Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392779 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello everyone
Pls i'd love to find out from those that have taken the test,how much mb on the average will sufficiently carry me throughout the test on my etisalat modem?
Pls ,pls and pls,i'm looking forward to your answers as my test is 8am on tuesday.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Ogomsb2k: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
henricson:

No, was same in mine.
Such passages required an option that supports the passage!
Wht of option dt weakens d claim in d passage, or are u saying it must b d one dt supports d claim in passage? Hw does one knw whether d option is supportin or weakenin d claim in d passag since nothin is indicated, and abt 5 questns or der about wer lke dt in mine
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Preciousolaoye: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Pls i was meaning to ask, would #1000 MTN subscription be ohk if I'm using a modem?

henricson:

No, was same in mine.
Such passages required an option that supports the passage!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Ogomsb2k: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
henricson:

True... It wouldn't, especially as we had more questions with the same initial time!
But another question i do like answered is if it was everyone who did the test Mon, Wed, Thur, n Fri dat did a reseheduled test on Saturday?

Not at all, only ppl dt complained to dem and dose dt neva did d test in d ist place
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Below are the list of interview materials you can get from my blog. I would upload more interview materials soon. Please feel free to download any of your choice and please do not forget to like my facebook page.

Dont forget to like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/revosion

Get materials from here: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Email me to get yours at: rossbiomatrix@gmail.com

LIST OF INTERVIEW MATERIALS

Delta State Civil Service Comm Test 1
Dragnet Abstract Reasoning Test 4
Dragnet Success Abstract Reasoning
Free GMAT Mathematics
Free-GMAT-Verbal
Free-Gmat-Vocabulary
Free-gmat-Vedic-mathematics
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION-TEST1_2
NumericalReasoningTest1-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest1-Solutions
NumericalReasoningTest2-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest2-Solutions
NumericalReasoningTest3-Questions
NumericalReasoningTest3-Solutions
Psychometric-Success-Mechanical-Reasoning
VerbalReasoningTest1-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest1-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest2-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest2-Solutions
VerbalReasoningTest3-Questions
VerbalReasoningTest3-Solutions
Geology-Tectonics.html
Barrons-Gmat
Dragnet Questions & Answers 1

WORKFORCE INTERVIEW MATERIALS
(Get your WORKFORCE interview material by downloading from the links provided below)

Workforce_Ability_Answer_20
Workforce_Ability_Answer_30
Workforce_Ability_Answer_40
Workforce_Ability_Answer_50
Workforce_Ability_Test_10
Workforce_Ability_Test_50
Workforce_Free_Test_Questions

PSYCHOMETRIC & DRAGNET INTERVIEW MATERIALS
(FREE DOWNLOAD)

Psychometric_Success_Abstract
Psychometric_Success_Diagrammatical 1
Psychometric_Success_Fault_Diagnosis 1
Psychometric_Success_Mechanical_Reason 2
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_1
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_2
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_3
Psychometric_Success_Numerical_4
Psychometric_Success_Spatial_Ability
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Abilty_1
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_2
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_3
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_4
Psychometric_Success_Verbal_Ability_5

CAREERS (FREE)
(download here)

Resume-secrets-exposed
Interview-secrets-exposed
How-to-excel-at-interviews
Career-change-4-u-three-steps
Personal-confidence-and-motivation
Thinking-skills.html

INFORMATTION TECHNOLOGY
TEXTBOOKS (FREE)
(download here)

12-smart-practices-to-improve
Business-communication
CCNA-in-21-hours
communications-industrial-networking and tcpip
Concise-hydrology
Effective-communication-skills
Emotional-intelligence
IT-management.
IT-strategy-technology-innovation
Maximising-your-potential
Personal-computers-and-digital signal processing

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Preciousolaoye: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
sandylurv: Hello everyone
Pls i'd love to find out from those that have taken the test,how much mb on the average will sufficiently carry me throughout the test on my etisalat modem?
Pls ,pls and pls,i'm looking forward to your answers as my test is 8am on tuesday.Thanks.

pls has anyone replied
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by leo247(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
I think 50MB should do
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by dljbd1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
I suggest you get enough MB just in case. 200Mb minimum. The MB is yours if it remains abi
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by solomityo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
Its not d mb to carry out d test tat matters but your system you are using. The test will surely take less than 50mb but the system your are using might have updates. Since you're using etisalat then do the tym base plan, u will use at most N250 to do d test with unlimited mb. First dial *229*0# to cancel any active plan then dial *229*5*7# to enter the plan. It cost N3/min browsing, so at most u are going to use 1hr which is N180 for it.

