so it is quite ridiculous and preposterous of you to refer to any government whatsoever as my "prof. Killer govt" and my "supporter of APC party chairman". With your offensive language, attitude and disposition so far, you are giving a bad name to whatsoever party or political "supporters of APC" you represent.
It's quite evident that your judgement is beclouded by your political affiliations hence your myopic and bigoted outlook on politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Depletes 73% In Three Weeks / Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? / Rigging Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.