Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market (25535 Views)

Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by xplorefilm: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2014
dhammyg: WITH ALL THE THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD.AM NOW CONVINCED THAT:

THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ISLAMangry

THEY KEEP CALLING IT THE RELIGION OF PEACE BUT THEIR ACTIONS SAY OTHERWISE angry

TERRORISM,HONOUR KILLINGS,CHILD MARRIAGES,SUBJUGATION&DEGRADING OF WOMENangry

COULD ISLAM GET ANY WORSE angryembarassed
Am not surprise at the number of likes that you keep getting and let me equally point out to you this is why we are where we are today. Play victim spread hate for all you care but one thing is certain the truth will always remain there. BH don't care about what faith you belong to they just to cause problem. There is what is called false flag please try and read widely about it and maybe you will be more enlighted. This a collective problem not a time to play hate game. Like I always say "not all German's her Nazi's". Things are not the way they seem to appear. All faiths are victims of this unfortunate happens and BH don't care.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by ahmedbalogun: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2014
N.C.S[NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE]!!!!!!
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE BROADBAND AGENCY ARE TO INFORM THE
FELLOW PUBLIC, THAT THE AGENCY FORM IS NOW OUT.. FOR QUICK REGISTRATION DIRECT AND SUPPORT,
PLEASE CONTACT 08117651896, +2348117651896, AND IF YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD CERTIFICATE WITH GOOD QUALITIES,YOU CAN BE APPLIED
FOR HIGH AGENCY .. CONTACT US OR OUR WEBSITE FOR DIRECT AND SCREENING..
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by enomakos(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote
author=kingschild123]Please does Lord Luggard have great grand children
I think we need them right now, they are the solution to this
bombing.[/quote] sorry he died childless
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by nagoma(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Wisdytech: Where is Nigeria heading to?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by babasaxo(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2014
Speechless
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by delishpot: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Sheenor: Not Again....

In oda news.......

First To Comment..

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslim Brodas And Sisters.

Have A Bless Day Ahead.

You greet well my bros, unlike boko boys who said HAVE A "BLAST" DAY to Nigerians.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by akiOYIBO: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2014
mencade5: When muslims wants an islamic president, when christians wants a christian president in a country this is what you get.

There is no love in this country. What we have is hates everywhere.

When i say muslims i mean yoruba, hausa, igala, auchi in edo, ebirra, nupe, kanuri, margi, fulani etc this is what you get.

Also when i say christians i mean igbo, yoruba, edo, calabar, tiv, bajju, berom etc.

Nigeria is a confused place with so many confused things that is confusing everyone.

My advise, federal secure all borders tightly, let every importation be checked very well. Maybe things will get better.
then we can make a simple decision......divide us. Boko Haram can rule themselves sincr its what they want. The Igbo can rule themselves since its what they want..I refuse to recognise the authencity of this nation
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by napema(f): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Even in Ramadan they kill.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Sheenor: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2014
delishpot:

You greet well my bros, unlike boko boys who said HAVE A "BLAST" DAY to Nigerians.

Blast day?......jooor oh!........na wa for does nigerians oh.....anyways, wa gbayi jare..
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by dorange(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Samgreguc:
dnt b decieved, 80 percent aint muslim.
Though, they wil kill both major R and even pegans.
whether 80percent are Muslims or not, all i know is that they kill both Muslims and Christians, u can't direct a bomb on who and who not to kill.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by posquare(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Guykhena: Can someone tell me the difference between Nigeria now and the middle-East ? undecided
we are black
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by posquare(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
dorange:
whether 80percent are Muslims or not, all i know is that they kill both Muslims and Christians, u can't direct a bomb on who and who not to kill.
Have the bomb even blast any Muslim praying center before?? and you are here saying all are not Muslim

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Tripleclick(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
embarassed this is very bad,, God revenge for us!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by posquare(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
akiOYIBO:
then we can make a simple decision......divide us. Boko Haram can rule themselves sincr its what they want. The Igbo can rule themselves since its what they want..I refuse to recognise the authencity of this nation
Check history for a country to divide it's self there most be war or al list a blood shad. hope you want that too??
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by dorange(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
posquare:
Have the bomb even blast any Muslim praying center before?? and you are here saying all are not Muslim
pls go back to school, coz wat u typed here doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by StealthyMe(m): 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
And Oga Obanikoro doesnt want Nigerians to speak out?
So we should all be suffering & smling as though there's nothing wrong ?