Then if u v mtn line, u can do N250 for 2hrs browsing on mtn with 150mb.
Hope it helps? For more question pls feel free to ask.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jayshadow: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
chibuking1: hope sooooo....
My guy, I sight u!!!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by zexzy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
I am writing my own test 2moro o, I pray i ace it.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ok,thanks everyone kiss
Special tnx to Solomityo,Would test run the time based plan 2moro and see how it goes.I hope it works out well.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Exmdy: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Topiipii:
As a rule, I NEVER EVER use absolute statements unless warranted, so saying that all Nigerians have a form of dubious act in them is an insult to the (few?) honest and hardworking Nigerians. Prior to the nairaland attack, there were several e-fights regarding this issue on several job threads; that there were such fights in the first place proves that not all Nigerians are dubious. Remember that nobody will come into your house, office etc to stop you from taking screen shots, but posting it online while the test is going on is no different from leaking WAEC/NECO questions before exams. If anyone really wants to help, while not compile the screenshots into a material and upload it online after the test to serve as preparatory materials? I related this issue to our graduates because they are the ones writing this test and posting screenshots online and of course, workforce saw and rectified their errors by making the questions harder which is why I tried to point out to MasterSplinter that workforce's incompetence cannot be blamed in this instance. Believe me, there are people who will still score ridiculously high marks despite the difficulty and without even cheating. Your post in its entirety attempts to defend the issue of revealing questions with several reasons (full of holes if I might add), do you really believe that posting screenshots of on going tests is in anyway helpful and not detrimental to the person posting it?
I was at an assessment centre recently where we were asked point blank by an hr personnel if we are on nairaland, the hr person then went on to advise us to reveal the details online (of course he was being sarcastic) so that those coming after us can appear at the AC 'all guns blazing' (in his words). He said that because they just concluded an assessment centre for another category of applicants where earlier attendees posted their experiences online during (rather than after) the process, I believe I don't need to say the outcome. My question is 'did those people enhance or diminish their chances giving others privileged information which they did not have before their assessment centre?'
P.S: I did not say or imply that people should not help others out, what I wrote in my post is that people should not cry foul when questions are changed or they are not shortlisted for a subsequent stage after they posted questions online for others who were yet to write the test.

Am glad people like you are being reasonable here because even with all said and experiences that some people are having, some others will still bring their village quotes and ideologies about "Help or not wanting others to succeed" and place it in a very wrong context of where everybody is a contestant scrambling for few available spaces. Even before you pointed this out, the moment someone told me that he was asked in an interview if he was on 'Nairaland' that was when I knew that employers have started having a very bad impression about Nairaland, I won't mention the Organization's name here, they log in and find out for themselves the irrational things some people demand from fellow candidates and are posted online, the immaturity of some who will always type rubbish in a bid to take a swipe at another,the grammatical blunders some do commit here gives them instant nausea. (Am quoting my friend). Even someone is soo proud to advertise that he/she is corrupt because of the corruption in the country and even trying to attribute it everyone else. #God help. Let's be properly guided. #Blessings.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by oladeleakindele: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2014
this is my first time of posting in dis house. thanks to all ur advise. pls, if u experienced difficulty in ur last test, call their customer care center in other to reschedule ur test. once again thanks to everyone
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jcomolade(m): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Pls I need workforce questions oooo pls promisechildy2k2@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by hardeyswaggz: 2:40am On Jul 14, 2014
so i wait for comments today to see the difference btw the initial and rescheduled test. but on a more serious note, the initial was better

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by pharie(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2014
solomityo:
Its not d mb to carry out d test tat matters but your system you are using. The test will surely take less than 50mb but the system your are using might have updates. Since you're using etisalat then do the tym base plan, u will use at most N250 to do d test with unlimited mb. First dial *229*0# to cancel any active plan then dial *229*5*7# to enter the plan. It cost N3/min browsing, so at most u are going to use 1hr which is N180 for it.

