Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again (37179 Views)

Toolz Reveals She Is Bleaching, Fans Blast Her / French Montana Used To ‘bad Mouth’ Khloe Kardashian Before They Started Dating / Naomi Oni The Acid Survivor Has Started Dating Steps Out With New Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by bebe2(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu: Hmmmmm who poured her undecided

This is so sad
shocked

a friend ooo

out of jealousy, den no fight or quarrel ooo.

just didnt like her.

wit friends like dat, who need enemies
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
its only money thats still keeping her in-shape...am sure she go don try many plastic surgery to reconstruct her face..but, anyways....nice try girl..keep it up......
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Wolison(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Scary....... That guy must have watched alota scary movies and Michael Jackson's songs
hahahahahahaahaaha......you wicked bro!!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Wolison(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
sexylogan: JESU!!! cry Why are people wicked like dis? Poor girl. embarassed Divine healing shall be your portion IJN cry cry cry
Amen o!!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Wolison(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: D way threads dey take enter frontpage nowadays........soonest na our usernames,pictures and signatures go dey enter frontpage.......i pray dat shey-un brain was not also hacked.......@topic d guy must be a fan of horror movies
who knows how ugly and scary u might be........stop vomiting rubbish, if u dnt know what to say, u shut ur smelly mouth!!!!!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Wolison(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
ICEKID334: Abeg Nairalanders, any solution
for me? I just finished peeling yam and setting the pot on fire, minutes later, I was on my bed watching this recently downloaded P.orn on my phone only for me to remember that I forgot to wash my left hand after peeling the yam. Abeg this
itching is killing me oo. Yeeeeeeh!
what's the title of the p o r n movie.....?
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Homguy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
I hope her attacker is still behind bars.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Emma8043(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu: Hmmmmm who poured her undecided

This is so sad
shocked
Only God knows what she did maybe she sold the guy ferrari
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ijechikky(f): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tnk God u alife..buh I Aswear if na me,,I go find every possibility 2retaliate..And wen I find u I'll pour it ryt inside ur pussi angry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Richydos(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
for me? I just finished peeling yam and setting the pot on fire, minutes later, I was on my bed watching this recently downloaded P.orn on my phone only for me to remember that I forgot to wash my left hand after peeling the yam. Abeg this
....lolzzz dude use soda n iron sponge 2 scrub it!!! hope it helps u,,,,Pele o
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Johnnoah1st: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
go and cut the hand off or jump to the nearest lagoon in other to avoid any further itchingg . dats all
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by lyntiffany(f): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: She's scary
Do you have to say that? as if it's her fault, you should have buried your statement in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Kunzu(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
I pray no other jealous lady will come ur way, as u ave found a new love
#Love wan tintin
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by aronmatt3: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2014
I do not understand why people are so cruel and how they can be so cruel to anyone? My heart is sinking.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Im glad she is moving on. Whatever happened to Dr Lesesne reconstructing her face?
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by DocAdray(f): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
The heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked! Who can understand it?

Sorry lady... Its well with you.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wolison: what's the title of the p o r n movie.....?
yhu qo stil tell me make ah tell u aw dem take f.uck inside
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Johnnoah1st: go and cut the hand off or jump to the nearest lagoon in other to avoid any further itchingg . dats all
tnx sad
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ICEKID334(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
Richydos:
....lolzzz dude use soda n iron sponge 2 scrub it!!! hope it helps u,,,,Pele o
yhu won make i kill my self by myself sad
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Black females and weave go hand in hand. cry

When are you giing to wear your own natural hair? undecided
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by ssultana(f): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: She's scary

U spelt "strong" wrong angry
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2014
Donalð Genes: Mann! What an unsightly picture

Who on earth could have had the presence of mind to wreck such havoc on a lady like this without even a human feeling?

Oh! The mind of a man is perpetually evil
. Welcome to the world old boy, someone has the heart to tie up his fellow man and slaughter them like rams and infact more mercilessly than rams and you are surprised at this The heart of man is desperately wicked...
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by sexylogan(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Which kin divine healing again nau... undecided
The damage is done Bro.

My broda, the physical damage is bad, but much worse is the emotional one. Healing isn't only physical...
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Moreena(f): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
I Love ur courage gal .May God deliver us from wicked friends who dont want to see us shine
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Wolison(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
ICEKID334: yhu qo stil tell me make ah tell u aw dem take f.uck inside
no just go repent.......dey there!!!!!
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
good of you. repent today, tomrw might be too late.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by anitank(f): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Just had to Google to read the whole story.....it's very sad indeed!

And they wonder why I don't keep friends

It's bad enough I don't have the time for *girls' talks* that are almost always unproductive, let alone having cliques or 'homegirls'. Their jealousy is inborne even when they pretend to have your back
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by logica(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Reference: Never let any monster ever mess you up again under the guise of the ever over-hyped, misused and maligned word called love. Cheers.
People can assume sha. The background story has been retold over and over, yet you are still assuming she was attacked by a "scorned lover". Dude, go read the background story.
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wolison: who knows how ugly and scary u might be........stop vomiting rubbish, if u dnt know what to say, u shut ur smelly mouth!!!!!

it takes an ugly man to know another ugly man..................i think u lack the intellectual qualities required for me to start a conversation with you.................and for ur info not everybody has a dirty gutter for a mouth
Re: Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again by mencade5(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
temigracie: its only money thats still keeping her in-shape...am sure she go don try many plastic surgery to reconstruct her face..but, anyways....nice try girl..keep it up......
temie awa u? Nice pix. Let it be on record am the first to like you pix. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / Rita Dominic At Her Movie Premiere ''Surul'ere' (photos) / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.