Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? (9041 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
My gal grammy-winner Dion, 42, gave birth to twin boys on Saturday by Caesarean section shortly after 11 a.m. at a Florida hospital in New York.
"Celine, Rene and their son Rene-Charles are thrilled," Dion's representative told People magazine. The twins were born healthy but premature and will spend a few days in an incubator.
Celine is one mature singer whose music I love from the depth of my heart, Sing me "Stand by your side", "River deep,mountain high" and "To love you more" and I am all blissful.

Come-o-o, I didn't know that a woman can have kids at 42, I thought it was said that giving birth should stop at 40? Somebody please put me right.
I love twins too and can't wait to have some.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2C3tsxc-d8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="38[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ryPKEqYlHk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq17mbj8RHI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="38[/flash]
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2010
---
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
You really don't have to worry about me getting taken advantage of by unserious persons because I am no longer a kid and I am Miss Detective myself and nobody messes with me when it comes to that as I read people and situations excellently.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by tayolumi(f): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
The oldest mother in the world is Omraki Panwar who gave birth to twins at age 70 so yeah,  not quite impossible
Of course only by in vitro fertilization

Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
---
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2010
@Chaircover
I am not upset neither am I mad at you sweet.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Sissy3(f): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
Of course you can probably have them at any age these days! But not naturally at any age. I'm sure she used ivf therefore increasing her chances of twins and faternal twins.

Ivy, no worry your sincere longings for motherhood will be answered so long you're doing your part. Actively search,seek, expand your herizon,widen your prefernces,pray,hope,and believe. but never compromise your quality standard. kids are so percious they don't deserve a deadbeat father.aka drop n go
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
Thanks very much Sissy, this longing/baby fever pulls more than most people can understand. It's all strange yet I know that is nature's way of having us want to procreate and replenish the earth.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by NiaLong(f): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2010
@poster i undastand how u feel i am in d same boat . I am 32yrs old and got so bad that i would cry when i saw women with kids. Ur words and oda posters have given me hope.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 1:15am On Oct 25, 2010
Nia
You sure know how it feels, Yet the society do not want to hear a lady talk about it, you are considered bad and desperate when you say it out. The same society that can't let you go out there and fulfill your heart's desire. Be daring and try having a child when you are not married and you are ostracized by your family and the society.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 25, 2010
Seriously Ivnywa keep your love life off NLD

The internet most especially this site is not a place you can find love.

Concentrate on getting yourself a man physically not some invisible face you do not even know.

And yes I agree with chaircover.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On Oct 25, 2010
Nia, you mustn't speak that loud before they descend on you as the desperado No 2.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 25, 2010
there is huge difference btw looking for love and desperately looking for love. Y i agree with CC is because she used the word desperate which I agree with.

Opening up threads with diff id's is my definition of 'desperate'. I am nt being harsh but telling it as it is, pple have found love when nld was still better nt with these kids floating around

It is ur life anyways just gave u my opinion.

Enjoy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 2:28am On Oct 25, 2010
Not to worry, it's going to be alright soon Nia.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2010
Wetin concern Celine Dion giving birth to the OP's declaration of age, search for love and lamentations of her "husbandlessness".

All the OP should have said was she wants to have twins when she's married.

Desperation nor dey show face pass like this.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2010
I did not forget that I am in a forum with Nigerians and that some of us don't like to see people being open minded. I have seen people mention sensitive things and coming to lean on the shoulders of their fellow human beings here in Nairaland only to get mocked and jeered at so I am not surprised.
     Pray! if you have nothing to say about the main issue here of women giving birth at age 42, why don't you save me the jeer and let me and my thread be.
Please do, I don't jeer at anybody in Nl and can never be rude.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Youngichou(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2010
SCIENTIST !
SCIENTIST !!
SCIENTIST !!!!
SCIENTIST !!!!!!
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by UyiIredia(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2010
@ Ivynwa >>> I root for you >>> just keep yourself busy improving yourself >>> and sure enough your man'll come soon
>>> funny enough your case isn't unique to ladies >>> men also have the same problem >>> God bless smiley