GoD Help Nigeria!
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Awesome_Romeo: People are still going to the market at this place?
if they decided to stay at home who will feed them, you think everybody is rich in nigeria or can stock food at home without doing anything for lively means.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by buskie13(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
greatgod2012:

continue
I hope it won't get to you or any of your dear ones, but if it continues like this, i doubt if it won't reach every part of the country.
God won't allow such calamity,,..why i sounded that way was because,,..de thing has become an everyday issue,,.and i'm really sad,,..may God have mercy on me and every other Nigerian,,.amen
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by posquare(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
dorange:
pls go back to school, coz wat u typed here doesn't make sense.
lol true is bitter tho well if you most know is my dreams to go back and further my degree

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Hero10001: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Awesome_Romeo: People are still going to the market at this place?
It's so amazing to see people still living in Borno.
SMH.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by dorange(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
posquare: lol true is bitter tho well if you most know is my dreams to go back and further my degree
You better go back immediately, you really need it. We don't need people like you in the labour market. Wondering how this country will progress if we have degree holders typing this kinda English. GOD help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by jaybee(f): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
kechywillz: angry
worse than
Nigeria is now ^ afghanistan
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
God punish Islam

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by posquare(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hero10001:
It's so amazing to see people still living in Borno.
SMH.
Will they abandon there land and means of living hood ?.Boko Haram kill for Allah just as they rightly pointed out in their videos so that made them Islamic terrorist group .
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Hero10001: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
posquare:
Will they abandon there land and means of living hood ?.Boko Haram kill for Allah just as they rightly pointed out in their videos so that made them Islamic terrorist group .
So, you are saying Borno people are destined to be blasted by terrorists?
I would leave everything and flee to change my destiny if i was a Borno citizen.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by mezebel(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
fkaz: Everyday bomb blast! bomb blast! Still jonathan will come again to condemn the blast and promise to bring boko haram terrorist to book.

JONATHAN Promised, boko haram terror will end soon.

and people are dying in bomb blast everyday, is it when they finished killing nigerians, that is when boko haram will end?

NIGERIA ARMY KILLED 100 BOKOS, NIGERIA ARMY KILLED BOKO HARAM KINGPIN, NIGERIA ARMY ARREST BOKO HARAM LEADER, WHEN WILL NIGERIA SECURITY MEN ARREST BOKO HARAM SPONSORS?

IS IT BECAUSE JONATHAN SAID BOKO HARAM SPONSORS ARE IN HIS GOVT, THAT IS WHY OUR SECURITYMEN DON'T WON'T TO ARREST BOKO HARAM SPONSRS? GET BOKO HARAM SPONSORES AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THIS MADNESS. IF ANDREW AZAZI WERE TO BE ALIVE MAYBE HE COULD HAVE LIST THEM, UNFURENATELY HE IS DEAD
stop blaming GEJ,blame islams for their heartless religion of war and destruction. Ask God to come to our rescue.hw am I sure u are not one of d alacubas

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
[size=14pt]
the US can and does track financial transactions of every individual on the planet
the US has successfully tracked financial transactions of organizations
the US has successfully tracked financial transactions of groups of organizations
the US has been able to choke off financial instruments for whole countries

yet the US can not do any of the above for Boko Haram? Who is kidding who? The ONLY way that the US would not be able to track is if it is not WILLING to track. That is the ONLY WAY. BOKO HARAM is an AMERICAN intelligence operation.
[/size]
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by CharlieMaria(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
What else do we expect from this religion from the deepest caverns of hell? God Save Us.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Gospell(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: I hope u'd be able to repeat this with a knife on ur throat?
who will put d knife......you?
mtcheeeew Bloody senselesss muslim.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Gospell(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Malakh: Do your research, religions of Christianity and Islam are religions of war, have you ever heard of Knight Templars, how they spread Christianity thru war
So are u supporting the spread of islam through killings and destruction,are u supporting boko haram undecided
Malakh: Do your research, religions of Christianity and Islam are religions of war, have you ever heard of Knight Templars, how they spread Christianity thru war
So are u supporting the spread of islam through killings and destruction,are u supporting boko haram?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Gospell(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
ollah1: [size=14pt]
the US can and does track financial transactions of every individual on the planet
the US has successfully tracked financial transactions of organizations
the US has successfully tracked financial transactions of groups of organizations
the US has been able to choke off financial instruments for whole countries

yet the US can not do any of the above for Boko Haram? Who is kidding who? The ONLY way that the US would not be able to track is if it is not WILLING to track. That is the ONLY WAY. BOKO HARAM is an AMERICAN intelligence operation.
[/size]
at first,i thougth u wer making a meaning but u blew it.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by NICEMAN01: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Boko haram issue is not RELIGIOUS matter, it is POLITICAL matter. More than 50% dead bodies are muslims. Boko haram members are group of assassin, which politicians are using to make GEJ administration UN-GOVERNABLE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Court Suspends Oshiomhole’s Appeal Against His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.