Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (393807 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okeyjames(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
All these peeps worrying about others eh!!! Do your own and leave the rest.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Liftme(f): 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
How come I didn't get a mail from workforce inviting me to write the test. undecided
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
WORKFORCE rescheduled d test not only because of d exposed PQ's/screen shots dat had circulated around but also because of d wrong/incomplete questions & poor server connectivity we experienced during d first test.
Abi didnt people complain to dem? Yes, and dey responded to our cries. Wud U expect dem to set d same questions U just tackled when dey know dat U wud have gotten d answers to those questions. So it was only wise of them to change questions. Lets all stop complaining and throwing blames. Wat use is der crying over spilt milk?
Lets just keep praying dat we scale past this test. All d best to us!

6 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by macpeter1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
UAC Questions thanks. 1 lov
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by istanboi: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
teebouy:

Pls, kindly send to me as well
tunampa05@yahoo.com
pls send me screen shots of the test to pachonye@yahoo.com..God bless u
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tobey2ng(m): 12:52am On Jul 13, 2014
CharlyG1:

romoruyi.. Do U think WORKFORCE rescheduled the test for everyone? Just thinking, because it wudnt be fair for som people to re-write dis tough test and for others to write d simple test. Wat do U think?
I didn't get d reschedule msg although I submitted ma test successfully
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2014
Liftme: How come I didn't get a mail from workforce inviting me to write the test. undecided
same shoes as u o. only found out i was shortlisted on friday o. thru a link some1 sent to me
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2014
Rochero: @CharlyG1 it seems the question is getting harder by the day.I will write on monday,please help me with the latest materials on rescheduled test if you hv them .thanks( charles.richie88@yahoo.com)

I dont have any of those questions or screen shots. I bet no1 had d time to take screenshots of d rescheduled test because of time. Just read well bro. All d best
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by abeyluve: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2014
artisticallyart: it waz out of this world. They knew the answers were flying all over the net and social media.
How many answers were u in particular able to gather from the net.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Rochero(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2014
CharlyG1:

I dont have any of those questions or screen shots. I bet no1 had d time to take screenshots of d rescheduled test because of time. Just read well bro. All d best
Thanks a lot will tell you how it went

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by lottoe(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2014
Am sure the next stage of this recruitment process will be another test
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by simeonjames(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2014
Kasfarin: Will there be salary for graduates during training period before they become full staff.
you haven't passed the test stage and interview before thinking of the pay...smh

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tessy02(f): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
simeonjames: you haven't passed the test stage and interview before thinking of the pay...smh
we nigerians self,we r good at critisizing pple at any slightest thing...he asked a simple question, answer yes or no...if u r nt ready 2 answer jst pass

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2014
romoruyi: @Topiipii; Do not relate this to our graduates becos when it comes to dubious act, it is in every Nigerian including you. The very moment that workforce chose to turn the pace of how interviews should be written online over the internet, they should have foreseen that bad outcomes like "questions being exposed" are inevitable and measures should be drafted out on how to tackle this issue if the need ever arose.

Try putting people in an unemployment line for years and they would adapt to find any means necessary to make it. It's not the fault of any graduate or any person but this is a result of what we have put ourselves into as a country. I bet half of the staff of workforce, if given this interview they wont make it but as Nigerians we r doing what we do best, which is survival. People are only trying to make it becos they want change but the system of this country wont let us.

Try working hard through school and at the end you prepare yourself for various interviews to only get a regret mail stamped back at your face and tell me you will just smile and walk away OR like the IMMIGRATION SHIT that happened where people lost their lives and millions of naira were taken from unemployed graduates with nothing in return and the case is dead..........Do not blame any and especially not our graduates becos sometin made us like this and i bet you know what that is.......

I have more to say but i would stop here........There are various scams going on in various companies and in terms of employment that are hidden but our scam here in nairaland is better than them becos we here as graduates in nairaland are open to every1.........

Ɣou just said my mind. Ɣou nailed it more bro. People like him are those that when they assume HR position in a coy will Neva help their classmates simply because Ђ℮ or she has a third class.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by lhanrytosh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls my test is tomorrow, can I use a tab to write the test instead of going to the cafe?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Kentnickole(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
lhanrytosh: Pls my test is tomorrow, can I use a tab to write the test instead of going to the cafe?
If u trust that there wl be strong nd stable network, why not?

