Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). (1019 Views)

This Is What My House Help Did To Me / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). by Eve62(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Last night my younger brother was working in his room with candle which was placed on an old TV set as the rechargable lamp had gone dim only for him to sleep off and then woke up at about few minutes past 12am to discover the TV burning with smoke every where.

If he had not gotten up at that time i dont know what would have happen before morning and my little nephews were at home with us for the holiday.

Pls nairalanders help me thank God.

Re: See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). by EfemenaXY: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
That was careless of him.

Rather than use a nãkēd flame, advice him to get one of those kerosene lanterns...and place it on a flat surface / hang on the wall out of reach from the little ones, or somewhere safe.

Alternatively, let him get two rechargeable lamps so when one is out, he can use the other.

He was very lucky this time. I hope he's learnt from his mistake.
Re: See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). by adonisgold: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmm, candles are very dangerous, I know a lot of people who won't allow them in the house, lots of people have roasted dat way, you have to be very very careful with that stuff. Actually it is the smoke dat causes havoc, suffocating and disorientation. Thank God for you. That your brother or who left the candle on should be thrashed.
Re: See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). by holatin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
ewooo

adupe fun olorun
Thanks to God
Re: See what candle almost did to a family ( Pix). by Eve62(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
holatin:
ewooo

adupe fun olorun
Thanks to God

yes o

(1) (Reply)

Hope He Is Not Overdoing It / This Boy Is In A Dilemma, Who Will He Call Up,his Real Mother Or Step Mother? / It's My Hubby's Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.