Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

All Attempts To Explain To My Fiance Proved Futile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Attempts To Explain To My Fiance Proved Futile (787 Views)

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Attempts To Explain To My Fiance Proved Futile by getdennis: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2008
Hello friends:
Pls advice me. I'm going out with a lady that i love and trusted so much and bcoz of the nature of my work, being that most times i don't close early, she used to tell me i've no time for her.

My co-worker lady blackmail a colleague gentleman in the same office that i work and due to that, i advised my lady to be wary of that lady and even told my fiance to keep the blackmailer from knowing anything about our relationship. This she didn't understand but never minded me for sometime.

Just this evening, i called my fiance and after talking with her at lenght, i asked my friends to speak with her too, to say hello at least, but to my surprise, she decided to use some strategies on my friends by telling them she's going to be wedded by the end of the month at a certain town she taught i'm dating someone from. So when my friend handed over the phone to me and asked me of the wedding stuffs, I decided to call her back to find out if really she told my friends that she's going to be wedded as my friends said? This she retorted "don't we joke?".

I reasoned with my friends regarding this issue had the inference that, she was tricking my friends to ascertain my date in that town. As i said earlier, after interviewing her i deduced, the co-worker lady that i warned her against is the one behind that.

Now all attempt to explain to her all she heard were not true proved futile.
Advise me pls
Re: All Attempts To Explain To My Fiance Proved Futile by MaryAnne: 2:03am On Oct 06, 2008
pls move this to a more sympathetic audience. no time for this here
Re: All Attempts To Explain To My Fiance Proved Futile by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2008
Re: All Attempts To Explain To My Fiance Proved Futile by sesman(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2008
Siena:

Too convoluted a tale too even comprehend, you're not clear.

Moved to Romance section.

not clear indeed,

(1) (Reply)

hi / ADVICE NEEDED / Must Read For Toasters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.