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Topiipii(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
virginadams: Ɣou just said my mind. Ɣou nailed it more bro. People like him are those that when they assume HR position in a coy will Neva help their classmates simply because Ђ℮ or she has a third class.
Well if it's going to appease you, I have friends who graduated with first class, 2.1, 2.2 and third class; I even have friends who did not graduate. If I am still friends with these people, I see no reason why I should not help them if I have the means. To your comment, you've just proven the point I made in my post, when someone says what you've done is wrong you come up with fallacious claims to counter and attack the person. My post does not in any way imply that you can't/shouldn't help people, what I stated in summary is that you should not cry foul when you get the result of your actions. At least romoruyi gave reasons to support his point of view, what did you do? You just had to make a fallacious statement.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by oyeme1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
happydasy: *Edited*
Answers 2 some questions
None of the above
Engineering

14,xxxx (14thousand sumtin, can't remember d exact figure)

If 6men use 10days to paint 2rooms, hw many days wil 4men use to paint 6rooms?

Wots d compound interest of N750 wit rate of 7% which is actually 17% for 3yrs.
Solve dat urs self grin

Abeg nobody shud quote or snd me PM ooo unless u r a pretty babegrin

was it a rescheduled test that you wrote?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by oyeme1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am guessing that the format and questions will still remain the same for those that are writing the normal test, maybe its only the rescheduled test questions that were changed. I am also thinking that it might be only the rescheduled candidates that wrote the test yesterday.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chibuking1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
oyeme1: I am guessing that the format and questions will still remain the same for those that are writing the normal test, maybe its only the rescheduled test questions that were changed. I am also thinking that it might be only the rescheduled candidates that wrote the test yesterday.
hope sooooo....
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Topiipii(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
romoruyi: @Topiipii; Do not relate this to our graduates becos when it comes to dubious act, it is in every Nigerian including you. The very moment that workforce chose to turn the pace of how interviews should be written online over the internet, they should have foreseen that bad outcomes like "questions being exposed" are inevitable and measures should be drafted out on how to tackle this issue if the need ever arose.

Try putting people in an unemployment line for years and they would adapt to find any means necessary to make it. It's not the fault of any graduate or any person but this is a result of what we have put ourselves into as a country. I bet half of the staff of workforce, if given this interview they wont make it but as Nigerians we r doing what we do best, which is survival. People are only trying to make it becos they want change but the system of this country wont let us.

Try working hard through school and at the end you prepare yourself for various interviews to only get a regret mail stamped back at your face and tell me you will just smile and walk away OR like the IMMIGRATION SHIT that happened where people lost their lives and millions of naira were taken from unemployed graduates with nothing in return and the case is dead..........Do not blame any and especially not our graduates becos sometin made us like this and i bet you know what that is.......

I have more to say but i would stop here........There are various scams going on in various companies and in terms of employment that are hidden but our scam here in nairaland is better than them becos we here as graduates in nairaland are open to every1.........

As a rule, I NEVER EVER use absolute statements unless warranted, so saying that all Nigerians have a form of dubious act in them is an insult to the (few?) honest and hardworking Nigerians. Prior to the nairaland attack, there were several e-fights regarding this issue on several job threads; that there were such fights in the first place proves that not all Nigerians are dubious. Remember that nobody will come into your house, office etc to stop you from taking screen shots, but posting it online while the test is going on is no different from leaking WAEC/NECO questions before exams. If anyone really wants to help, while not compile the screenshots into a material and upload it online after the test to serve as preparatory materials? I related this issue to our graduates because they are the ones writing this test and posting screenshots online and of course, workforce saw and rectified their errors by making the questions harder which is why I tried to point out to MasterSplinter that workforce's incompetence cannot be blamed in this instance. Believe me, there are people who will still score ridiculously high marks despite the difficulty and without even cheating. Your post in its entirety attempts to defend the issue of revealing questions with several reasons (full of holes if I might add), do you really believe that posting screenshots of on going tests is in anyway helpful and not detrimental to the person posting it?
I was at an assessment centre recently where we were asked point blank by an hr personnel if we are on nairaland, the hr person then went on to advise us to reveal the details online (of course he was being sarcastic) so that those coming after us can appear at the AC 'all guns blazing' (in his words). He said that because they just concluded an assessment centre for another category of applicants where earlier attendees posted their experiences online during (rather than after) the process, I believe I don't need to say the outcome. My question is 'did those people enhance or diminish their chances giving others privileged information which they did not have before their assessment centre?'
P.S: I did not say or imply that people should not help others out, what I wrote in my post is that people should not cry foul when questions are changed or they are not shortlisted for a subsequent stage after they posted questions online for others who were yet to write the test.

5 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Ogomsb2k: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
henricson:

That's critical reasoning and not verbal!
You forget that verbal is usually true, false or cannot say!!