Then if u v mtn line, u can do N250 for 2hrs browsing on mtn with 150mb.
Hope it helps? For more question pls feel free to ask.
...hi amd tnx 4 d info. I wnt 2 knw, how fast is this plan for the etisalat,a friend told me of another plan yesterday that's quite different and more expensive than this. Been thinking of how am gonna part with my 2k cos the plan goes like this,after loading d 2k, just dial *229*2*2# nd uld b giving 500mb nd I tink its for 3weeks or so. Hw gud is urs, pls reply asap 2 help me mk my decision quick . My test is 2mao morning...
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by oyeme1(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2014
A friend of mine that wrote the rescheduled test told me he found it far easier than the first, I don't know why people are complaining about the rescheduled test
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Rochero(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2014
Team #8 am let go there
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by caesarjayjay: 7:56am On Jul 14, 2014
Please, can I get the questions ( caesarjayjay@yahoo.com )
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
caesarjayjay: Please, can I get the questions ( caesarjayjay@yahoo.com )
u better carry ur sorry ass comot ere. someone has posted where u can download it. abeg make we discuss better tins tongue

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by solomityo(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2014
pharie: ...hi amd tnx 4 d info. I wnt 2 knw, how fast is this plan for the etisalat,a friend told me of another plan yesterday that's quite different and more expensive than this. Been thinking of how am gonna part with my 2k cos the plan goes like this,after loading d 2k, just dial *229*2*2# nd uld b giving 500mb nd I tink its for 3weeks or so. Hw gud is urs, pls reply asap 2 help me mk my decision quick . My test is 2mao morning...
That is one of etisalat monthly plan for 30days n its 500mb plus 30% which is equal to 650mb. The speed of etisalat or any network is not on d plan but on d network in ur area. U can also do d etisalat N1000 for 260mb for 30days also. Anyone u believe is favourable. What r u going to use to browse? System n a modem or system n a phone or jst phone?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 14, 2014
pharie: ...hi amd tnx 4 d info. I wnt 2 knw, how fast is this plan for the etisalat,a friend told me of another plan yesterday that's quite different and more expensive than this. Been thinking of how am gonna part with my 2k cos the plan goes like this,after loading d 2k, just dial *229*2*2# nd uld b giving 500mb nd I tink its for 3weeks or so. Hw gud is urs, pls reply asap 2 help me mk my decision quick . My test is 2mao morning...
This plan & the 200 MB one are monthly plans so they last for 1 month. If you are going to use your phone make sure you have uninterrupted 3G network in your area & switch your phone to 3G only.
Only the speed of good 3G networks can be guaranteed for an online test.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by suavelara(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2014
please help!!! shocked im getting error messages on both google chrome and mozilla...i am for 8am
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by frankdupree: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2014
looolzzz...nawa o, dats 2 expensive na, for a test of 40mins, well the rest of the mb is stil urs tho, anyway, y nt just take ur system to a cafe, 1hr wud b fine, if u wana do it in d comfort of ur own house, a plan dat gives you 100mb is more than enuf, these tinz dnt take data @ all, what you should be concerned with is the quality of the netwrk smiley do tell us how it went sha

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2014
oyeme1: A friend of mine that wrote the rescheduled test told me he found it far easier than the first, I don't know why people are complaining about the rescheduled test

Are U sure ur friend knows wat he's talking about? Is it easier to write 40 questions in 40mins(25maths,15 critical reasoning) with little time to prepare & with no idea of wat to expect than to write 30questions in 40mins(10maths,10scenario,10verbal) with full idea of wat to expect & PQ's at ur disposal? Pls tell ur friend to stop kidding himself!

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Rochero(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2014
suavelara: please help!!! shocked im getting error messages on both google chrome and mozilla...i am for 8am
Still the same with mine,can't click on anything
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by AbimOgund: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2014
Biko, my test time is between 4pm-7pm. must some1 start by 4pm? or one can do it anytime between 4pm and 7pm. as my modem working will start by 5pm. Pls someone who wants to get this UAC job should answer me. Thanks.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by David0(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Rochero:
Still the same with mine,can't click on anything

Did u type the url? if u did and u get d error, try click the url from the page where u hv ur test details.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by okonji4real: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2014
AbimOgund: Biko, my test time is between 4pm-7pm. must some1 start by 4pm? or one can do it anytime between 4pm and 7pm. as my modem working will start by 5pm. Pls someone who wants to get this UAC job should answer me. Thanks.
U can strt at anytime between 4 and 7 pm...u can strt by 5pm
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Rochero(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2014
David0:

Did u type the url? if u did and u get d error, try click the url from the page where u hv ur test details.
Done that,most painful aspect is for you to click on the next button na problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.