Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market (25530 Views)

Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque / Again! Sucide Bomber Hits Maiduguri / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by CharlieMaria(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
ollah1:

Quit jonzing yourself.. Should we say our prayers dont get to heaven or when it gets there God dismisses it to the trash. Bro to better this land we are saviors of ourselves. We have been shouting God to save us way back before u and i came to earth yet nothing happened. Did USA, GB, China, Russia, Canada et al shouted God to save them from the crises caused by fellow human? Ghana is a better country than Nigeria in some basic areas, do u think its by prayers? Dude we are the solution to this mess we got ourselves into.

You are the solution, agreed. How come you have not proffered the solution yet? Think!!!!!!! "If te Lord doesn't build the house in vain does the laborers toil."
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
CharlieMaria:
You are the solution, agreed. How come you have not proffered the solution yet? Think!!!!!!! "If te Lord doesn't build the house in vain does the laborers toil."

Lets put religion aside. These countries were developed courtesy themselves. We mustn't always input religion into everything.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by CharlieMaria(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2014
ollah1:

Lets put religion aside. These countries were developed courtesy themselves. We mustn't always input religion into everything.
You still are getting something wrong brother. Man's effort is nothing without God's grace. You can't even breathe without God giving you the grace to. In as much as you have to make effort as human beings, yet you can't disregard God. If you do what you will face is exactly the crises the world is facing at the moment because it has abandoned God. Yes, by sin and Atheism the world has pushed God away that's why these chastisements is falling down on us. Even in those so called developed countries who have also abandoned God, his wrath is also on them. or ain't you following the news of the recent happenings in the world? Let's turn to God. It's never too late.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
CharlieMaria:
You still are getting something wrong brother. Man's effort is nothing without God's grace. You can't even breathe without God giving you the grace to. In as much as you have to make effort as human beings, yet you can't disregard God. If you do what you will face is exactly the crises the world is facing at the moment because it has abandoned God. Yes, by sin and Atheism the world has pushed God away that's why these chastisements is falling down on us. Even in those so called developed countries who have also abandoned God, his wrath is also on them. or ain't you following the news of the recent happenings in the world? Let's turn to God. It's never too late.

Isn't the wrath of God on us already? When last did you hear a good news from the media about us? If it's not bomb blast then it is fuel or sch fees hike, doctors will be on strike, we will start paying for viewing local TV stations, people caught with human parts, et al. How else do you expect God wrath to be on us? We should do what's right and quit mentioning God's name in everything. A typical Nigerian would tell u to pray cos of malaria fever. Everything in Nigeria is so so prayer.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by CharlieMaria(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
ollah1:

Isn't the wrath of God on us already? When last did you hear a good news from the media about us? If it's not bomb blast then it is fuel or sch fees hike, doctors will be on strike, we will start paying for viewing local TV stations, people caught with human parts, et al. How else do you expect God wrath to be on us? We should do what's right and quit mentioning God's name in everything. A typical Nigerian would tell u to pray cos of malaria fever. Everything in Nigeria is so so prayer.
My brother I agree with you that we need to do what is right. But my point is, you and I and every soul on earth needs God's grace in order to do good. How can you obtain this treasure from God without praying for it?
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
CharlieMaria:
My brother I agree with you that we need to do what is right. But my point is, you and I and every soul on earth needs God's grace in order to do good. How can you obtain this treasure from God without praying for it?

Haven't we been praying? Isn't the prayer enough? Do you know how Muslims pray for Nigeria every Friday? Do you know how Christians pray for Nigeria every Sunday? Do you know how much Herbalists pray for Nigeria on their day(s)? Should we say it doesn't get to heaven? Should we say God is angry with us? Lets face it, Nigeria's problems is beyond prayers and thats what every Nigerian knows but we don't like saying or listening to the truth
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by CharlieMaria(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
ollah1:

Haven't we been praying? Isn't the prayer enough? Do you know how Muslims pray for Nigeria every Friday? Do you know how Christians pray for Nigeria every Sunday? Do you know how much Herbalists pray for Nigeria on their day(s)? Should we say it doesn't get to heaven? Should we say God is angry with us? Lets face it, Nigeria's problems is beyond prayers and thats what every Nigerian knows but we don't like saying or listening to the truth
I doubt you know what truth is nor do you know what prayer is.
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
CharlieMaria:
I doubt you know what truth is nor do you know what prayer is.

Fill me in sir
Re: Breaking: Bomb Blast Hits Maiduguri Market by kuss: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Now, thats a fallacy for u are d one in complete rejection and denial of the fact that what BH are doing is unislamic as i early said.
In islam, its a great sin to kill one's self, if u do, it is as if u've killed a generation. how much more to kill another person.
we both knw u are ignorant about islam, and BH are not Muslims.

for your information I was born a Muslim my mother is still a Muslim , the question now is - is my mother also a terrorist
she is not because just like other Muslims we called moderate she grew up among non Muslim
before my father died some fellow Muslim told him denounced his children because they are now infidels but my dad refused and he became an outcast among fellow Muslims .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States / Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists / Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.