Did u notice dt some of d passages in critical reasonin v no questions asked before d options, or was mine only like dt?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by PastorAji(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
Yee mo daran.. no wonda my mind was not at ease when pipul flooded my email for the material. Ejo ooo I no get am for the material
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
okzcorp: The idea is awThougesome buh its credibility and efficacy to produce the best crops is not good enough. Buh wat can we say. They failed to consider many things before venturing into an online test. They faced lotsa challenges ranging from poor network connectivity to server to repeated test questions curled from an already in circulation AD questions. They ought to have a pool of test question unique to them alone, but then its nigeria, let's give them a mediocre test. Nigerian graduates are wiser and wud stop at nothing to pass a test. I commend them though for attempting an ONLINE TEST.

Though workforce made a lot of mistakes, an online test is what companies do now.
Examples are Standard Chartered bank, Diego, SPDC, British American Tobacco, NLNg NSWL, etc. These companies especially Shell and SCB conduct proper online test n still do phone interviews, at times interviews on Skype.
Things are changing with the technological trend.

Workforce needed to have done a proper preparation on outcomes on things especially the crappy state of the site!

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=okzcorp]The idea is awThougesome buh its credibility and efficacy to produce the best crops is not good enough. Buh wat can we say. They failed to consider many things before venturing into an online test. They faced lotsa challenges ranging from poor network connectivity to server to repeated test questions curled from an already in circulation AD questions. They ought to have a pool of test question unique to them alone, but then its nigeria, let's give them a mediocre test. Nigerian graduates are wiser and wud stop at nothing to pass a test. I commend them though for attempting an ONLINE TEST.

Though workforce made a lot of mistakes, an online test is what companies do now.
Examples are Standard Chartered bank, Diego, SPDC, British American Tobacco, NLNg NSWL, etc. These companies especially Shell and SCB conduct proper online test n still do phone interviews, at times interviews on Skype.
Things are changing with the technological trend.

Workforce needed to have done a proper preparation on outcomes on things especially the crappy state of the site!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
CharlyG1:

romoruyi.. Do U think WORKFORCE rescheduled the test for everyone? Just thinking, because it wudnt be fair for som people to re-write dis tough test and for others to write d simple test. Wat do U think?

True... It wouldn't, especially as we had more questions with the same initial time!
But another question i do like answered is if it was everyone who did the test Mon, Wed, Thur, n Fri dat did a reseheduled test on Saturday?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
CharlyG1: WORKFORCE rescheduled d test not only because of d exposed PQ's/screen shots dat had circulated around but also because of d wrong/incomplete questions & poor server connectivity we experienced during d first test.
Abi didnt people complain to dem? Yes, and dey responded to our cries. Wud U expect dem to set d same questions U just tackled when dey know dat U wud have gotten d answers to those questions. So it was only wise of them to change questions. Lets all stop complaining and throwing blames. Wat use is der crying over spilt milk?
Lets just keep praying dat we scale past this test. All d best to us!

Yeah Yeah!!
But 25 numerical questions and 15 critical reasoning questions in 40minutes looked mean to me.
There should have been verbal to soften things, i kept solving numerical questions i almost got discouraged cus of the time.

If it was 20 each of numerical n verbal, wouldn't be bad. Or even 15 each for numerical n verbal n 10 critical reasoning questions wouldn't be bad.

But like you said, it's all in God's hands now, just have to keep praying and believing!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
lhanrytosh: Pls my test is tomorrow, can I use a tab to write the test instead of going to the cafe?

No u can't!
Workforce even warned against using tabs and cell phones in the email sent for the rescheduled test. They required use of a laptop or desktop!

So beware!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tochex4real: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
i thank d workforce management for having the perception to conduct another test. They tried i must say. But am annoyed from one angle. How can they increase the questions to 40 within 40 minutes based on d fact that their (next function) dont work except u answer the question eventhough u are not sure, u must guess to b able go over to the next question.. Am really sad because after writing the 1st test which i was well informed 1 wk ahead and prepared well for it. I was given 12hrs to prepare for the resheduled test and i was expecting numerical and verbal for 40 mins with 30 questions.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ogomsb2k:

Did u notice dt some of d passages in critical reasonin v no questions asked before d options, or was mine only like dt?

No, was same in mine.
Such passages required an option that supports the passage!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
tochex4real: i thank d workforce management for having the perception to conduct another test. They tried i must say. But am annoyed from one angle. How can they increase the questions to 40 within 40 minutes based on d fact that their (next function) dont work except u answer the question eventhough u are not sure, u must guess to b able go over to the next question.. Am really sad because after writing the 1st test which i was well informed 1 wk ahead and prepared well for it. I was given 12hrs to prepare for the resheduled test and i was expecting numerical and verbal for 40 mins with 30 questions.

Exactly how i felt!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
@ tochex4real,is there anoda test aside the 1 I did on wednesday?My test was on wednesday n ve done it,it showed test successfully completed.Ur quick response highly welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.