@ topic >>> love Celene Dione too >>> My favourite Celene Dion song is 'A New Day has Come (Acapella)" >>> soft, smooth
>>> and reminiscent of Enya's style of music >>> Yes !!! It's more than possible to give birth at 42 >>> My aunt has
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ikedonn(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2010
Nne ivy,you still never find your man?long time no talk.Chineke ga ye gi dii nke gi.Take care.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by rabs(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
you cant get through love on this site let get in touch on my email rabomok@yahoo.com
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by ohaechesi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
una never hala grin grin grin
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Tudor6(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ivynwa:

My gal grammy-winner Dion, 42, gave birth to twin boys on Saturday by Caesarean section shortly after 11 a.m. at a Florida hospital in New York.
"Celine, Rene and their son Rene-Charles are thrilled," Dion's representative told People magazine. The twins were born healthy but premature and will spend a few days in an incubator.
Celine is one mature singer whose music I love from the depth of my heart, Sing me "Stand by your side", "River deep,mountain high" and "To love you more" and I am all blissful.

Come-o-o, I didn't know that a woman can have kids at 42, I thought it was said that giving birth should stop at 40? Somebody please put me right.
Me I want to have twins too-----OMG, why can't I find me a man to have babies with. I even want to have as many as 4,5 or 6 because I love them kids much and at 34 I do not have their father much more the kids.  grin grin grin 
Growing up as the good girl mother asked me to be has left me in lonely soup. Abeg make una helep me find a good man--o-o to have sweet babies and twins with because if una leave me-o-o I no know how to find-o-o-o bikonu my people.  O serious-o-o-o! sad cool cool cry cool cheesy wink kiss kiss

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2C3tsxc-d8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="38[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ryPKEqYlHk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq17mbj8RHI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="38[/flash]

This is funny. You are indeed desperate.

Its one of three things, either you are extremely ugly, anti-social or physically deformed or even all three together .

And the way you go around nairaland complaining and wailing that sexually suggestive pictures be removed from a thread in the sexuality section shows the kind of self-righteous nuisance of a person you are. No man is gonna put up with a Holier-than-thou individual.

You also come across as pretty wierd. Declaring fasting and prayer for 33 miners trapped in chile? Shows you're a kind of fellow who doesnt engage her brains/intellect but prefers to keep believing in starving yourself so a jewish magician in the skies can bail you out.

I laugh, keep ''believing and starving in god for your husband''. I guess god throws men with big JT's from heaven for una. Or better still ask jesus to marry you. Dont work on yourself and make an effort, just leave everything to the king of kings.

Bad news for you though, women over 30 have a high risk of giving birth to babies with genetic defects like Downs Syndrome, autisic babies and the rest. All in all, it doesnt look good for you, does it?

Dont worry, our God is a good god and works magic.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^ Cool down tudor, that was harsh wink
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by shollyaj(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Ivynwa, Hmm for a minute i had a pulse, It takes courage for a Lady to come out of her shores like this, Its Online we all know, But Only those with stronger minds does this and Triumph. All i can say is. I don't expect Anybody reading this Comment to try feel some Sympathy for nobody, cos God the creator of the heaven and Earth as sure destined the Poster a Lovely Young man somewhere on the phase of the Earth, Your delays are not to shatter nor break you, but it's to put an Everlasting Smiles on your face, Sure, It might seem so hard, But GOD has perfected things to work for you. I feel the Heat, the Vibration and the sense of Humor, But @ a point, I do not want you to down turn out CC on her words, Really, Maybe she made it out so SHOCKING. but believe me, "Internet" Is so full of Deceit.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Tudor6(f): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2010
jennykadry:

^^ Cool down tudor, that was harsh wink
come on! I have only told the truth.
I can understand sha, people dont like hearing the truth.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by sylve11: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
iya cool
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Samobi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Tudór:

come on! I have only told the truth.
I can understand sha, people dont like hearing the truth.

Yes, you told the truth but it came out harsh nonetheless. It is not what you say but how you say it really. Una women sha. You people are your own worst enemies. You women pull each other down rather than uplift but na una know.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by OCCULTIST(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
@poster:

I believe your not a christian,if you were you could have believe in the word of God the Bible that sarah gave birth to Issac at the age of 80 years.

About your need for a husband to start making babies,first you have to turn to God faithfuly only him to provide a Good husband to a woman.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by softgirl1: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Tudor that was too ash for some one puring her heart come on if u don't feel like saying anyting just read and log out
@IVY don't wory i quiet understanding wat u are going thru i have a sister around ur age will still spoke this mornig she was complaing and wory seriously if she can still get a man of her own wat have advise her is to take her mind off it and rather dan complaing seek God's help and look for other tings to get her busy like doing professional exams or masters go to church functions or other functions like were u can find younth in doing that u will be superised the way God will do i i no of a Lady that waited for till she was 35yrs and when God wanted to give her a man he gave her the best out of all they only courted for 2wweeks before the wedding and u can't believe the way thier marriage is doing well spend ur time serving God cos God is still preparing the right person for u it is beta to wait dan to wast in a miserable marriage alot of people are suffering in marriage today because they have made d wrong choice i no God will give u an idea man soon send ur name to my yahoomail so that i will always remind u in prayers igiore@yahoo.com i feel ur pains sister but don't wory this is ur season just give ur self rest
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by andyprez(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2010
Yeah, they do conceive within the ages of 40- 45yrs. But have notable chances of giving birth to down syndrome infants.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Ivynwa

Desperate = overwhelmed with urgency and anxiety, to the point of losing hope

Abeg sister no vex, but do you have another explaination to these comments    undecided

Ivynwa:

Me I want to have twins too-----OMG, why can't I find me a man to have babies with. I even want to have as many as 4,5 or 6 because I love them kids much and at 34 I do not have their father much more the kids.  grin grin grin  
Growing up as the good girl mother asked me to be has left me in lonely soup. Abeg make una helep me find a good man--o-o to have sweet babies and twins with because if una leave me-o-o I no know how to find-o-o-o bikonu my people.  O serious-o-o-o! sad cool cool cry cool cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Theblessed(f): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ivynwa:

My statement above is the only answer I have for whoever comes in here to jeer and throw stones at me, I already know such will come. I did not forget that I am in a forum with Nigerians and that some of us don't like to see people being open minded. I have seen people mention sensitive things and coming to lean on the shoulders of their fellow human beings here in Nairaland only to get mocked and jeered at so I am not surprised.
     Pray! if you have nothing to say about the main issue here of women giving birth at age 42, why don't you save me the jeer and let me and my thread be.
Please do, I don't jeer at anybody in Nl and can never be rude either and I know that the next thing that is coming if I dare to return the jeers is "No wonder she is not married, how can she be married with this behaviour and on and on". I refuse to stoop to some level with anybody and beg that I be left in peace to discuss with mature women. Thanks very much.

[b][size=18pt]Hey, baby just live your live and ignore these people.  Most of them have nothing going for them - they prowl on here looking for trouble/abusing people.  

Just ignore them and live your life the best you can.  After all, no one pays your bill or do they?  Come on live your life, baby! If having a baby will make you happy and fulfil your life go on and do it with or without a husband - you can't carry on waiting for Mr Right and loose your chances in life, no you can't! 

Have your children, society can talk till it drops, who cares! Millions of children the world over are born out of wedlock and who is shooting them dead?? Society will always talk whether we do good or bad and whether we like it or not!  

One thing is for sure, every child has a father whether his/her mother and father are married or not.  If we look deeper, we will even see that most children born out of wedlock turnout better in life than those born in wedlock, so don't let people stop your dreams.

If that's what you want to do go on and do it, that's my advise because, your children will always be there for you and no one else.  Just do what makes you happy that's all I can say.

As for Celine Dion, I am a fan and I really share in her joy and happiness of motherhood this second time round. Everyone knows, pregnancy has never smiled well on her.  

Even in her younger years, conceiving her first child was a struggle and as such, nature had to he helped and I thank God for her on this her second joy and blessing praise God, in Jesus Name, Amen!
[/size][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.